Read on for Early Sakura Ookuninushi Build Wiki: Aether Codes, Skills & Team [Aether Gazer].
Early Sakura Ookuninushi Build
The following Early Sakura Ookuninushi build recommends the best Aether codes for Early Sakura Ookuninushi in Aether Gazer:
- Support Build: 3 Red[Road to Nenokuni; Star Link -> Reveal -> Shuffle]
- DPS Build I: 1 Blue, 1 Red, Yellow
- DPS Build II: 1 Blue, 2 Red
The details of all Aether codes are shared below.
Early Sakura Ookuninushi Build: Sigil
Early Sakura Ookuninushi Profile
- Gen-Zone: Shinou
- DMG Attribute: Physical
- Combat Resource: Rage
- Grade: S
- Range: Melee
A young girl who joined Aether Gazer on the condition that she would be allowed free rein to research and invent. She is currently working as a member of The Cryptics. Ookuninushi hardly participates in combat against Visbanes and seems only interested in inventions and tarot cards.
Early Sakura Ookuninushi Skills
Normal Attack[BunBun Iron Fist]
- Ookuninushi summons BunBun Iron Fist to attack the enemy, dealing Physical DMG equal to 194%(Next level: 197.8%) of ATK in total.
- Rage: Grants Rage when a normal attack results in a hit.
- Ookuninushi draws one Tarot Card to gain a Divination effect that lasts 15 seconds. When the card drawn is different from the previous one, the effect is increased by 50%,
- Death: ATK is increased by level: 13%*.
- The Chariot: Grants 7 Rage every 2 seconds.
- The Lovers: Restores HP equal to 6%* of ATK every 3 seconds.
Skill 2[BunBun Cannon]
- Ookuninushi fires BunBun-2 at enemies in front, dealing Physical DMG equal to 448%(Next level:459.5%) of ATK in total. Round continues to ricochet after hitting an enemy, dealing Physical DMG equal to 192%(Next level: 196.9%) of ATK to up to 5 surrounding enemies.
Skill 3[BunBun Gunner]
- Ookuninushi leaps into the air to attack enemies in a circular area in front, dealing Physical DMG equal to 1024%(Next level 1050.4%): Of ATK in total.
Skill 4[Deus Ex Machina]
- Ookuninushi summons BunBun-3 to descend from on high and attack the target area, dealing Physical DMG equal to 840%(Next level:861 5%) of ATK in total. The cooldown time of Skill 3 is reset, and the remaining cooldown time of other allied Mods’ Skill 3 is shortened by 5 seconds.
- Grants a 20% Ultimate Skill Charge whenever the Mod or a Teammate uses an Ultimate Skill.
Dodge Skill[Predictive Algorithms]
- The Mod quickly dodges the enemy’s attacks, Extremity Dodge triggers the Dodge effect.
- Dodge effect: Entering Zero Time significantly slows all enemy movements for 3 seconds.
Early Sakura Ookuninushi Aether Codes
Omononushi——God of Death
When in any Divination state, launching a normal attack inflicts Armor Break on enemies hit, lowering their DEF by 10% for 3 seconds.
Ookuninushi’s Bungun Cannon spreads the enemy’s Armor Break and extends the remaining duration Of Armor Break to 10 seconds if it is under 10 seconds,
Ookuninushi’s Bun Bun Gunner deals 35% more DMG to enemies inflicted with Armor Break.
Road to Nenokuni——Star Link
Divination effect is extended by 5 seconds.
Road to Nenokuni——Reveal
When in any Divination state, Ookuninushi’s Crit Rate is increased by 22%%.
Road to Nenokuni——Shuffle
The Divination effect applies to the entire team, though it is reduced by 50% for Teammates.
Kunitama of Izumo——Destiny
The cooldown time Of Divination is Shortened by 3 seconds.
Kunitama of Izumo——Judgment
The tarot cards obtained from Divination become random, However, Divination effects are increased by 60%.
Kunitama of Izumo——Forecast
Within 5 seconds after casting Divination, non-DOT Crit Rate Of skills and Ultimate Skills is increased by 50% when they land.
Early Sakura Ookuninushi Ultimate Skillchains
Moon Rabbit Strike
- The Ultimate Skillchain of Early Sakura – Ookuninushi and Dark Mistletoe – Hodur.
- Deals Physical DMG equal to Early Sakura – Ookuninushi’s ATK x (840% + 21.54% x her Ultimate Skill level), and when an enemy hit is landed the cooldown time Of Skill 3 is reset for all members Of the team.
- Also deals Shadow DMG equal to Dark Mistletoe – Hodur’s ATK x (840% + 21.54% x her Ultimate Skill level), and the skillchain cast also grants 30 Rage to all members of the team. All
- members of the team are granted a DMG boost when she lands a hit, with the boost equal to the max DMG boost from Hodur’s passive effect. Boost lasts 12 seconds.
- The Ultimate Skillchain of Gusty Lance – Shu and Early Sakura — Ookuninushi.
- Deals Wind DMG equal to Gusty Lance – Shu’s ATK x (580% + 14.87% x her Ultimate Skill level), and her Modifying Level is raised to ~.
- Also deals Physical DMG equal to Early Sakura – Ookuninushi’s ATK x (840% + 21.54% x her Ultimate Skill level), and when a hit is landed on the enemy the cooldown time Of Skill 3 is reset for all members of the team.
Also, see –
This post was last updated on May 31st, 2023