Updated on: May 31st, 2023
Read on for The Innocence Osiris Build Wiki: Aether Codes, Skills & Team [Aether Gazer].
The Innocence Osiris Build
The following The Innocence Osiris build recommends the best Aether codes for The Innocence Osiris in Aether Gazer:
- No Signature Functor: 3 Red
- Boss: 2 Blue, 1 Red
- With Signature Functor: 2 Red, 1 Blue
- Optional: 2 Yellow, 1 Red
The details of all Aether codes are shared below.
The Innocence Osiris Build: Sigil
The Innocence Osiris Profile
- Gen-Zone: Nile
- DMG Attribute: Physical
- Combat Resource: Traces
- Grade: A
- Range: Melee
The most popular Modifier in the headquarters, and affectionally called by everyone. Whenever she finds out a comrade’s having trouble, she Will do what she can to help, and always puts others above herself.
The Innocence Osiris Skills
Normal Attack[Hell Slash]
- Osiris swings the scythe continuously to slash at the enemy, dealing Physical DMG equal to 196%(Next level: 199.7%) of ATK in total.
Skill 1(Forbidden Blade]
- Osiris uses her scythe to slash at the enemy, dealing Physical DMG equal to 160%(Next level: 164.1%) of ATK in total. When Forbidden Blade is in cooldown, tap on the Skill again to launch another Forbidden Blade strike while causing to self DMG equal to 15% HP (DMG is capped at 30%). Hits landed with this second cast of Forbidden Blade deal 70% more non-DoT DMG and grant an 8% Ultimate Skill charge. Can be used once every cooldown.
- Use Of Forbidden Blade does not interrupt normal attacks,
- Traces: Grants 1 Trace on every skill hit.
- Osiris throws her scythe at the target and retrieves it, dealing Physical DMG equal to 200%(Next Level 205.1%) of ATK in total.
- Traces: Grants 1 Traces on every skill hit.
Skill 3[Judgement Scythe]
- Osiris unleashes a powerful slash attack on the locked-on enemy, dealing Physical DMG equal to 400%(Next Level 410.3%)of ATK in total. When an enemy is defeated using the skill, Osiris recovers HP. Effect can trigger once every skill cast.
Skill 4[Soul Spiral Dance]
- Osiris leaps into the air, throws her scythe at the target and retrieves it, causing up to 12 instances of DMG along the way for Physical DMG equal to 600%(Next level:615.6%) Of ATK in total, Each time the attack results in a hit, Osiris recovers HP equal to 20% of ATK.
- Osiris is granted a 8% Ultimate Skill charge when Osiris or a Teammate takes DMG. Effect can trigger once every 2 seconds.
Dodge Skill[Styx Ripples]
- The Mod quickly dodges the enemy’s attacks. Extremity Dodge can be used two consecutive times.
- Dodge: Entering Zero Time significantly slows all enemy movements for 2 seconds.
The Innocence Osiris Aether Codes
Ruler of Duat——Crossing Guide
Styx Ripples Can be Charged 2 times.
Ruler of Duat——Rebirth
When Osiris enters the battlefield, her existing HP level is reduced to 50%. When her HP falls below 50%, she recovers HP once every 3 seconds at the rate of 0.4% HP for every 1 % below 50%.
Ruler of Duat——Sentence
Following up with Forbidden Blade after the first or second strike Of a normal attack changes the way an attack takes place with Forbidden Blade. Forbidden Blade: Deals Physical DMG equal to 210% of ATK in total, with a DMG multiplier that increases as the level of Skill 1: Forbidden Blade increases. The lower Osiris’ HP is, the higher the non-DoT DMG for Forbidden Blade, capped at 150%.
Road to the Underworld——Punishment
The cooldown time Of Judgment Scythe is shortened by 11 seconds.
Road to the Underworld——Blade of Evil
When a hit is landed with Judgment Scythe, Osiris recovers 10% HP. The effect may trigger Once per Skill cast.
Road to the Underworld——Spellchant
Following up With Forbidden Blade after the third or four moves Of a normal attack changes the way the attack takes place for Forbidden Blade. Forbidden Blade: Deals Physical DMG equal to 176% ATK in total, and the DMG multiplier increases as the level of Skill 1: Forbidden Blade increases. Forbidden Blade gathers enemies within a small range and also grants 2 additional Traces.
Following up Scythe-erang with Forbidden Blade changes the way the attack takes place with Forbidden Blade.
Forbidden Blade: Deals Physical DMG equal to 160% of ATK in total. The DMG multiplier increases as the level of Skill 1: Forbidden Blade increases, and enemy hits lowers their Physical Resistance by 40% for 3 seconds.
Eternal Judgment——Powerful Words
When Osiris is in Modified Mode, the higher the enemy’s HP, the higher the Physical DMG bonus granted until Osiris exits Modified Mode. The effect DMG bonus is capped at 80%.
The Mod Index Multiplier Of Forbidden Blade is increased by 100%.
The Innocence Osiris Ultimate Skillchains
Of Same Heart
- The Ultimate Skillchain of New Pact – Verthandi and The Innocence – Osiris.
- Deals Physical DMG equal to New Pact – Verthandi’s ATK x (600% + 15.38% x her Ultimate Skill level), and all members of the team receive a 200% boost to their Mod Index Multiplier for this skillchain.
- Also deals Physical DMG equal to The Innocence – Osiris’ ATK x (600% + 15.38% x her Ultimate Skill level), and when an enemy hit is landed all members of the team recover HP equal to 25% of her ATK.
Also, see –