In this Gears Pop Pins guide, you will learn everything about the Gears Pop Pins, how to unlock Pins, how to Upgrade Pins, and much more
You can unlock new Gears Pop Pins by reaching the next Arena level. At each Arena level, the game unlocks new Pins for you. There are a total of (5) Arena levels and each offers valuable rewards. All the players in Gears Pop game start from the Arena level (1). In the second part of this post, you will learn how to upgrade the Pins or Characters wisely. Let’s not waste any time and head to the Gears Pop Pins Guide – how to unlock new Pins, upgrade Pins, Arena rewards info, etc.
Gears Pop Pins Guide – Unlock Pins
Reach Arena Level 1: –
- Clayton Carmine
- Augustus Cole
- Locust Drone
- Frag Grenade
- Kait Diaz
- Lancer Gear
- Marcus Fenix
- Savage Grenadier
You have all these Pins or Characters from the very beginning.
Reach Arena Level 2 To Unlock These Pins: –
- JD Fenix
- Reyna Diaz
- Snub Soldiers
- Longshot Gear
- Stun Grenade
You need 300+ gears to reach arena level 2.
Reach Arena Level 3 To Unlock These Pins: –
- Damon Baird
- Dominic Santigo
- Stun Tracker
- Lancer Crew
You need 600+ gears to reach arena level 3.
Reach Arena Level 4 To Unlock These Pins In Gears Pop: –
- Shock Barrier
- Drone Division
- Hammer of Dawn
- Old Man Marcus
- Shock Grenade
- Gnasher Gang
You need 900+ gears to reach arena level 4.
Reach Arena Level 5 To Unlock These Pins: –
You need 1200+ gears to reach arena level 5.
How to check and upgrade Arena Level?
In the home tab of the game, at the top of the screen, you can check the number of gears next to your name. The number of gears determines the arena level – collect more and level up. Also, at the top-center of the battle mode selection screen, you can check the Arena level. Collect a certain number of gears -> reach next arena level and unlock new Gears Pop Pins.
You get these gears by defeating the players in battle.
Now, let’s learn how to get these Pins.
How to get Gears Pop Pins?
You get new Pins or duplicate Pins from the gear packs. There are five types of gear packs; small silver, silver, large silver, large gold, Gaint gold. From these gear packs, you get coins and the Pins. The drop rate or the amount of rewards from these packs depends on the arena level. At higher arena level, you get better rewards. Let’s learn the reward info.
Arena 1 Rewards –
- Small Silver – (9) Pins – epic or common or rare
- Silver – 16 Pins – common, rare, epic, thumper
- Large Silver – 28 Pins – common, rare, epic, thumper
- Large Gold – 33 Pins – epic, common, rare, thumper
- Giant Gold – 43 Pins – epic, common, rare, thumper
Arena 2 Rewards: –
- Small Silver – 11 Pins
- Silver – 23 Pins
- Large Silver – 38 Pins
- Large Gold – 44 Pins
- Giant Gold – 56 Pins
Arena 3 Rewards: –
- Small Silver – 14 Pins
- Silver – 28 Pins
- Large Silver – 47 pins
- Large Gold – 55 Pins
- Giant Gold – 72 Pins
Arena 4 Rewards: –
- Small Silver – 17 Pins
- Silver – 33 Pins
- Large Silver – 56 Pins
- Large Gold – 66 Pins
- Giant Gold – 86 Pins
Arena 5 Rewards: –
- Small Silver – 20 Pins
- Silver – 39 Pins
- Large Silver – 67 Pins
- Large Gold – 78 Pins
- Ginat Pins – 99 Pins
You can also get Gears Pop Pins from the store – in exchange for the coins. You get the coins from the gear packs. Higher the arena level higher the silver coins drop. Now, let’s learn how to make the Gears Pop Pins more powerful!
Gears Pop Pins – Stats, Role & Power Up Guide
All the Gears Pop Pins have different stats; hit points, damage, damage per second, attack speed, target type, range, and the moving speed.
- Hit Points – The amount of damage a character can take. Once the HP loses to 0, the Pin disappears
- Damage – The amount of damage a character can inflict to enemy
- DPS – The damage per second
- Attack Speed – The amount of time a Pin takes to launch the next attack
- Target – Some units attack all the enemies while some not. Some units don’t attack the enemy units – instead, they attack the portals or turrets. These units ignore the enemy Pins – but they would be still a target from the enemy Pins
- Range – Melee or Ranged. Melee type Pins attack from a close range. While some Pins attack from a distance
- Speed – The movement speed of a Pin on the battlefield
Gears Pop Pins Roles: –
- Utility – These type of Pins provide good support in offense and defense – but have low impact. Plan a good strategy to get the most out of these units
- Tank – These type of Pins have high HP stats and survivability. These units can lead from the front and soak most of the enemy damage or work as a shield for the Pins who attack from a distance
- Scout – Low-cost Pins in Gears Pop with decent speed, DMG stats. But their HP stats are poor and so is the survivability rate.
- Bruiser – These type of Pins are good in capturing the covers and help you to expand fast. They have good DMG and HP stats
Go to the Pins menu -> tap a Pin -> there you can check the role in summary tab and stats in the advanced tab. Now, let’s learn how do you upgrade these Gears Pop Pins?
Upgrade Gears Pop Pins?
You can increase the stats of Pin by upgrading it. But keep in mind that you don’t need to upgrade all the Pins that you have. Only upgrade the best Pins. If you don’t know what are the best Pins or characters in this game, check this Gears Pop Tier List. You need coins and a certain number of duplicate pins to upgrade. You get coins as well as the duplicate pins from the gear packs. Since the gear packs take time to get open – one should spend the coins wisely.
Go to the Pins menu -> at the bottom of a Pin card, you can check the number of duplicates that you need to upgrade it. For example – If it’s 9/36 – it means that you have (9) duplicates out of 36 needed. You need more 27 Pins to upgrade it. Keep opening the gear packs and get these rewards.
As you upgrade the Pins, you get the EXP(shield points). At the top-left corner of the screen, you can check the account level and the number of EXP/shield points that you need to reach the next level. Upgrade the Pins and reach the next account levels.
So that would be all in this Gears Pop Pins guide for the beginners. Also, see –
For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Top New Android Games Today. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here