Chloe is one of the souls in Eversoul. Read on for Chloe Eversoul character profile.
Chloe Eversoul | Character Profile
Chloe is a Fairy faction unit in the Eversoul. The character details are taken from in-game Soulpedia. If you are a new player, check our Eversoul tier list, reroll guide, and Eversoul coupon codes. Now let’s check this character profile:
- Chloe’s affiliation is Order of Sun
- Chloe’s height is 172CM
- Birthday: 05/1
- Hobbies: Arm wrestling betting
- Specialty: Breaking things down
- Chloe likes Friends, mushroom soup
- Chloe does not like Nagging, tomato soup
- Voice Acting: Yeonwoo Kim
Chloe Eversoul | Intro
Chloe Eversoul | Costumes
- Royal Guard
- Shining Cheerleader
Chloe Eversoul | Faction, Role, And Battle Profile
- Fairy Faction
- Defender Role
Chloe Eversoul | Skills
Main Skill: Leap of Perseus
- Exerts massive power like a bull, dealing damage equal to 250% of DEF to enemies in a 2.5m radius and knocking them down.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 280%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 310%. Adds an effect which stuns target for 2.5 sec.
Sub Skill: Impenetrable Fortress
- Protects herself with an impenetrable iron wall. Increases DEF by 25% for 8 seconds, becomes immune to status effects and knockback effects, and taunts all enemies to attack her.
- Level 2: DEF increase changes to 27.5%.
- Level 3: DEF increase changes to 40%, changes effect’s duration to 10 seconds.
Sub Skill: Dragon Punch
- Hits the nearest enemy and deals damage equal to 180% of DEF and launches the enemy into the air.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 200%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 220%. Adds an effect that decreases the target’s ATK by 20% for 8 sec.
Passive: Indomitable Will
- Chloe’s potential manifests when faced with a crisis. If her HP falls to 35% or less, increases physical resistance by 40% and magic resistance by 40% for 14 seconds, and HP recovered by 7% of max HP (activated once per battle).
- Level 2: Physical resistance changes to 45%, magic resistance changes to 45%, and HP recovery changes to 8.5% of max HP.
- Level 3: Physical resistance changes to 50%, magic resistance changes to 50%, and HP recovery changes to 10% of max HP.
Ultimate: Shield of Thunder and Storm
- A blow that strikes enemies like a meteor, dealing damage equal to 300% of DEF to the nearest enemy and enemies within a 2.5m radius, knocking them down and stunning them for 2.5 seconds.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 350%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 400%, and Stun duration changes to 4 seconds.
Also, see –
Also, see –
- Mythic Heroes Codes
- CRK Codes
- DBD Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Ni No Kuni Codes
- Dislyte Codes
- Dislyte Tier List
- Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
- Valor Legends Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Tier List
- TWD All Stars Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Tier List
- Lonely Survivor Codes
- Overmortal Codes
- Survivor.io Codes
- Survivor.io Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Codes
- Idle Office Tycoon Codes
- Panilla Saga Codes
- Panilla Saga Tier List
- Path to Nowhere Codes
- Path to Nowhere Tier List
- NIKKE Tier List
- NIKKE Codes
- Neural Cloud Tier List
- Summoners War Chronicles Codes
- Epic Seven Codes
- SEOUL Apocalypse Code
- Airship Knights Codes
- Airship Knights Tier List
- Ninja Must Die Codes
- Ever Legion Codes
- Epic Heroes Codes
- Age of Evolution Codes
- Shippuden Ninja Legend Codes
- Miko Era Twelve Myths Codes
- Eternal Evolution Codes
- Eternal Evolution Tier List
- Neural Cloud Codes
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, and Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here
This post was last updated on January 6th, 2023