Updated on: January 6th, 2023
Jacqueline is one of the souls in Eversoul. Read on for Jacqueline Eversoul character profile.
Jacqueline Eversoul | Character Profile
Jacqueline is an Undead faction unit in the Eversoul. The character details are taken from in-game Soulpedia. If you are a new player, check our Eversoul tier list, reroll guide, and Eversoul coupon codes. Now let’s check this character profile:
- Jacqueline’s affiliation is unknown(???)
- Jacqueline’s height is 161CM
- Birthday: 07/20
- Hobbies: Collecting small screws
- Specialty: Self-maintenance
- Jacqueline likes Functional oil
- Jacqueline does not like Defects, breakdowns
- Voice Acting: Bohee Lee
Jacqueline Eversoul | Intro
Jacqueline Eversoul | Costumes
- Model Prototype
Jacqueline Eversoul | Faction, Role, And Battle Profile
- Undead Faction
- Striker Role
Jacqueline Eversoul | Skills
Main Skill: Burst Harpoon
- Slams the ground, causing an explosion. Deals damage equal to 240% of ATK in a range of 1.8m wide and 6m long in front of a nearby enemy, and makes the enemy take 60% bleeding damage every 2 sec for 6 sec.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 260%, bleeding damage to 65%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 280%, bleeding damage changes to 70%, and Bleeding duration changes to 8 sec.
Sub Skill: Dark Moon
- Accelerates the booster to attack the opponent’s rear. Moves to the furthest enemy, dealing damage equal to 170% of ATK in a 2m radius circle. Also stuns the enemy for 3 seconds and stealths for 8 seconds. You cannot be taunted while stealthed.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 185% of ATK.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 200% of ATK. Adds an effect that decreases the target’s DEFENSE by 15% for 10 seconds
Sub Skill: Strategy: Crescent Moon
- Attacks while drawing a semicircle with the tip of the toe. Deals damage equal to 150% of ATK to the nearest enemy and knock it down, and makes the enemy take 55% bleeding damage every 2 sec for 6 sec.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 165%, and bleeding damage changes to 60%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 180%, bleeding damage to 65%, and Bleeding duration changes to 8 sec.
Passive: Thermoelectric Shield
- Converts the heat generated from attacks into energy for defense. Using the skill generates a Residual Heat buff for 5 seconds. Under the Residual Heat buff, normal attacks create a protective shield with the capacity of absorbing 100% of ATK damage lasting for 12 seconds.
- Level 2: Shield HP changes to 110%.
- Level 3: Shield HP changes to 120%. Adds an effect that increases Evasion by 10 while the shield is active (The Evasion effect does not stack.)
Ultimate: Operation: Meteor Strike
- Penetrates the atmosphere and strikes the battlefield. Moves towards the target with the lowest HP then deals 220% to all enemies. The targeted enemy receives double the damage.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 240%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 260%. Approaches the target with the lowest HP instead of approaching the nearest target, then stuns the target for 4 sec.
Also, see –
Also, see –
- Mythic Heroes Codes
- CRK Codes
- DBD Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Ni No Kuni Codes
- Dislyte Codes
- Dislyte Tier List
- Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
- Valor Legends Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Tier List
- TWD All Stars Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Tier List
- Lonely Survivor Codes
- Overmortal Codes
- Survivor.io Codes
- Survivor.io Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Codes
- Idle Office Tycoon Codes
- Panilla Saga Codes
- Panilla Saga Tier List
- Path to Nowhere Codes
- Path to Nowhere Tier List
- NIKKE Tier List
- NIKKE Codes
- Neural Cloud Tier List
- Summoners War Chronicles Codes
- Epic Seven Codes
- SEOUL Apocalypse Code
- Airship Knights Codes
- Airship Knights Tier List
- Ninja Must Die Codes
- Ever Legion Codes
- Epic Heroes Codes
- Age of Evolution Codes
- Shippuden Ninja Legend Codes
- Miko Era Twelve Myths Codes
- Eternal Evolution Codes
- Eternal Evolution Tier List
- Neural Cloud Codes
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, and Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here