Mephistopeles is one of the souls in Eversoul. Read on for Mephistopeles Eversoul character profile.
Mephistopeles Eversoul | Character Profile
Mephistopeles is a Humanlike faction unit in the Eversoul. The character details are taken from in-game Soulpedia. If you are a new player, check our Eversoul tier list, reroll guide, and Eversoul coupon codes. Now let’s check this character profile:
- Mephistopeles’s affiliation is Ark Operator
- Mephistopeles’s height is 155 CM
- Birthday: 04/18
- Hobbies: Watching Cats
- Specialty: Data Analysis
- Mephistopeles likes Cake
- Mephistopeles does not like errors and situations that are out of control
- Voice Acting: Jang Mi
Mephistopeles Eversoul | Intro
Mephistopeles Eversoul | Costumes
- Ark Operator
- Fluttering Pink Jelly
Mephistopeles Eversoul | Faction, Role, And Battle Profile
- Humanlike Faction
- Caster Role
Mephistopeles Eversoul | Skills
Main Skill: Code: Overdrive
- Shoots a decomposing beam, dealing damage equal to 190% of ATK to the nearest target in a 2m straight area. Deals additional damage equal to 120% of ATK if the enemy is in an analysis state.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 210%, and additional damage changes to 135%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 230%, and additional damage changes to 150%. Adds an effect that decreases the target’s DEF by 15% for 8 seconds.
Sub Skill: Prism Ray
- Shoots a prism beam, dealing 140% of ATK to the nearest enemy in a 2m straight area and decreasing the enemy’s accuracy rate by 20 for 6 seconds.
- Level 2: Deals damage equal to 160% and add an effect that deals additional damage equal to 100% of ATK if the enemy is in an analysis state.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 180%, and additional damage changes to 110%.
Sub Skill: Code: Banish
- Fixes the enemy with the highest ATK to the dimensional boundary and stuns it for 6 seconds.
- Level 2: Stun duration changes to 7 seconds.
- Level 3: Stun duration changes to 8 seconds and the target’s incoming Crit DMG increases by 30% during the skill.
Sub: Multi-Dimensional Analysis
- Analyzes all enemies’ patterns and weaknesses to increase their chance to take Crits by 22% for 18 seconds.
- Level 2: Changes chance to take Crits to 26%.
- Level 3: Changes chance to take Crits to 30%.
Ultimate: Spear of the Ark
- Use the Arc’s support bombardment. Deals damage equal to 260% ATK in a 4m area around the enemy with the highest ATK and additional damage equal to 150% ATK to targets in an analysis state.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 280%, and additional damage changes to 170%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 300%, and additional damage changes to 190%. Mephisto’s ATK increases by 50% for 10 seconds after the attack.
Also, see –
Also, see –
- Mythic Heroes Codes
- CRK Codes
- DBD Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Ni No Kuni Codes
- Dislyte Codes
- Dislyte Tier List
- Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
- Valor Legends Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Tier List
- TWD All Stars Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Tier List
- Lonely Survivor Codes
- Overmortal Codes
- Survivor.io Codes
- Survivor.io Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Codes
- Idle Office Tycoon Codes
- Panilla Saga Codes
- Panilla Saga Tier List
- Path to Nowhere Codes
- Path to Nowhere Tier List
- NIKKE Tier List
- NIKKE Codes
- Neural Cloud Tier List
- Summoners War Chronicles Codes
- Epic Seven Codes
- SEOUL Apocalypse Code
- Airship Knights Codes
- Airship Knights Tier List
- Ninja Must Die Codes
- Ever Legion Codes
- Epic Heroes Codes
- Age of Evolution Codes
- Shippuden Ninja Legend Codes
- Miko Era Twelve Myths Codes
- Eternal Evolution Codes
- Eternal Evolution Tier List
- Neural Cloud Codes
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, and Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here