Talia is one of the souls in Eversoul. Read on for Talia Eversoul character profile.
Talia Eversoul | Character Profile
Talia is a Fairy faction unit in the Eversoul. The character details are taken from in-game Soulpedia. If you are a new player, check our Eversoul tier list, reroll guide, and Eversoul coupon codes. Now let’s check this character profile:
- Talia’s affiliation is Jade’s Merchants’ Guild
- Talia’s height is 152CM
- Birthday: 02/09
- Hobbies: Drawing Portraits[With some creative freedom]
- Specialty: Wonderful Horoscope
- Talia likes The Stars, Fortune Cookies
- Talia does not like Being treated like a child
- Voice Acting: Yena Jang
Talia Eversoul | Intro
Talia Eversoul | Costumes
- Only Star
- Midnight Dreaming Girl
Talia Eversoul | Faction, Role, And Battle Profile
- Fairy Faction
- Supporter Role
Talia Eversoul | Skills
Main Skill: Tell Me Your Zodiac Sign
- The power of the stars restores the HP of all allies by 2,5% of Talia’s max HP every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, continuously restores Mana by 250, and removes 1 debuff.
- Level 2: HP recovery changes to 3%, and Mana recovery changes to 300.
- Level 3: HP recovery changes to 3.5%, and Mana recovery changes to 350. The number of debuffs removed changes to 2.
Sub Skill: Grete the Stars
- Gives star’s protection to allies. Absorbs damage equal to 12% of Talia’s max HP for 10 seconds from the farthest ally and grants a shield effect that increases DEF by 10%.
- Level 2: Shield HP changes to 14%.
- Level 3: Shield HP changes to 16%, Restores the target’s HP by 8% of Talia’s max HP for 10 seconds.
Sub Skill: Attention to the Stars
- Emits light like a shining star, inflicting damage equal to 140% ATK in a 5m long, 90-degree conical area in front of the nearest enemy and blinds the enemy, reducing its Accuracy by 20 for 8 seconds.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 150%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 160%, Adds an effect that removes 1 buff from the target.
Passive: Stars Are Watching
- The starlight energizes the allies. Increases ATK and DEF of all allies by 10% while Talia is on the battlefield.
- Level 2: ATK and DEF increase changes to 11.5%.
- Level 3: ATK and DEF increase changes to 13%.
Ultimate: Star’s Arrival Day
- With the power of the 7 stars that protect Talia, deals damage equal to 250% of ATK to all enemies, and knocks them down. The power of the stars restores the HP of all allies by 2% of Talia’s max HP every 2 seconds for 8 seconds and continuously restores Mana by 200.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 280%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 310%, HP recovery changes to 3%, and Mana recovery changes to 300.
Also, see –
Also, see –
- Mythic Heroes Codes
- CRK Codes
- DBD Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Ni No Kuni Codes
- Dislyte Codes
- Dislyte Tier List
- Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
- Valor Legends Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Tier List
- TWD All Stars Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Tier List
- Lonely Survivor Codes
- Overmortal Codes
- Survivor.io Codes
- Survivor.io Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Codes
- Idle Office Tycoon Codes
- Panilla Saga Codes
- Panilla Saga Tier List
- Path to Nowhere Codes
- Path to Nowhere Tier List
- NIKKE Tier List
- NIKKE Codes
- Neural Cloud Tier List
- Summoners War Chronicles Codes
- Epic Seven Codes
- SEOUL Apocalypse Code
- Airship Knights Codes
- Airship Knights Tier List
- Ninja Must Die Codes
- Ever Legion Codes
- Epic Heroes Codes
- Age of Evolution Codes
- Shippuden Ninja Legend Codes
- Miko Era Twelve Myths Codes
- Eternal Evolution Codes
- Eternal Evolution Tier List
- Neural Cloud Codes
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, and Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here
This post was last updated on January 6th, 2023