This post was last updated on January 6th, 2023
Violette is one of the souls in Eversoul. Read on for Violette Eversoul character profile.
Violette Eversoul | Character Profile
Violette is an Undead faction unit in the Eversoul. The character details are taken from in-game Soulpedia. If you are a new player, check our Eversoul tier list, reroll guide, and Eversoul coupon codes. Now let’s check this character profile:
- Violette’s affiliation is Nightbloods
- Violette’s height is 169CM
- Birthday: 11/21
- Hobbies: Testing cutie(Savior)
- Specialty: Charming twang
- Violette likes Restraint, obedience
- Violette does not like Playboys
- Voice Acting: Hyewon Jung
Violette Eversoul | Intro
Violette Eversoul | Costumes
- Just a Peek
- Temptation Spell?
Violette Eversoul | Faction, Role, And Battle Profile
- Undead Faction
- Caster Role
Violette Eversoul | Skills
Main Skill: Destructive Seduction
- Deals damage by intensifying all disastrous effects cast on the target. Deals damage equal to 140% of ATK to the nearest enemy, and additionally deals 140% damage as many times as the number of DoT effects castle on the target (burn, freeze, shock, poison, bleed, curse).
- Level 2: Damage changes to 150%, and additional damage changes to 150%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 160%, and additional damage changes to 160%. Charms the target for 6 seconds if the target is cursed.
Sub Skill: Whispering Curse
- Gives a life-destroying curse disease. Deals damage equal to 90% ATK to the nearest enemy, and puts a curse that deals damage equal to 60% ATK every 2 seconds for 12 seconds on the enemy.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 100%, and DoT changes to 65%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 110%, and DoT changes to 70%. Duration changes to 14 seconds.
Sub Skill: Bell of Decline
- Rings the Bell of Decline and makes enemies lose the will to fight. Reduces the ATK of the nearest enemy by 18% and DEF by 18% for 10 seconds. Also removes 1 buff effect.
- Level 2: ATK decrease changes to 21%, DEF changes to 21%.
- Level 3: ATK decrease changes to 24%, DEF changes to 24%. The number of buff effects removed changes to 2.
Passive: Disaster Absorption
- Becomes powerful by absorbing disasters. When Violette hits targets under a DoT effect (burn, freeze, shock, poison, bleed, curse) with her normal attacks, ATK increases by 1.5% as many times as the number of effects applied (up to 50 stacks).
- Level 2: ATK increase changes to 1.75%.
- Level 3: ATK increase changes to 2%
Ultimate: A Thousand Disasters and One Hope
- She finds hope in the disasters. Deals damage equal to 140% of ATK to the nearest enemy and 3m around it, and deals additional 140% damage as many times as the number of DoT effects casted on the the target (burn, freeze, shock, poison, bleed, curse). Restores her HP equal to 300% of ATK and removes all debuff effects.
- Level 2: Damage changes to 150%, additional damage changes to 150%.
- Level 3: Damage changes to 160%, additional damage changes to 160% and recovery changes to 500%.
Also, see –
Also, see –
- Mythic Heroes Codes
- CRK Codes
- DBD Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Ni No Kuni Codes
- Dislyte Codes
- Dislyte Tier List
- Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
- Valor Legends Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Codes
- Tower of Fantasy Tier List
- TWD All Stars Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Codes
- Infinite Magicraid Tier List
- Lonely Survivor Codes
- Overmortal Codes
- Survivor.io Codes
- Survivor.io Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Tier List
- One Punch Man The Strongest Codes
- Idle Office Tycoon Codes
- Panilla Saga Codes
- Panilla Saga Tier List
- Path to Nowhere Codes
- Path to Nowhere Tier List
- NIKKE Tier List
- NIKKE Codes
- Neural Cloud Tier List
- Summoners War Chronicles Codes
- Epic Seven Codes
- SEOUL Apocalypse Code
- Airship Knights Codes
- Airship Knights Tier List
- Ninja Must Die Codes
- Ever Legion Codes
- Epic Heroes Codes
- Age of Evolution Codes
- Shippuden Ninja Legend Codes
- Miko Era Twelve Myths Codes
- Eternal Evolution Codes
- Eternal Evolution Tier List
- Neural Cloud Codes
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, and Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here