Read on for Meshing Cogs Light Cone Light Cone: Source & Skill [Honkai Star Rail].
Meshing Cogs Light Cone Light Cone Profile
- Grade: 3-Star
- Path: Harmony
- Levels: Level 1/2/3/4/5
- Power: After the wearer uses attacks or gets hit, additionally regenerates 4/5/6/7/8 Energy. This effect can only be triggered 1 time per turn.
- Source: Stellar Warp
Meshing Cogs Light Cone Light Cone Skill
- After the wearer uses attacks or gets hit, additionally regenerates 4/5/6/7/8 Energy. This effect can only be triggered 1 time per turn.
Meshing Cogs Light Cone Light Cone Source
- Stellar Warp
You can check all Honkai Star Rail Light Cones here.
About Light Cones
Light Cones are special items in HSR/Honkai Star Rail. These light cones can be acquired by completing missions, warps, and events. These light cones are available in 3 rarities; 3-star, 4-star, and 5-star, and offer unique boosts and buffs when equipped. 5-Star rarity grade light cones are harder to obtain compared to 4-star and 3-star characters. Each light cone is linked with a particular path. Each path has its unique characteristics. All the light cones can be leveled up; each next level improves the light cone stats.
- The Destruction: Excels at striking the enemies from the front and is good at fighting solo/alone.
- The Hunt: Impressive in inflicting single-target DMG on the enemies
- The Erudition: AoE, Multi-Targets
- The Harmony: Supporters with abilities that grant buffs and boosts to the characters
- The Nihility: Debuff enemies by reducing their abilities and stats
- The Preservation: Possess DEF abilities and protect allies in the battle
- The Abundance: Possess healing abilities
Also, see –
⇒Subscribe to our YouTube Channel