Read on for This Is Me! Light Cone: Source & Skill [Honkai Star Rail].
This Is Me! Light Cone Profile
- Grade: 4-Star
- Path: Preservation
- Levels: Level 1/2/3/4/5
- Power: Increases the wearer’s DEF by 16/20/24/28/32%. Increases the DMG of the wearer when they use their Ultimate by 60/75/90/105/120% of the wearer’s DEF. This effect only apply 1 time per enemy target.
- Source: Nameless Glory
This Is Me! Light Cone Skill
- Increases the wearer’s DEF by 16/20/24/28/32%. Increases the DMG of the wearer when they use their Ultimate by 60/75/90/105/120% of the wearer’s DEF. This effect only apply 1 time per enemy target.
This Is Me! Light Cone Source
- Nameless Glory
You can check all Honkai Star Rail Light Cones here.
About Light Cones
Light Cones are special items in HSR/Honkai Star Rail. These light cones can be acquired by completing missions, warps, and events. These light cones are available in 3 rarities; 3-star, 4-star, and 5-star, and offer unique boosts and buffs when equipped. 5-Star rarity grade light cones are harder to obtain compared to 4-star and 3-star characters. Each light cone is linked with a particular path. Each path has its unique characteristics. All the light cones can be leveled up; each next level improves the light cone stats.
- The Destruction: Excels at striking the enemies from the front and is good at fighting solo/alone.
- The Hunt: Impressive in inflicting single-target DMG on the enemies
- The Erudition: AoE, Multi-Targets
- The Harmony: Supporters with abilities that grant buffs and boosts to the characters
- The Nihility: Debuff enemies by reducing their abilities and stats
- The Preservation: Possess DEF abilities and protect allies in the battle
- The Abundance: Possess healing abilities
Also, see –
⇒Subscribe to our YouTube Channel