Updated on: February 12th, 2024
Read on for How to Use Case Keys in Blade Ball Roblox.
How to Use Case Keys in Blade Ball Roblox?
Using Case Keys in Blade Ball is a straightforward process, and these keys allow players to open Premium Sword Skins and Premium Explosion Crates without using Robux. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Case Keys in Blade Ball:
Where to Use Case Keys in Blade Ball:
1. To use Case Keys in Blade Ball, navigate to the Premium Sword Skins Crate and the Premium Explosion Crates.
2. Look for the green font above these crates that says, “Open one for Free.”
3. While standing in front of the crates, hold down the “E” key (interact key).
Using Case Keys:
– If you have a Case Key in your inventory, it will be automatically used when you interact with the crates. This means you can open the crates without spending Robux.
– If the green font saying “Open one for Free” is not present above the Premium Crates, it indicates that you do not currently possess a Case Key. In this case, you will be prompted to either purchase a key or use Robux to open the crates.
How to Get Case Keys in Blade Ball:
– To acquire Case Keys in Blade Ball, you need to meet the following conditions:
– Stay in the game for a continuous 20-minute session without leaving or getting disconnected. It must be 20 minutes in one uninterrupted session.
– You can earn two Case Keys each day, one for the Premium Sword Skins Crate and one for the Premium Explosion Crates.
Viewing the Case Key Timer:
– To check the Case Key timer in Blade Ball, follow these steps:
1. Look to the top left corner of the game screen.
2. You will see an “Extra” button. Click on this button.
3. A dropdown menu will appear.
4. Select “Playtime Awards” from this menu.
5. A new window will appear in the middle of your screen, displaying various free rewards that you can earn by playing Blade Ball.
6. Look for the Case Key section in this window. Once there is a green tick next to it, you will have Case Keys available for use on the Premium Crates.
In summary, Case Keys in Blade Ball allow you to open Premium Crates for free, provided you meet the 20-minute playtime requirement. To use Case Keys, simply interact with the Premium Crates and look for the “Open one for Free” prompt. Be sure to check the Case Key timer by accessing the Playtime Awards menu through the “Extra” button on the top left corner of the screen.
So this covers the How to Use Case Keys in Blade Ball Roblox.
Other Blade Ball Guides:
- Case Key Guide
- Blade Ball Tier List
- Blade Ball Codes
- Blade Ball Shadow Step Ability Guide
- Blade Ball Wheel Guide
- Abilities Guide
- Wind Cloak Ability Guide
- Forcefield Ability Guide
- Raging Deflect Ability Guide
- Telekinesis Ability Guide
- Pull Ability Guide
- Rapture Ability Guide
- Sword Skin Guide
- Thunder Dash Ability Guide
- Platform Ability Guide
- Invisibility Ability Guide
- Phase Bypass Ability Guide
- Controls Wiki Guide
- Super Jump Ability Guide
- Dash Ability Guide
- How to Emote in Roblox Blade Ball
- How to Get Coins in Blade Ball Roblox
- Blade Ball Coins Guide
- Blade Ball Spins: How To Get and Use Spins?
- Blade Ball Sword Skins Tier List
- Blade Ball Trello Link
- Blade Ball Discord Link
Also, see – Da Hood Codes
- GPO Codes
- YBA Codes
- Shindo Life Codes
- ASTD Codes
- All Star Battlegrounds Codes
- PM Codes
- Anime Adventures Codes
- Project Slayers Codes
- Heroes Awakening Codes
- Arm Wrestling Simulator Codes
- Arm Wrestle Simulator Codes
- AUT Codes
- TYPE SOUL Codes
- Adopt Me Codes
- Anime Fighters Simulator Codes
- Anime Fighting Simulator X Codes
- Shinobi Battlegrounds Codes
- Toilet Tower Defense Codes
- Peroxide Codes
- Black Grimoire Odyssey Codes
- Ultimate Toilet Battle Codes
- Driving Empire Codes
- Hero Power Tycoon Codes
- HAZE PIECE Codes
- Special Anime Defense Codes
- PSYCHIS BATTLEGROUND Codes
- Anime Champions Simulator Codes
- Sword Clash Codes
- Toilet Fighters Codes
- Skibi Defense Codes
- NPC Tower Defense Codes
- Bench Press Simulator Codes
- Toilets World War Codes