Anime Last Stand Techniques Tier List: Best Techniques[February 2024]

Read on for the Anime Last Stand Techniques Tier List and discover the best Techniques currently available in the Roblox ALS. 

Anime Last Stand Techniques Tier List Best Techniques

Anime Last Stand Techniques Tier List Criteria

The following best Techniques tier list for the Anime Last Stand ranks the ALS Techniques into these tiers; 

  • Tier 0: OP/Overpowered Techniques[Excellent Stats Buffs]
  • Tier 1: Best Techniques[Impressive Stats Buffs]
  • Tier 2: Good Techniques[Good Stats Buffs]
  • Tier 3: Decent Techniques
  • Tier 4: Average Techniques
  • Tier 5: Bad Techniques

Change Logs & Notes:

  • NOTES (1): Read this Anime Last Stand Trello for more details on the Techniques.
  • NOTES (2): Redeem these ALS Codes[Anime Last Stand] for free gems and rewards.
  • Notes (3): The Techniques tier list will change over time as we test these Techniques thoroughly in the available game modes. Currently, it’s based on the early impressions. 

Anime Last Stand Techniques Tier List: Tier 0

  • All Seeing – Tier 0
  • Shinigami – Tier 0
  • Avatar – Tier 0
  • Overlord – Tier 0
  • Entrepreneur – Tier 0 ~ 1

All Seeing Technique Stats

  •  15% DMG, 10% SPA[SPA- Seconds Per Attack, The wait time between each attack.], 55% Range w/ Crit Chance (35%) + Crit DMG (80%)

Shinigami Technique Stats

  • 35% DMG, 15% SPA,10% Range, w/ 50% Crit DMG

Overlord Technique Stats

  • 275% DMG, 27.50% SPA, 15% Range w/ 75% Crit DMG Only 1 Placement

Entrepreneur Technique Stats

  • 15% DMG, 5% Spa, 10% Range,35% Money

Avatar  Technique Stats

  • 35% DMG, 5% spa, 15% Range, [Status effect INFLICTS 250% more DMG and lasts 2x longer]

Techniques Tier List For Anime Last Stand: Tier 1

  • Diamond – Tier 1
  • Vulture – Tier 1
  • Cosmic – Tier 1
  • Demi-God – Tier 1

Anime Last Stand Techniques Tier List: Tier 2

  • Golden – Tier 2
  • Eagle Eye – Tier 2
  • Hyper Speed – Tier 2
  • Juggernaut – Tier 2
  • Elemental Master – Tier 2

Anime Last Stand Techniques Tier List: Tier 3

  • Sturdy 3 – Tier 3
  • Scoped 3 – Tier 3
  • Shining – Tier 3
  • Accelerate – Tier 3

Techniques Tier List For Anime Last Stand: Tier 4

  • Sturdy 1 – Tier 4
  • Sturdy 2 – Tier 4
  • Scoped 1 – Tier 4
  • Scoped 2 – Tier 4
  • Accelerate 1 – Tier 4
  • Accelerate 2 – Tier 4

About This Anime Last Stand Techniques Tier List

The above Anime Last Stand Techniques Tier List ranks the Techniques based on their performance and stats, and usability in available game modes. The game currently features a limited set of Techniques; each technique grants unique stats and buffs. The new updates to the game will add new Techniques; we will try our best to keep this tier list up to date with the most accurate tier ratings. The characters are currently available in multiple forms: celestial Techniques, legendary Techniques, mythical Techniques, epic Techniques, and rare Techniques.

Other Guides for Anime Last Stand

Other Tier List for Roblox Games:

Follow Us On Social Media:

Leave a Comment