New to Bluff Plus game? Master all of its core mechanics with these Bluff Plus tips and tricks packed with basic guide, cheats & strategies
Bluff Plus tips and tricks: guide, cheats & strategy
In this article, you will learn how to play Bluff Plus, win matches, build islands, attacking, raiding, and other things like in-game currencies, stars, shields, and much more. So, let’s not waste any time and get straight to our Bluff Plus game handbook.
Understand The Basics Of Bluff Plus
Without knowing the basics of the game, you would not be able to play the game strategically. So, the very first tip here is to understand the basics of the game.
Part I – The deck and cards: –
- In the card game, there would be x32 cards – in a deck. x10 cards are distributed after the game starts(random x10 cards are allotted to both players)
- There are eight cards in Bluff Plus game; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Each card has four copies in the deck. For example – the number 8 card has four copies. Similarly, the number 1 card has four copies. And, so on. Deck(32) = Total number of cards(8) * copies of each card(4)
Part II – Bluff and Truth: –
- In Bluff Plus, when it’s your turn, you can throw your card in a tricky way. For example – if you have number 7 card, you can throw it as number 3(depends on the game progress). This move will be called “bluff” – because you threw number 7 card – but, showed it as number 3 card. Once you’ve made the move, it’s up to the opponent to call it a bluff or pass the turn or play a card.
- Truth – when you throw a card and presented it as the same, then this move is called “truth” or “without bluffing”. For example; you throw a number 1 card and display it as number 1, this move is without bluffing.
Part III – Caught Bluff & Truth: –
- If the opponent catches your bluff, you will get all the cards on the table(that’s not good).
- If the opponent fails to catch your bluff, you will get the rewards.
- And, if the opponent calls your move bluff even it’s not, then the opponent will get all the cards on the table(that’s good for you)
- When the opponent throws a card, you can tap that card to call it bluff; if it’s a bluff, the opponent will get all the cards. If it’s not, then you will get all the cards.
- When the opponent throws a card, you have three choices; call it a bluff, play the card, or pass. You can pass by tapping on the deck on the left side; it gives you one card.
Part IV – Goal: –
- Your goal in the Bluff Plus game is to clear all the cards. The player who runs out of all cards wins the match. You can do it by taking moves wisely.
Taking Moves In Bluff Plus Game
In this part, you will learn how to run out of all the cards and become the winner. To run of cards, you will have to play moves wisely;
Bluff Plus Tips/Strategy – Moves & Risks: –
When it’s your turn, you have these three choices: –
- Play a card I – if it’s the first turn, you can bluff it by presenting it as a different number. Risk – if the opponent catches your bluff, you will get the cards. Reward: – if the opponent fails to catch the bluff, you will get the rewards.
- Play a card II – if the opponent has already thrown a card on the table – but, you don’t have that number – you can send one of the available cards and present it as that number. Risk – if the opponent catches your bluff, you will get the cards. Reward: – if the opponent fails to catch the bluff, you will get the rewards. If you have that number, play it. Risk – none. Reward – none.
- Bluff Opponent – if the opponent has already thrown a card on the table, you can call it bluff by tapping it. Risk – if it’s not bluff, you will get cards. Reward – if it’s a bluff, the opponent gets the cards.
- Pass – if the opponent has already thrown a card on the table and you don’t have that card + you don’t want to bluff, you can choose to pass(tap the left side deck and get one card).
Bluff Plus Tips/Strategy – Guessing & Catching –
Keep the number of copies of a card in mind – For example – if the opponent has played two cards and presented them as number 3 cards – but, you don’t know it’s truth or bluff. Check your cards; do you have number 3 cards? If so, how many? Do you have x3 number 3 cards? Let’s say yes, you do have three number 3 cards. That means the opponent is bluffing because a card has only four copies; how can he/she played two copies of that number when you have three copies of it.
Other than this scenario when you are unable to count the number of copies of cards, you are left with guessing and taking risks.
Build Decorations With Coins
Decorations give you stars; when you unlock all the decorations on a particular island, the new island gets unlocked.
Attack And Raid To Earn Coins
The best way to earn coins in the Bluff Plus game is by attacking and raiding other players. In the lower-left corner, choose the attack or raid option; you can get these moves by playing the game(play bluff moves and hope the opponent does not catch it).
Shield To Protect Yourself
In Bluff Plus, players can raid each other’s island and loot coins. If you have a shield active, then players would not be able to attack your island. Keep playing the game to get shield.
So that’s all we got in this post on Bluff Plus tips and tricks with a guide for beginners. Do you have more tips or strategies? Comment below.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here