Is Djeeta good in Priconne Global A.K.A. Princess Connect Re Dive Global? Read on for Priconne Djeeta: Princess Connect Re Dive Djeeta Guide!
Princess Connect Re Dive Djeeta⇓
Djeeta is among the 3-star character units featured in the Priconne game who is known for her performance in early clan battles. In the battle, she stands in the first spot and contributes with the damage skills – she has a TP recovery skill that allows her to use the union burst quickly and strike the foes in front. Let’s take a look at her skills: –
(1) Tempest Blade – it’s the union burst skill of Djeeta. With this skill, Djeeta inflicts physical damage to an enemy in the front.
(2) Wide Blade – with this skill, Djeeta inflicts physical damage to an enemy in front.
(3) Weapon Burst – with this skill, Djeeta recovers TP(self)
(4) Tornado Blade – with this skill, Djeeta boosts her own PHY ATK. It’s the EX Skill.
Is Djeeta Good In Priconne?
As of January 19, 2021: In our opinion, Djeeta does well in early clan battles but other than that, her performance in late CBs, PvE, and PvP arena is average ~ good. With UE, she can perform very well. For Djeeta tier rankings, please check out our Princess Connect Tier List Here(Clan Battle, PvP, PvE).
How To Get Djeeta Memory Shards?
If you have got Djeeta from gacha, you might want to ascend her for further stat boost and ascension requires memory shards; Djeeta Memory shards can be acquired from the battle arena shop and divine amulet shop.
Also, see –
- Priconne Tier List Global
- Princess Connect Re Dive Tips To Increase Player Level
- Monika Guide
- Shizuru Guide
- Makoto Guide
- Rino Guide
So this would be all in this post on Priconne Djeeta: Princess Connect Re Dive Djeeta Guide. More information will be added soon.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here