This post was last updated on March 1st, 2023
Is Rino good in Priconne Global A.K.A. Princess Connect Re Dive Global? Read on for Priconne Rino: Princess Connect Re Dive Rino Guide!
Princess Connect Re Dive Rino⇓
Rino is among the 3-star grade characters in the Priconne game who shines when upgraded to 4* or further. At 3*, you might not see Rino at her full strength. In the battle, Rino stands in the back row and contributes with the damage skills; physical damage and CRIT strikes. Let’s take a look at her skills.
(1) Arrow Rain – it’s the Union Burst skill of Rino. With this skill, Rino inflicts physical damage to all the foes in range.
(2) Concentration – with this skill, Rino boosts her own physical attack and physical critical rate.
(3) Crushing Shot – with this skill, Rino inflicts physical damage to the enemy.
(4) Penetration – it’s the EX Skill of Rino that boosts physical attack(self, at the start of the battle).
Is Rino Good in Priconne?
As of January 19, 2021: In our opinion, Rino is good in PvP(4* +), bad in clan battles, and average in PvE. For Rino tier rankings, please check out our Princess Connect Tier List Here(Clan Battle, PvP, PvE).
How To Get Rino Memory Shards?
If you have got Rino from gacha, you might want to ascend her for further stat boost and ascension requires memory shards; Rino Memory shards can be acquired from the battle arena shop and divine amulet shop.
Also, see –
- Priconne Tier List Global
- Princess Connect Re Dive Tips To Increase Player Level
- Monika Guide
- Shizuru Guide
- Makoto Guide
So this would be all in this post on Priconne Rino: Princess Connect Re Dive Rino Guide. More information will be added soon.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here