Last Updated on
Is Great Mage Merlin a good character in Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross? Read on for Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Great Mage Merlin tier, skills, gear build
Great Mage Merlin is now available in the 7DS Grand Cross global version. She was added to the game in the March Update. Players can obtain her from the gacha. And, at the time of writing this post, Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross has an ongoing event called Endless Desire that boosts the drop rate of Great Mage Merlin to 0.5%. If you have got her from the draw shop or gacha and wondering whether she is a good her or not, then you are on the right page. This post cover the Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Great Mage Merlin info; tier, skills, and gear set. So let’s not waste any time and head to the main content.
Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Great Mage Merlin: –
- Tier – SS
- Ratings – 93/100
- Type – Strength
- Color – Red
- Race – Unknown
- Grade – SSR
- Faction – Collector
- Role – Debuffer
Great Mage Merlin is one of the top-tier heroes in 7DS Grand Cross Global. If you have got her, then you should build her wisely.
Great Mage Merling Gear Build: –
- Poison Wave – with this skill, Great Mage Merlin attacks one enemy and inflict decent damage. The rank-2/3 of this skill can disable recover skills for a few turns(1-2).
- Frozen Factor – Frozen Factor is another active skill of Great Mage Merlin that helps you freeze one enemy for a turn. It’s one of her best skills. Rank-2/3 of this skill can inflict additional damage to the enemy who is frozen by this skill
- Ultimate Move – Extermite Ray – With this skill, Great Mage Merlin inflicts damage to one enemy and disables the attack skills for x2 turns
- Unqiue/Passive Skill – Increases the Pierce rate by 10-50% per each Ult move gauge orb
Food For Great Mage Merlin: –
- Sand Crawler Grilled with Herbs
- Raisins with Sugar
The best skill of Great Mage Merlin is freezing skill that you can use to freeze the enemy. It would be very useful in PvP. Also, not only freezing, if you rank this skill up, you will get to inflict additional damage to the suffered enemy. Additionally, she is good at sealing the attack skills, healing skills. So in our opinion, it’s one of the best debuffers in the game. What’s your opinion? Comment below!
How To Get?
You can get her from the gacha shop. Unlike other characters, you can not get her from the Coin Shop. Go to the Draw menu -> spend the crystals and try your luck!
If you have just started playing it, make sure to check out full coverage on this game’s characters. Here are the recommended articles: –
- 7DS Grand Cross Tier List Global
- Reroll Guide
- Food Recipes
- SDS Grand Cross Elizabeth
- Fairy King
So this would be all in this post on Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Great Mage Merlin Character Info.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here