This post was last updated on March 1st, 2023
Started playing Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross? Read on for 7DS Grand Cross Food Recipes guide and check out all the recipes, ingredients
In Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross, you can cook the recipes by tapping the knife and fork button in the bottom-left corner of the bar screen. After that, you need to select the ingredients and start cooking the dish. Before starting the battle, you can eat the dish and buff your Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Characters added to the team. Apart from cooking the dishes, you can buy some food recipes or food items/dishes directly from the guild shop in exchange for guild coins. Or you can use these food dishes as a gift to raise the affinity of characters.
Navigate to the heroes’ list menu – tap the hero -> tap the + button next to affinity. There you can gift the items or food dishes to the hero and increase affinity level. At certain affinity levels, you get a free reward; it could be a top-tier gear, diamonds, illusion, or other in-game currencies.
In today’s post, we have shared the complete list of 7DS Grand Cross Food Recipes and their effects. So let’s not waste any time and head to the main content.
Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Food Recipes: –
Different 7DS Grand Cross Recipes give different buffs to the team. For example – more XP, Attack, Lifesteal, Gold, Pierce Rate, CRIT Damage, ULT Gauge, etc. Let’s check them all!
- Sand Crawler Grilled with Salt – Organic Milk + Salt + Asparagus
- Sand Crawler Grilled with Butter – Organic Milk + Butter + Asparagus
- And, Sand Crawler Grilled with Herbs – Organic Milk + Herbs + Asparagus
These are the SDS Grand Cross Defense Dishes that you can eat for +20% Defense.
- Organic Milk – Town 2
- Milk – Town(2, 4)
- Salt – Town(3, 5)
- Asparagus – Town(2)
- Butter – Town(1, 4)
- Herbs – Town(1, 5)
Critical Defense Dishes
- Seafood Stew – Ordan Flour + Milk + Assorted Clams
- Seafood Pasta – Ordan Flour + Butter + Assorted Clams
- And, Seafood Pot – Ordan Flour + Salt + Assorted Clams
These are the 7DS Grand Cross Critical Defense Dishes that you can consume for +30% CRIT Defense.
- Ordan Flour – Town 5
- Assorted Clams – Town 5
Lifesteal Dishes In 7DS Grand Cross
- Milk Caviar Canape – Smoked Jerky + Milk + Caviar
- Sugar Caviar Canape – Smoked Jerky + Sugar + Caviar
- Honey Caviar Canape – Smoked Jerky + Honey + Caviar
With these Lifesteal Dishes, you get a +20% Lifesteal in the battles.
- Smoked Jerky – Town 6
- Sugar – Town 3/6
- Honey – Town 3/6
- Caviar – Town 6
Combat Class Dishes
- Milk and Strawberry Combo – Vegetable and Fruits + Milk + Strawberry
- Butter and Strawberry Combo – Veg and Fruits + Butter + Strawberry
- Herbs and Strawberry Combo – Veg and Fruits + Herbs + Strawberry
These Combat Class dishes increase CP by 10%.
- Veg and Fruits – Town 5
- Strawberry – Town 3
Recipes To Increase Attack
- Chicken Matango Tamagoyaki – Aged Meat + Eggs + Sliced Chicken Matango
- Chicken Matango Grilled with Butter – Aged Meat + Butter + Sliced Chicken Matango
- Honey-roasted Chicken Matango – Aged Meat + Honey + Sliced Chicken Matango
These are the cooking recipes to increase attack power.
- Aged Meat – Town 1
- Eggs – Town 2, 6
- Sliced Chicken Matango – Town 1
Get More XP Recipes
- Sweet Meat Pie – Aged Meat + Sugar + Bay Leaf
- Vegetable Meat Pie – Aged Meat + Vegetables + Bay Leaf
- Milk Meat Pie – Aged Meat + Milk + Bay Leaf
For more XP, use these dishes.
- Bay Leaf – Town 1
- Vegetables – Town 4
Get More Pierce Rate
- Pepper Grilled Beef – Aged Meat + Pepper + Truffle
- Salt Grilled Beef – Aged Meat + Salt + Truffle
- Herb-Grilled Beef – Aged Meat + Herbs + Truffle
These cooking recipes can increase the Pierce Rate.
- Pepper – Town 2/5
- Truffle – Town 1
Earn More Gold Dishes
- Milk Pudding – Organic Milk + Milk + Breath of Danafort
- Egg Pudding – Organic Milk + Eggs + Danafort
- Honey Pudding – Organic Milk + Honey + Danafort
If you want to earn more gold, use these SDS Grand Cross Recipes/Dishes.
- Breath of Danafort – Town 2
- Organic Milk – Town 2
- Milk – Town 2, 4
Increase Resistance Food Items
- Bread and Cheese with Sugar – Organic Milk + Sugar Mountain Goat Milk
- Bread and Cheese with Pepper – Organic Milk + Pepper + Mountain Goat Milk
- And, Bread and Cheese with Vegetables – Organic Milk + Vegetables + Mountain Goat Milk
If you want to increases resistance, use these Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Recipes.
- You can get Mountain Goat Milk from Town 2
Have More HP
- Raisins with Pepper – Veg and Fruits + Pepper + Grapes
- Raisins with Sugar – Veg and Fruits + Sugar + Grapes
- And, Raisins with Salt – Veg, and Fruits + Salt + Grapes
Use these cooking recipes for +10% HP
- Grapes – Town 3
Regeneration Recipes In Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross
- Vegetable Salad – Veg and Fruits + Vegetables + Fairy Sprouts
- Egg Salad – Veg and Fruits + Eggs + Fairy Sprouts
- Honey Salad – Veg and Fruits + Honey + Fair Sprouts
Use these recipes for +10% Regen.
- Fair Sprouts – Town 3
Chicken Recipes For PvP Coins
- Fried Chicken – HQ Chicken + Milk + Sauce
- Glazed Chicken – HQ Chicken + Honey + Sauce
- Chicken Steak – HQ Chicken + Herbs + Sauce
Want to earn more PvP coins, consume these recipes.
- HQ Chicken – Town 4
- Teriyaki Sauce – Town 4
Increase CRIT RATE With These Recipes
- Sugar Grilled Chicken Wings – HQ Chicken + Sugar + Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepper Grilled Chicken Wings – HQ Chicken + Pepper + Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt Grilled Chicken Wings – HQ Chicken + Salt Mozzarella Cheese
To increase critical rate, use these dishes.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Town 4
Increase CRIT DMG With These 7DS Grand Cross Recipes
- Chicken Rice Ball with Butter – HQ Chicken + Butter + Lioness Rice
- Chicken Veggie Fried Rice – HQ Chicken + Vegetables + Lioness Rice
- And, Chicken and Egg Risotto – HQ Chicken + Eggs + Lioness Rice
Lioness Rice – town 4
Pie Recipes To Increase Ultimate Move Gauge
- Vegetable Apple Pie – Ordan Flour + Vegetables + Adam’s Apple
- Sweet Apple Pie – Ordan Flour + Sugar + Adam’s Apple
- Honey Apple Pie – Ordan Flour + Honey + Adam’s Apple
Adam’s Apple – Town 5.
Potato Recipes In The Game For +Avoid
- Egg and Chips – Smoked Jerky + Eggs + Potato
- Fish and Chips – Smoked Jerky + Butter + Potato
- Steak and Chips – Smoked Jerky + Herbs + Potato
Potato – Town 6.
Dragon Fruit Recipes In Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross
- Salt Dragon Skewer – Smoked Jerky + Salt + Dragon Fruit
- Pepper Dragon Skewer – Smoked Jerky + Pepper + Dragon Fruit
- Butter Dragon Skewer – Smoked Jerky + Vegetables + Dragon Fruit
Use these food dishes to increase the recovery rate.
Dragon Fruit – Town 6.
Also, see –
- 7DS Grand Cross Tier List
- 7DS Grand Cross Reroll Guide
- Da Hood Codes
- Deliveryman Simulator Codes
- Soul Tide Tier List
- Tales of Grimm Tier List
- DBD Codes
- GPO Codes
- YBA Codes
So this would be all in this post on Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Cooking Recipes List.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here