Idle Mine RPG is a great idle game by Iron Horse Games LLC. Read on for the Idle Mine RPG guide, tips, cheats & strategies for the beginners
Idle Mine RPG Guide, Tips, Cheats & Strategies⇓
This guide covers “how to play the Idle Mine RPG”, about mining, crafting, combat, and other aspects such as prestige, region, grinding, making upgrades, and much more. So let’s not waste any time and head to the main content: Idle Mine RPG guide, cheats, tips & tricks: –
Basic Concepts – Idle Mine RPG Guide
(1) In the Idle Mine RPG game, you will be working on these three main aspects: STRENGTH, MINING, and CRAFTING.
(2) Strength: – By building up the strength, you will be able to inflict more damage on the enemies. Navigate to the “strength” tab in the bottom-left corner -> you can spend the coins there and make upgrades to increase the maximum damage, bomb damage, armor penetration, CRIT Chance, minimum damage, etc.
(3) Mining: – Minions in Idle Mine RPG help you mine the resources such as stones, silver ores, copper ores, etc. You get x2 miners at tier 1 at the beginning of the game. You can unlock more with the gold coins and mining materials. Navigate to the mining tab in the bottom-left menu -> it has two tabs; minions and upgrades. In the “minion” tab, you can equip/unequip or unlock the minions. In the upgrades tab, you can increase miner damage, miner critical chance, miner ATK SPD, miner damage, etc.
(4) Crafting: – The ores that miners mine can be used to craft the mining materials such as copper, silver, iron, ruby, necronite, etc. In the early game, when you are in region 1, you mine the stones/silver ores/copper ores that are used to craft the copper and silver. In the crafting tab at the bottom menu, you will find two tabs; refinement and upgrades. In the refinement tab, you can craft the mining materials. And, in the upgrades tab, you can increase the “fighter max damage”, miner damage, tap damage, refiner speed, bomb damage, refinement cap, armor penetration, etc.
Idle Mine RPG Guide To Progression
(1) What you have to do is clear the waves of enemies and unlock the new zones. In each zone, you will find new ores that you can use to craft other mining material items. In the top-right corner of the game screen, you can check the “wave” progress. Tap the “select zone” button in the top-right -> there you will see the list of zones and the unique materials that miners can mine there: –
- Zone 1: stones, copper ore, silver ore
- Zone 2: stones, iron ore, ruby ore
- Zone 3: stones, Necronite ore, titanium ore
- Zone 4: stones, dragon fossils, volcano heart ore
- Zone 5: stones, frost crystal, starstone ore
(2) Get stronger in Idle Mine RPG: –
- Build up strength by fighting the enemies. As you slay down the enemies, you will gain strength EXP and it will increase the strength level
- Keep mining and you will gain mining EXP that increases the mining level
- Keep crafting and you will gain crafting EXP that increases the crafting level
(3) Do the quests: at the top of the screen, there are two tabs; main quests and the side quests. Focus on completing these quests in the Idle Mine RPG. You can earn free gems by doing these quests.
Idle Mine RPG Guide To In-Game Currencies
(1) Gold Coins: earn by defeating the enemies. If you are having trouble defeating a boss, try improving the fighter stats or you can reset the waves and return back to wave 1 and start grinding again.
(2) Gems: earn by doing the quests or by watching the video ads or from the Tapjoy sponsored offers that you can check in the in-game shop.
(3) Stones & Ores: mine in the zones.
(4) Bombs: on the gameplay screen, at the bottom, tap the “bomb” button to use the bombs and mine faster. Bombs are replenished automatically.
Idle Mine RPG Prestige Guide
At level 20 of any of these three attributes: STRENGTH, CRAFTING, MINING, you will be able to prestige.
Prestige resets the attribute level to 1, reset the upgrade, and coins as well – but in return, you gain more DMG/Mining DMG/Refinement Speed like bonuses permanently.
Activate The Generator
By watching the video ad, you can turn on the generator – it gives you bonuses such as 2X Stone, 2X Bomb Damage, and 2X Coin Income. Also, stamina to increase tap damage and other things.
Watch The Video Ads
Every now and then, you get a free chest containing in-game coins and gems. Watch the video ad and open it.
Idle Mine RPG Cheats OR Cheat Codes
Idle Mine RPG does not support cheats or cheat codes.
So this would be all in this post on Idle Mine RPG guide, tips, cheats & strategies for the beginners.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here