Idle Pirate Tycoon is a new mobile game by Kolibri Games. Read on for Idle Pirate Tycoon cheats, guide, tips & tricks for beginners
Idle Pirate Tycoon Cheats, Guide, Tips & Tricks⇓
This guide covers “how to play the Idle Pirate Tycoon game”, about the “ships”, “docks”, “ammo”, and other aspects such as tips & tricks for progression, making upgrades, ship parts, battles, and much more. So let’s not waste any time and get straight to the main content: Idle Pirate Tycoon cheats, guide & tips: –
Grasping The Basic Concepts First
(1) Currencies: Gold, Gems, and Ammo are the three main currencies in the game. You will need “ammo” to participate in the battles. It replenishes automatically after a set period of time or you can spend gems in the shop or watch the video ad and get it. It’s not a good idea to spend gems on buying ammo. You will need “gold” to make upgrades to the ships. Increasing the ship level improves the “gold production” rate and “battle attributes” such as DMG, ATK, and Health. Players can spend the “gems” in the shop to buy the ship parts or the ‘boosters” or “ammo” or “gold”. Earn gems by doing the dailies and progression missions.
(2) Basics: place the ships on the dock and start producing the gold. Use the gold to raise the level of the ships and increase gold production. Navigate to the battle screen -> there are hundreds of stages/levels to complete with increasing difficulty. Defeat the hostile ships and earn chests containing the ship parts or blueprints.
Guide To Ships In The Idle Pirate Tycoon
(1) Types: there are four types of ships in the Idle Pirate Tycoon game: small ships, medium ships, large ships, and huge ships. You can place the small ships on the small docks, medium ships on the medium docks, and so on.
(2) Stats: huge ships possess better stats(capacity, sail time, ATK, DMG) than other ships. Huge > Large > Medium > Small.
(3) Best Ships: – there are many small ships, medium ships, and large ships – you will notice that each next ship in the list possesses better stats than the previous ship.
Small Ships Ranking By Stats: –
- Captain’s Terror
- Golden Raider
- Purple Reign
- Mermaid’s Killer
- Cursed Boat
- Cannon Vessel
- Sail Boat
Medium Ships Ranking By Stats: –
- Last North
- Loyal Return
- Pirate Cutter
Large Ships Ranking By Stats: –
- Hellish Disgrace
- Black Galleon
Huge Ships Ranking By Stats: –
- Royal Fortune
Getting Ships & Ship Parts In Idle Parking Tycoon
(1) Navigate to the shipyard menu and you will get the info on how to unlock a particular ship. For instance, you get Harvester, the small ship, by defeating the battle level 350.
(2) Ship Parts: – In Idle Parking Tycoon, you can get the ship parts from the “chests”. How to get chests: login rewards, from the shop, through the exchange, and defeat the battles.
Ship Upgrades In Idle Parking Tycoon
Players can level up the ships with gold. A level upgrade increases the ship’s sailing stats and battle stats. The sailing attributes include sail time(how long does it take to set sail), speed(the ship’s speed), capacity(the max cargo capacity), and production(gold production rate per second). The battle attributes include attack, damage, reload, and health.
Selling Ship & Exchanging The Ship Parts
When you unlock a new better ship, you might want to build it and place it on the dock. And, as you know that, to build the ship, you need its parts. What you can do is sell the old ship for the parts and exchange it for the next ship that you want to build.
To sell the ship, tap on the ship level button -> sell.
To exchange the ship parts, go to the shipyard menu -> tap on the blue color card exchange button to exchange old ship parts for the next ship. You will be sacrificing the old ship parts for the next ship.
Tap On The Gold Piles
Every now and then, gold piles appear near the Island. Tap on it and collect free gold.
Complete The Missions
Tap on the “mission” scroll button on the left side of the game screen to check available missions; dailies and progression. These missions give you free rewards including premium currency gem as well as gold coins. Also, chests.
Activate The Booster In Idle Pirate Tycoon
The Ad boost increases the gold production rate by x2. You can watch the video ad and activate it. Also, by watching x6 video ads, you get x30 gems for free.
Idle Pirate Tycoon Cheats & Cheat Codes
Idle Pirate Tycoon does not support cheats or cheat codes.
So this would be all in this post on Idle Pirate Tycoon cheats, guide, tips & tricks for beginners!
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here