New to the Legend of the Phoenix game? Master all of its core concepts with this Legend of the Phoenix game guide available with tips, cheats & strategies
Legend of the Phoenix Game Guide & Tips⇓
This article covers how to play the Legend of the Phoenix game, get powerful, progression, and other things like partners, confidants, foster child, in-game currencies, etc. Let’s get straight to the Legend of the Phoenix game guide and tips for beginners –
Getting Started With The Basics
In the Legend of the Phoenix game, you start playing as a junior maid and as you keep clearing the story mode stages, you will eventually become the clan lady. “The Story Mode” is the main mode with lots of fight stages that you can complete to unlock the locked features of the game. For example – guild base, clothes bureau, and more. If you are new to the game, then you should focus on clearing the story mode.
Fame And Authority In Fights
In the story mode fights, you will need “fame”. If you have more fame points than the opponent, your chances of winning will increase drastically. The “authority” attribute is one of the main things in the battle; having more authority points reduces the “fame” cost. When the opponent attacks you, your fame gets reduced. If you want to spend less fame in the battles, focus on the authority stat. In the upper-left corner of the screen, tap the main character picture/avatar -> at the bottom of the character profile page, you can check the authority stats.
How to get fame in the Legend of the Phoenix game:
- The best way to get fame in this game is by executing the palace duty; palace duties -> clothes-sewing -> execute
- If you have a business card(you can buy it from the shop), you can use it in the item tab to get fame
- You can also earn fame points from the quests.
How to increase the authority stats of the main character:
- Enhance the partners – this is the best way to raise the authority attribute in the Legend of the Phoenix game
- Upgrade the bond skills of the confidants
- Foster child’s stats also impact the authority stats
Guide To Main Character In The Legend of the Phoenix Game
The main character fights in the story mode. Tap the main character avatar in the upper-left side -> this will open the main character profile where you can check the total power and its all attributes; wisdom, politics, charisma, and authority.
How to level up the main character:
- You need character EXP to level up the main character in the Legend of the Phoenix game
- You can get the EXP by playing the story mode fights, doing the dailies in Phoenix hall
- Once you have enough EXP, tap the promote button
How to raise the main character’s stats:
- Get partners
- Get confidants
- Enhance partners; level, potential, and skills
- Enhance confidants; date them, raise intimacy level, upgrade their bond skills, have a foster child
- Give instruction to the foster child
- Collect the costumes, upgrade the costumes
Legend of the Phoenix Game Partner Guide
Partners are the characters in the Legend of the Phoenix game with stats such as Wisdom, Politics, Charisma, and Authority. All these stats reflect the stats of the main character. If you increase the partners’ stats, the main character’s stats will also get increased. On the home screen of the game -> tap the partner option -> tap on a locked partner to see how to get it; you get partners by raising the VIP level(paid method), by doing the story mode stages, completing certain main quests, etc.
Partners also help you in the main fights; Momentum stats are considered in these main fights. By raising all other stats, you can raise the momentum stats. On the partner menu -> select a partner -> check the stats -> tap the (i) icon for more details.
How to level up the partners:
- You need EXP to level up the partners
- Get EXP from the palace duties, using travel journals(obtain from shop or quests)
How to raise the potential of partners: –
- You need growth points to raise the potential of the partners
- Partners gain growth points when you place them in the academy to study
How to raise the skill of partners:
- You need skill points to raise the skill of partners
- Get skill points by sending the partners to the academy for the study
Guide To Confidants In The Legend of the Phoenix Game
Confidants are acquaintances that you get from traveling (map), events, when you reach a certain power number, login method, reaching a certain VIP level. On the home screen -> tap the confidant option -> there you can check the list of all confidants and learn how to get them.
Confidants have bond skills that you can upgrade to raise the stats such as Wisdom, Politics, Charisma, and Authority. To upgrade the bond skills, you will need bond points. Bond points can be obtained by dating the confidants.
You need to date confidants. Go to the home screen -> confidants -> tap the date button in the lower-right corner. It gives you bond points
To raise the intimacy level, you will need intimacy points. Go to confidants -> select a confidant -> tap the tryst option on the left side -> spend ingots and get intimacy EXP. By raising the intimacy level of the confidant, you will be able to unlock its more bond skills.
You can gift items; intimacy, literature, martial art, music, eloquence to raise the corresponding attribute of the characters.
Guide To Foster Child In The Legend of the Phoenix Game
When you use the tryst method to romanticize with the confidant, you have the chance of getting a foster child. (Confidants -> select a confidant -> tryst).
Go to Phoenix hall from the home screen -> foster child -> give instruction to the foster child to get the stats such as Wisdom, Charisma, Politics, and Authority. Tap the (i) to check the stats.
When the foster child becomes an adult, you can use the matchmaker option to start the marriage process. A married couple provides more attributes.
What Is Wisdom, Charisma, And Politics
These are the main stats in the game: –
- Wisdom affects the amount of EXP that you earn from palace duties. Build Wisdom stats of partners, character, confidants, foster child to get more EXP. You will be able to upgrade the partners fast
- Charisma affects the amount of fame that you earn from palace duties. Build charisma stats of partners, character, confidants, foster child to get more fame.
- Politics affect the amount of silver income that you earn from palace duties. Build politics stats of partners, character, confidants, foster child to get more silver. Silver is used when you execute the palace duty; clothes-sewing – to get fame
We’ve explained the authority stats in the above guide.
Worship To Get Free Ingots
On the home screen, look for the rankings option -> tap the worship button -> get free ingots in the Legend of the Phoenix game. Palace -> Kunninggong – greet the top-player for free ingots. You can use ingots to shop items, add more slots in the academy, date confidants, etc. Spend wisely.
Get Free Rewards In The Legend of the Phoenix Game
- Do the main quests(lower-left corner, above the big story button)
- Do the dailies(tap the quest button at the bottom)
- Go to the palace screen and participate in various activities for rewards. For example – hard labor camp – tap to educate archrival and get free rewards
- Go to the map from the palace -> traveling -> random travel option in the lower-right side -> get free rewards
On the palace screen, you have lots of things to explore –
- Hard Labor Camp
- Hall of Union
- Guild Base
- Imperial Library
- Clothes Bureau
- Regalia Gallery
- Imperial Garden
- Imperial Kitchen
So that’s all we got in this post on the Legend of the Phoenix game guide and tips for beginners.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here