Machinal Instinct is a new PvP mobile game by Pomelo Games. Read on for Machinal Instinct cheats, tips, and guide for beginners
Machinal Instinct Cheats, Tips & Guide⇓
This post covers “how to play Machinal Instinct”, about pilots, gears, and other aspects related to in-game combat tactics, winning stages, clans, rankings, in-game currencies, and much more. So, let’s not waste any time and get straight to the main content: Machinal Instinct cheats, tips, and guide for beginners to master all of its core concepts: –
Guide To Building The Mech
In Machinal Instinct, players get to build their own mecha to fight other players’ mechas in PvP real-time battles that not only give you free boxes but also push you up in the rankings. You get your first mecha right in the beginning – after completing the prologue, you will be able to modify the default mecha; a mecha has these parts: –
- X1 Pilot – affects defense/armor of the mecha
- X1 Armor – affects defense/armor of the mecha
- Legs – affects defense/armor of the mecha
- X1 Shields – affects defense/armor of the mecha
- X1 Arm – melee attack power
- And, X1 Cannon – ranged attack power
All these parts in the game are classified into tiers; common tier, rare tier, epic tier, and legendary tier. The tier rankings are as follows: Legendary > Epic > Rare > Common. Common tier gears or pilots do not possess high stats like legendary pilots or gears, but they are good in the beginning. As you continue to climb up in the rankings, you may want to switch to high-tier gears; common to rare, rare to epic, and epic to legendary.
Guide To In-Game Currencies
The x2 currencies that you will be using the most in the Machinal Instinct game are caps and gems. Caps would be needed to make purchases in the in-game shop or in making upgrades to the pilots or mecha gears. Gems, on the other hand, would be needed to open the supply boxes available in the sop.
Players can get the caps from the supply boxes; obtain by defeating other players in PvP fights.
Guide To Leveling
The total HP of the mecha in the Machinal Instinct game can be improved by leveling up. To level up, you will need to make upgrades to pilots or the gears. Upgrading these gears or pilots grant player EXP, accumulate enough, and raise the player level.
Tips For Combat In Machinal Instinct
(1) The PvP combat system in Machinal Instinct is pretty simple; all you need to do is inflict the damage on the opponent and make HP drop to 0. The same concept applies to you; dodge the opponent’s attacks by dodging.
(2) Dodging: you can swipe left/right on the screen to dash left/right and dodge the opponent’s attacks.
(3) Blocking the opponent’s attacks: tap + hold the screen to block incoming attacks.
(4) Normal attack: first, go close to the opponent, tap the screen to unleash melee attacks.
(5) Ranged attacks: make a “U” shape with your finger on the screen(on mecha) to unleash ranged attacks.
Climb Up In The Rankings For Better Rewards
The quality of rewards you get from the supply boxes in Machinal Instinct is based on the current position in the current leaderboard. You can improve the rankings by earning more trophies; get trophies by eliminating the opponent in the fights. You will start getting rare, epic, and legend quality items as you continue to beat other players behind and making it to the top!
Must Join A Clan
You can either join a clan or create a new one with 1K caps. Must join a clan in Machinal Instinct and get perks.
Machinal Instinct Cheats
Unfortunately, there are no cheats or cheat codes available for the Machinal Instinct game.
So that’s all we got in this post on Machinal Instinct cheats, tips, and guide for beginners.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here