My Factory Tycoon is a new idle game by STORMX. Read on for an updated My Factory Tycoon cheats, guide, tips & tricks for beginners!
My Factory Tycoon Cheats, Guide, Tips & Tricks: –
STORMX, one of the popular mobile game publishers, well-known for Foodpia Tycoon, Popo’s Mine, Idle Egg Tycoon, and many more titles, recently released a top-notch game called My Factory Tycoon. This post covers “how to play My Factory Tycoon game”, about the managers, tips & tricks for in-game progression, a guide to all the aspects, areas, and much more! So, let’s not waste any time and get straight to this walkthrough guide to the “My Factory Tycoon” game!
Get Started With The My Factory Tycoon Basics
(1) In the game, your goal is to get rich by building and expanding the factories! In each factory, you have three main departments; the working department where you can build the workstations, and start producing the material items. Then there is a packing material that packs the material items produced by workers! And, at last, the delivery department that delivers the packed goods to the market and hands you the money!
(2) The two in-game currencies in “My Factory Tycoon” are coins and rubies. You don’t need to worry about coins as they are easy to get by playing the game. But, rubies should be spent wisely; because there are limited ways to get rubies – by playing the game. Don’t spend rubies on useless things like boosters in the shop. Save the rubies and spend in the shop for manager bags or gear chests or pressure capsules.
(3) Managers are very useful in the game. Their passive bonus effects can help you a lot by increasing the production, packaging capacity, truck capacity, reducing the upgrading cost, etc.
(4) Progression: unlock new workstations, make upgrades, increase income per second, unlock the new factories in the area, and then move to areas 2, 3, 4, and so on. Once you have enough money, you can unlock the laboratory on the map for more bonus effects!
(5) My Factory Tycoon game also features a prestige function; for the first time, you will need 23.3ac cash to do prestige – it does reset the game progress but gives you a massive income boost that will help you to progress further. Without a prestige’s income bonus, it would be hard to go further in progression.
(6) Bucks count: –
- k = 1,000
- m = 1,000,000
- b = 1,000,000,000(Billion)
- t = 1,000,000,000,000(Trillion)
- aa = 1,000,000,000,000,000
- ab= 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
- ac =so on…ad..
Keep An Eye On Conveyer Belt
From time to time, “crates” appear on the conveyor belt; these crates contain free coins, cards, and many other in-game items like boosters. To claim the crate, all you need to do is break it by tapping it.
Tap On The Flying Objects
Every now and then, flying objects such as the flying hammer, crate, etc. appear on the screen. Tap them and claim free boosters!
Use This Tip To Reduce Upgrade Cost
In the My Factory Tycoon game, you will have to spend a lot of bucks in the upgrades, and each upgrade level’s cost increases as you make more and more! Thankfully, with the help of managers, you can reduce the upgrade cost. All you need to activate the manager that has the skill; which reduces the upgrade cost.
You can switch the managers anytime. Tap the manager -> a list of managers will appear. Check the skills; look for the manager that has the skill; reduces the upgrade cost. When you want to upgrade the workstation or packaging department or delivery department, activate that manager’s skill and enjoy the discount on the upgrades.
My Factory Tycoon Managers
Managers in the My Factory Tycoon game are available in four grades; common/green, rare/blue, epic/purple, legendary/yellow! Higher grade managers possess amazing skills with great bonus effects. Legendary grade > epic grade > rare grade > common grade!
Getting New Managers In My Factory Tycoon
Head to the shop by tapping the shop button; it’s in the lower-left corner of the main screen. Go to the last chest tab in the shop menu; there you can get the manager bags in exchange for rubies; the junior bag and senior bag. Legendary grade managers’ drop rate is low – so the chances of getting legendary managers are low. If you get a duplicate manager card, it will be used in manager upgrades. Upgrading the manager improves its stats; bonus effects that you can enjoy by activating its skill!
My Factory Tycoon Gears
In the My Factory Tycoon game, there are three types of gears; production, packaging, and delivery. These gears can improve the production, packaging capacity, and delivery truck capacity. Tap the arrow button in the upper-right corner to expand the menu -> tap the hammer button. This is the menu where you can equip gears and get the boosts. Like managers, gears are also available in x4 grades; legendary, epic, rare, and common. The higher the grade of the gear, the more bonus you get.
Getting New Gears In My Factory Tycoon
Gears or gear cards can be obtained from the free crates that you often see on the conveyor belt or head to the shop -> chest tab -> there you can spend the rubies on the gear chests; common, rare, epic, and legendary. Duplicate gear cards will be used in upgrading the gears.
Pressure Machine In My Factory Tycoon
The pressure Machine in the factory helps you turn the raw materials into products. When the critical bonus occurs, the quantity of product produced increases. With better pressure machines, you can have higher chances of getting critical bonuses. Navigate to the shop -> chest -> pressure capsules.
Don’t Spend Rubies Recklessly
Please do not spend rubies in useless boosters; instead, save as many rubies as you can and spend on the chests/bags/capsules; to get premium tier managers, gears, and pressure machines!
Make The Deliveries For Free Items
Head to the map -> train delivery and helicopter delivery; you can get free rubies, boosters, etc.
Unlock New Factories And Areas
You start from the area 1 furniture factory. Head to the map and you will find locked factories and areas. Spend bucks -> unlock new factories and areas to progress further!
Make Upgrades Wisely And Keep The Balance In Production And Supply
(1) Upgrades: prioritize upgrading the high-number workstations than the early ones. For example; if you have x7 workstations in the furniture, upgrade the number 7 workstation first. The higher the number of workstations, the more profitable products it produces.
(2) Try to unlock the next workstation as soon as possible; as said above, the higher the number of the workstation, the more bucks you earn from it. So if you want to make more bucks, you should try unlocking the next workstation asap.
(3) Balance: make sure to keep a balance between supply and production. For example; if you are producing 1B worth of goods, you should be able to pack and deliver the same at the same rate. Tap the “coin” status bar at the top-right side of the screen to check the work report. There you will see the production status, packaging status, and delivery status. It should be good.
(4) Activate the managers’ skills.
Get Free Rubies Without Cheats
You can earn free rubies by completing the daily tasks, achievements, events, through helicopter deliveries, area collection, and sign-in reward. To check the daily tasks or achievements, tap the arrow menu button in the top-right corner -> book -> daily quest/achievements. Completing all daily quests give you free rubies!
Check Out The Event Factories
Navigate to the map -> look around and you will find an event factory. The event factory reset after every certain day. Based on the progression that you have made in the event factory, you get the reward; it includes free rubies, batteries, crates, and a golden trophy. At the time of writing this article on My Factory Tycoon, the cake factory event is going on.
Time Lapse Cheat In My Factory Tycoon
The time-lapse cheat does not work in My Factory Tycoon.
So that’s all we got in this article on My Factory Tycoon cheats, tips, and guide for beginners. Got more tips or tricks? Comment below!
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here