Started playing as an Assassin in Dragon Raja and wondering how to build properly and which gems to use? Read on for Dragon Raja Assassin build, talent, skills
Assassin is one of the popular classes in the Dragon Raja game. With Assassin, you will be inflicting massive damage to the enemies in close-range and long-range. Although, for a beginner, this class is hard to master if you compare it with the rest of the three classes. In this Dragon Raja Assassin build, we will guide you through the core build, gems, talents & skills of Assassin class. So let’s not waste any time and check out the build.
Dragon Raja Assassin Core Build 2021⇓
For Assassin, you have to focus on Magical attack and MS(Mulistrike) score. Assassin’s main element is Earth – so make sure to equip Earth gems to increase skill damage. To build Assassin perfectly, you have to focus on the gems that can increase the Magical attack and Multsirke. Let’s take a look at Assassin’s core build – which gems should you choose?
- CON – 1 point will add HP by 400, Physical DEF by 2, Magical DEF by 2, CRIT RES by 2
- INT – 1 point will add HP by 120, MATK by 5, Multistrike by 2
- DEX – 1 point will add HP by 240, Magic Attack by 2, CRIT by 4, Multistrike by 4
- INS – 1 point will add HP by 240, MATK by 2, AP by 4, CDR by 4
- STR – 1 point will add HP by 120, Ap by 2
Conclusion – build INT/DEX score as it increases the magical attack and multistrike of Assassin. Optional – CON/Earth build as the Earth element is the main.
Head to the Assassin profile by tapping the Assassin avatar in the upper-left corner. In the general tab of the profile, you will see the “M” keyword next to MATK and MS stat that hints on how to build Assassin perfectly. And, if you move to the advanced tab, you will find Assassin’s main element, which is Earth ATK. And, if you tap the (i) symbol at the bottom, you can check Assassin build score.
Dragon Raja Assassin Gems Build 2021⇓
- x9 Red/Fire(INT) Gems for more DPS, MS
- x5 Wind(DEX) Gems for more CRIT, MS
- x2 Water(INS) Gems for HP, MATK
- x9 Wind/Green Gems – DEX Build
- x5 Fire/Red Gems – INT Build Up
- x2 Water/Blue Gems – INS Build Up
So this would be the gems build for the Assassin class.
Best Allies: –
- Main – Ming-Z-Lu
- Supporters – Erii Uesugi, Chisei Gen, Ruri Kazama, and Anjou
Dragon Raja Assassin Class 2021⇓
- Role – DPS
- Range – Long/Close
- Difficulty – Hard to Master
- Assistance – Not Good
- Survivability – Not Good
- Strength – High DPS
- Mage DPS
- Ratings 3.5/5
Let’s take a look at Dragon Raja Assassin Class skills & talents info.
Dragon Raja Assassin Skills 2021⇓
With Assassin class, you get two skill-sets; each skill set with five unique skills.
- Soul Fissure(Set I) – with this skill, Assassin strikes and inflict magic damage to multiple enemies in front – also, inflict a slow effect to them
- Shadow Dart – with this skill, Assassin throws darts to inflict magic damage to the enemies and Nether Mark. If you are in the Shadow Form, cooldown duration will reduce
- Shadow Strike – with this skill, Assassin inflicts magic damage to the enemies and remove the Nether Mark + reset Shadow Strike cooldown
- Obsidian Edge – with this skill, Assassin inflicts AoE magic damage and removes Nether Mark
- Void Strom – using this skill, Assassin switch from Shadow form to Hunter form. When in Hunter Form, Assassin’s damage power will increase
Skill Set II: –
- Dark Shadow Form – with this skill, Assassin switches to dark shadow form that makes the normal attacks turn melee with invisible effect, immune to control and increase in movement speed. He can put the Hunt Mark on the enemy to reduce the target’s magic defense
- Crystal Coffin – this is one of the best skills of Dragon Raja Assassin class. If you are in trouble, this skill is gonna protect you from all the damage and control effects. Although, you would not be able to move and use the skills. Also, you can cancel it anytime.
- Nocturne Luna – with this skill, Assassin throws a spinning blade to inflict continuous damage to multiple enemies in its path. It explodes when the time expires and causes heavy magical damage. For combo benefits, use the Moon Shadow skill to teleport to the location of the blade.
- Dark Rhapsody – with this skill, you can inflict slow effect on the enemies and magic damage
- Prelude Dawn – Inflict magic damage
So these are the Dragon Raja Assassin Class skills.
Assassin Talents: –
- C-Level Talent – Triple Variation to trigger an earthquake and inflict damage. Heroic Sonata to buff damage and reduce damage taken. Magic Melody to reduce the cooldown of skills when dealing damage to the enemies with Hunt Mark
- B-Level Talent – Dissonance to inflict Nether Mark. Moon Serenade to increase the effectiveness of Moonlight skill. Crystal Sonata to summon a crystal using Dark Rhapsody skill that explodes and inflict MDMG+Delay Effect
- A-Level Talent – Funeral Bells to increase invisibility effect and improve Soul Fissure Skill’s performance(reduce target’s Magic Defense). Requiem to reset Moonlight skill cooldown. Echo of Soul to trigger Multistrike with Dawn and Soul Fissure skills
- S-Level Talent – Last Waltz to increase damage when in Dark Shadow Form. Death Aria to increase the effectiveness of Obsidian Edge skill. Nibelungen Song to get shield that absorbs damage when in Dark Shadow Form.
So these are the assassin’s talents. We would recommend you to go with these best Assassin Talent
- Heroic Sonata
- Crystal Sonata
- Nibelungen Song
Share your talents review in the comment section below.
Assassin is a balanced class with short/long-distance attacks – has decent DPS and a good class for a solo player. However, survivability is not good and we found this class hard to play for a beginner. If you are a beginner, you might want to choose another class like Gunslinger, Soul Dancer.
Also, see –
- Dragon Raja guide to classes – best class
- Gunslinger Class guide
- Soul Dancer
- Blade Master
- How to delete a character
- Dragon Raja CDKEY Codes
So this would be all in this post on Dragon Raja Assassin build, gems, skills & talents info.
May 2020: – Update – Added Dragon Raja Assassin build, gems info. Feel free to share your Dragon Raja Assassin build, gems recommendation in the comment section below. This article was last updated in October 2020.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here
17 thoughts on “Dragon Raja Assassin Build 2021: Guide, Core, Best Allies, Skills & Talents”
bruh which is better soul dancer or this and also how do you change classes
(1) it depends on your play style. Both are good 🙂
For Assassin, It’s a hit & run play style.
We intend to focus in INT, INS, MATK, MS, CRIT, DEX, or EARTH ATK in Equipment stats.
Assassins can be deadly in Team battle such as Snow BG or Day of Liberty.
On Club battles as well.
But I have one question though.
Would this gem build work for an assassin?
9x – Water Gem
5x – Wind Gem
2x – Fire Gem
It’s just my conclusion but If Assassin had a great cool down rate, it can spam skills quickly.
yes its true assasin is first u have to close range hit then long range hit then use dash and vanish like u were not there
in short how to increase Attak Earth
hey i’m a little confused about how to gear my assasin. so what should i focus on my gear?
u must focus on ur defense and weapon assasins are very fragile they usually dodge attacks but if u miss to dodge u will lose health so defense and offense
hi how about the EX, which EXs we should pick?
you can use change Water to Earth if you want to. Earth is for defense and if you want pure damage you can use water.
apparently i wanna ask the same question, about earth gems xD
Wait, why there is no earth gems in the build?….
apparently earth gems is for defense, but since we assassin should focus on attacks and crits for dps, we can associate the defense on the other part like the motor. 🙂
does AP affect an assassin’s damage?
pvp yes depending on how tanky your enemy is.
Can you please help me i don’t know how to fix my element def to earth atck huhu
What’s the Moonlight skill and Dawn and Earthquake?? I’ve been seeing them in the skills and talent descriptions but I don’t see them anywhere??