Shooter Galaxy is a new mobile game, published by Springcomes. Read on for “Shooter Galaxy cheats, guide, tips & tricks” for beginners.
Shooter Galaxy Cheats, Guide, Tips & Tricks⇓
In this post, you will learn “how to play the Shooter Galaxy game”, about in-game currencies, drones or fighters, and other aspects such as in-game progression, upgrades, and much more. So, let’s not waste any time and get straight to the main content: Shooter Galaxy cheats, guide, tips for beginners: –
Grasping The Basics First
(1) In the “Shooter Galaxy game”, you progress through the stages – in each stage, you will encounter a wave of enemies that you must clear for further progression.
(2) From the stages, you yield a loot chest containing gold and drone shards that you can use to make upgrades.
Fighters & Drones In Shooter Galaxy
Before starting the stage, you can select the fighters and drones. In the lower-left corner, tap the fighter button to visit the fighter menu -> you get the first fighter for free. You can buy fighter appearance from the shop using the coins.
And, in the lower-right corner, tap on the drone button – drones are grouped up with the fighter to combat enemies.
Select The Drones Wisley
There are many drones in the Shooter Galaxy game – each drone has a unqiue ability that would help you in a unqiue way. For instance: –
- Shotgun – Fires bullet widely – DMG
- Auto Target Drone – Targets enemy automatically
- Flame Thrower – Attacks nearby enemy with fire
- Ice Laser – Enemy freezes for a short time
- Electric Blade – Attacks with a wide and quick electric blade
- Omnidirectional Attack – Attacks in 4 directions
- Guided Gun – Fires enemy-chasing flame
- Ice Ring – Spins around fighter and freezes the enemy
- Thunder Generator – Attacks with thunder
- Enhance Attack – Fighter Attack power increases
- Smash – Pushes nearby enemy and attack
- Time Bomb – Automatically explode after a short time
- Ice Bomb – Freezes the enemy
- Homing Drone – Chase and attacks the enemy
- Bonus Gold – Gives you gold
- Spinning Attack – Spin and attack all direction
- Flame Laser – Attack and penetrates with flame laser
- Snow Ball – Snowball pushes away the enemy
- Gravity Cannon – Draws enemy near with gravity
- Enhance Buff – Buff items will appear more often
- Flame Ground – Attacks with a flame ball that lasts for a short time
- Icicle Bombing – Fires many Icicles
- EMP – Temporarity stun all enemies
- Shield Generator – Generates Shield
Make Upgrades To Fighter & Drones In Shooting Galaxy
You can empower the fighter’s strength by increasing its power and range. Go to the fighter tab in the lower-left corner and there you can spend the gold coins and make upgrades to power and range attributes.
To upgrade the drones in the Shooter Galaxy game, you will need its duplicate parts. Obtain from the loot chests that you get from the stages.
Keep An Eye On The Store
In the store, you will find a lot of great deals; free rewards in the daily tab, drones that you can buy with gold coins, and fighter appearance.
Complete The Daily Missions To Earn Gems And Gold Coins
The two currencies in the Shooter Galaxy game are the gem and the gold coin. You can use the coins to make uprgades to the fighter and drones. And, gems to spend in the store for items.
Make Sure To Save Progress
Tap the gear icon on the right side of the screen -> save -> make sure to save the progress often.
Shooter Galaxy Cheats OR Cheat Codes
Shooter Galaxy game does not support cheats or cheat codes.
So this would be all in this post on “Shooter Galaxy cheats, guide, and tips for beginners”. Got more tips or tricks? Comment below!
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here