Get started in SINoAlice Global with this beginner’s guide featuring the SINoAlice tier list(weapon tier list), reroll guide, list of characters & their classes, and much more
SINoALICE global version has just been released for Android & iOS. In the game, the player builds the character classes by gearing them up with the weapons that can unleash their full potential. You will get stronger by upgrading the classes, weapons, performing limit-break using Arcana. To master the game mechanics, one must know about the weapons, characters, and the classes. If you are new to the SINoALICE global, then you have come to the right page. In this post, we have shared the SINoALICE Tier List: weapon tier list and character classes list with a detailed guide. So, without any further ado, let’s get started and check out the tier list.
Quick Navigation: –
- Weapon Tier List
- Characters List
- Classes List
- Class Guide For New Players
- Limit-Break Using Arcana
- Weapon Guide For New Players
- Reroll Guide
SINoALICE Tier List: Weapon Tier List: –
Following is the SINoALICE Tier List: the weapon tier list featuring the best SR-tier weapons(types; Blade, Staff, Tome, Artifact, Heavy, Polearm, Instrument, and Projectile – If you don’t know about the weapon types, then read the guide below.) list. Weapons are available in four tiers/rarities; L Tier, SR Tier, S Tier, and A-Tier. The higher the rarity tier of the weapon, the higher the weapon’s characteristics and skills. (L-Tier > SR-Tier> S-Tier> A-Tier). You can get the SR, S, and A tier weapons in the early game(from Grimoire) –
- Staff of Bondage – SR Tier – Staff(Best One)*
- Fiddle of Delusion – SR Tier – Instrument(Best One)*
- Blade of Depravity – SR Tier – Blade(Best One)*
- Tome of Dependence – S Tier – Tome(Best One)*
- Staff of Masochism – S Tier – Staff(Best One)*
- Accursed Gun – SR Tier – Projectile(Best One)
- Retainer’s Hammer – SR Tier – Heavy(Best One)
- Ceremonial Spear – SR Tier – Polearm(Best One)
- Swordsmith’s Spellbook – SR Tier – Blade(Best One)
- Demonic Arm – SR Tier – Tome(Best One)
- Sealed Water – SR Tier – Instrument(Best One)
- Soul Shell – SR Tier – Heavy(Best One)
- Holy Dragon Lance – SR Tier – Polearm(Best One)
- Omniscient Book – SR Tier – Tome(Best One)
- Death God’s Bow – SR Tier – Projectile(Best One)
- Holy Knight’s Pistol – SR Tier – Projectile(Best One)
- Gluttonous God’s Rod – SR Tier – Heavy(Best One)
- Artisan’s Spear – SR Tier – Polearm(Best One)
- Knight’s Diary – SR Tier – Tome(Best One)
The first five weapons in the tier list unlock character classes(when you get these weapons from Grimoire, you will get the corresponding character class unit). Staff of Bondage – Alice Cleric Class. Blade of Depravity – Cinderella Breaker. Tome of Dependence – Pinocchio Sorcerer. Staff of Masochism – Princess Kaguya Cleric. Fiddle of Delusion – Gretel Minstrel.
Staff of Bondage
This weapon unlocks Alice Cleric class.
Blade of Depravity
This weapon unlocks Cinderella Breaker class.
Tome of Dependence
This S-Tier weapon unlocks the Pinocchio Sorcerer class.
Staff of Masochism
This S-Tier weapon unlocks Princess Kaguya Cleric class.
Fiddle of Delusion
This weapon unlocks Gretel Minstrel class.
These S/SR-Tier weapons are the best ones. Now, let’s take a look at the rest of the list –
Sinoalice Tier List of SR-Tier Weapons –
- Harpy’s Harp – SR Tier – Instrument
- Risen Staff – SR Tier – Staff
- Irreconcilable Enemy – SR Tier – Staff
- Tracker’s Bow – SR Tier – Projectile
- Warden’s Mallet – SR Tier – Heavy
- Hunter’s Soul – SR Tier – Polearm
- Shameless Ambition – SR Tier – Blade
- Astrologer’s Manastone – SR Tier – Artifact
- Rebirth Gem – SR Tier – Artifact
- Tome of Absolution – SR Tier – Tome
- Naive Miracle Staff – SR Tier – Staff
- The Destroyer – SR Tier – Projectile
- The Lord’s Hammer – SR Tier – Heavy
- Dwarven Spear – SR Tier – Polearm
- False Victor – SR Tier – Blade
- Fool’s Desire – SR Tier – Artifact
- Record of Humanity – SR Tier – Tome
- Insect Harp – Instrument – SR Tier
- Ancient Violin – SR Tier – Instrument
- Ginger Stage – Staff – SR Tier
- Substitute Bow – SR Tier – Projectile
- Hammer of Endtimes – SR Tier – Heavy
- Gluttonous Scythe – SR Tier – Polearm
- Sympathetic Blade – SR Tier – Blade
- Imperial Scout’s Notes – SR Tier – Tome
So that’s the complete list of SR weapons featured in Sinoalice Global version.
List of Characters In Sinoalice Global
Sinoalice Global version has eight characters; Alice, Snow White, Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, Gretel, and Princess Kaguya. Sinoalice character tier list – there is no Sinoalice tier list for the characters as they just represent the classes. Read the character class guide.
Character Classes In Sinoalice Global
As of writing this, Sinoalice Global features 22 character classes(all the characters in the game are available in multiple classes. For example – Snow White Cleric and Snow White Breaker – one character in two classes). First, check out the classes: – there are mainly two kinds of classes; Damage and Assist/Support type.
- Breaker Class – Physical Damage – Best Weapon Type; Blade
- Crusher Class – Physical Damage – Best Weapon Type; Heavy
- Paladin Class – Mage Damage – Best Weapon Type; Polearm
- Gunner Class- Mage Damage – Best Weapon Type; Projectile
- Cleric Class – Assist/Support – Best Weapon Type; Staff
- Minstrel Class- Assist/Support – Best Weapon Type; Instrument
- Sorcerer Class – Assist/Support – Best Weapon Type; Tome
- Mage Class – Assist/Support – Best Weapon Type; Artifact
After completing the tutorial, you will be able to access the menu of the game. Head to the menu and there you will see the codex option. Inside the codex, there would be four tabs; weapon, armor, nightmare, and class. Go to the class tab. Tap the filter button and choose a character.
Character Class Guide
Some character classes can be unlocked by acquiring specific weapons(See the list above in weapon tier list). Other than that, completing the chapters in the main story mode unlocks new character classes. For example – complete Snow White story chapter 1 in main story mode to unlock Snow White Breaker class.
A player can strengthen the particular character class by leveling up, equipping gears; armor, weapons, and nightmare.
- Level Up class – gather mastery by playing the story mode and spend on leveling up the classes. (Upgrade/Sell menu -> there you will find the upgrade class option -> assign mastery points and tap the upgrade button)
- Limit-Break – you will need the arcana – matching the character class. For example – to limit-break Gretel/minstrel, you will need Gretel/Minstrel Arcana
How To Get Arcana And Limit-Break Characters
Players playing the Sinoalice Global game can get Arcana from the medal shop. Navigate to the menu screen of the game and tap on the medal exchange option. If you tap the medal icon, you will see the information on how to get it. For example –
- Charm Medal – Colosseum Reward, Sell Gears or Nightmares
- Friend Medal – Co-Op battling with friends or guild members
- Medal of Desire – Summoning certain grimoires
- Chrono Medal – get this medal from events
- Royal Medal – from Royal User Service *premium
If you have the medals, tap the Choose button next to it to open the exchange shop. There you will find arcana deals to grab – for each character, there is a unqiue arcana.
Weapon Guide For New Players
Staff/Instrument/Tome/Artifact – these weapons are suitable for the supporter classes. The staff weapon possesses the ability to heal comrades. Instrument weapon helps support the comrades with buffs. Tome weapon has skills that put harmful effects on the enemies. Artifact weapons cause magical damage.
Blade/Polearm/Projectile/Heavy – these are the DPS-type weapons – suitable for DPS classes. Blade and Heavy weapons inflict PHY DMG(Single-target, multi-target). Projectile and Polearm weapons inflict magical damage(Single-target, multi-target). We have mentioned the best/top-tier ones at the top. Focus on high-grade SR weapons rather than investing in A-rarity tier weapons. Here’s how to obtain the weapons in Sinoalice Global: –
- Purchase grimoire – spend twilight crystals and buy grimoires
- Medal exchange – medals can be obtained from the Colosseum mode and events. You can exchange medals for the weapons and arcana. Go to the menu screen of the game and tap on the medal exchange. Choose the medals that you want to exchange(e.g. charm medal) and get your favorite items
Tips – upgrade gears(use useless gears as the upgrade material – acquire from the story mode), limit-break the gears(raise max level cap of weapons – the same type of gear would be needed to limit-break). Evolve the gears – gather evolution material from the time-limited events(story mode screen -> events). Also, make sure that gear is at its max level.
Sinoalice Reroll Guide To Get Started
We advise you to reroll for the weapons that unlock character classes or another choice is rerolling for two weapons of the same type – SR-Tier/Rarity. How to reroll – on Android/iOS – players get 11 grimoires to open in the beginning. Open all of them – if the result meets your expectation, tap the OK button, and continue to the main game. If not, then open another grimoire. The JP version does not give the option to open another grimoire – but, the global version does – making rerolling easy.
So this would be all in this post on Sinoalice Tier List: Weapon Tier List & Character Classes List + a beginner’s guide.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here