Warpath is a new mobile game currently available on Android OS. Read on for Warpath game guide and tips: officers, units, base, and battles
Warpath Game Guide, Tips, Cheats & Strategies⇓
In this post, you will learn “how to play the Warpath game”, tips for in-game progression, getting stronger, about the commander, base management, and other core aspects such as battles, officers, units, and more. So, without any further ado, let’s get straight to the Warpath game guide, tips, cheats & strategies: –
Warpath Game Guide To Increasing The Power
In the Warpath game, you get to play as a commander of the base located in the city. Right after you finish the tutorial, you will have access to all the functions based on the current level. In the upper-left corner, you can see the current power, which is based on these factors: –
- Building Power: upgrade the buildings to increase the power
- Tech Power: research tech to increase the power
- Army Power: recruit the units and build a great to increase the power
- Unit Power: upgrade the units to increase the power
- Commander: level up the commander to increase the power
- Camp Power: promote the camp for bonuses
How To Get Officers In Warpath Game?
There are two types of officers in the Warpath game: Army officers and Airforce officers. To get new Army officers in the game, you will have to complete the chapters. As of now, the game has around 13 chapters. When you complete a chapter, you get a chapter reward; certain chapter rewards include “ARMY OFFICERS”. For example: –
- White Wolf: complete chapter no. 5
- Angel of Light: chapter 7
- The Eruptor: chapter 8
- Antonina Shevchenko: chapter 9
- Bloody Mary: chapter 11
- Fox of the Highlands: chapter 13
As per the current version(on Android/mobile), Airforce officers are yet to make a debut in the game.
How To Level Up Or Promote Officers?
In the Warpath game, to promote or level up the officers, you will need to provide them EXP. They can earn EXP if you send them to the battles. Upon victory, the EXP is credited to their level account. In the early game, defeat raven troops and grant officers EXP. Once they have acquired enough EXP, they will level up or get promotions.
At certain levels, officers gain new skills. For example, Antonina is an officer in the Warpath game – when you level her up to 10, she gains a counterattack skill that empowers troop damage when garrisoned. And, at each next level, they gain more firepower + durability.
Alternatively, instead of battles, you can use the strategy items to level up the officers. Navigate to the “officer” menu, select an officer, tap the ⇑ button, and use strategy items. Try these Warpath game codes to get some free strategy items.
Warpath Game Guide To Officer’s Skills
(1) In the Warpath game, it’s important to get familiar with the officers’ skills, otherwise, you would not be able to use them tactically.
(2) Officers in the Warpath game have two types of skills: tactical skills and passive skills. Tactical skills are the active skills that officers unleash during the battle after their rage reaches a certain point. And, passive skills come into effect after you unlock them.
(3) By leveling up the officers, you can unlock new passive skills.
(4) Use the officer statues for upgrading the skills.
Warpath Game Guide To Units
(1) There are many types of units in the Warpath game: Infantry, Medium Tank, Light Tank, Tank Hunter, Anti-Tank Gun, Rocket Launcher, Howitzer, and more. Each unit type has its own characteristics and you must get familiar with them. For example – Medium Tank counters Light Tank and Tank Hunter. Siege units are good to cause damage to the buildings. Navigate to the unit menu and tap on the tags and the (?) symbol for more info.
(2) To level up the units, you will need Arms EXP. Obtain it through battles, missions, and other quests. Or try these gift codes.
(3) You can get new units by completing the chapters or from the chests(it costs coupons to open the chests).
(4) Units in the Warpath game are available in multiple rarities; 3-star units, 4-star units, and 5-star units. The higher the grade, the better the stats.
(5) Use the components to modify the units and increase their strength. Use the ammunition to upgrade the units.
(6) Equip parts to units to strengthen further.
Early Game Progression Guide For Beginners
(1) If you are a beginner, then we would suggest focusing on the chapter quests and main missions. Also, do the daily missions. In the early game, these quests/missions are easy to complete and give great rewards for further progression. For example, new units and officers as a chapter reward. Resources from the main missions/daily missions.
(2) In the upper-left corner, tap the “SEARCH” button -> defeat ravens to grant officer EXP or ear resources, send the army to harvest resources from the farm, mine steel, harvest crude oil, etc.
(3) Join an alliance and contribute daily. Avoid dead alliances with no active players. You can join Discord and ask for the alliance seat. The link to Discord is in the game options/setting -> community.
(4) Start tech research to unlock new functions and buffs. (5) Keep upgrading the buildings.
(6) Do the campaign battles.
Spend Gold Wisely In Warpath Game
We would suggest investing gold in upgrading the VIP level for permanent benefits. Tap the commander avatar in the upper-left corner -> VIP -> tap the + button -> use gold to get VIP points and raise VIP level.
Warpath Game Cheats OR Cheat Codes
There are no Warpath game cheats or cheat codes – but there are gift codes that you can redeem for free stuff. You can check the Warpath game gift codes here.
So this would be all in this post on Warpath game guide, tips, and cheats for beginners. NOTE: this guide is in development.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here