New to Anomoe The Burnable Garbage Day game? Read on for a beginner’s walkthrough guide to The Burnable Garbage Day game. We have updated the walkthrough. If you have any more info that’s not listed here, please comment below!
- Introduction Guide
- Base Guide
- Blinking Spots
- How To Get Toxic Removal Kit?
- How To Get Drill Level 7 Blueprint?
- How To Get Heating System?
- Base Area Quests
- Forest Area Quests
- Tropic Area Quests
- Nature Area Quests
- Mountain Area Quests
- Landfill Area Quests
- Industry Area Quests
- Lab Area Quests
- Frozen Area Quests
- Polluted Area Quests
- Final Area Quests
- Pandora Parts Guide
Anomoe The Burnable Garbage Day Walkthrough Guide Wiki⇓
Anomoe, The Burnable Garbage Day is a new game title from publisher GameOn Co., Ltd. In this post, you will learn “how to play Anomoe The Burnable Garbage Day”, about the base, production, drill level, battery level, quests, and other aspects such as area exploration, map, and much more. So let’s not waste any time and get straight to the main content!
Get Started With The Basics
(1) As of writing this article, this game is completely free to play with no forced IAPs. Devs have monetized this game through ads and one IAP, which removes ads.
(2) Let’s talk about the progression. Your goal in this game is to discover all the areas and clean them. As you continue to clear them, you will discover new towns, ruins, resources, nature, and much more. All you have to do is tap on the garbage and it will be removed from the surface. You must clean all the areas 100%. Leave no garbage behind! At first, you will be cleaning the base area, then move to the forest area, and so on.
(3) Do the quests, level up the towns, complete development quests to unlock new items, produce items at the base. Discover ruins, dig items from the ruins.
Guide To Leveling In Anomoe The Burnable Garbage Day
What leveling up does is it increases the battery capacity and also charge the battery if it’s low by any points. In the upper-right corner, you can check the level progress; you gain leveling points by picking up the garbage from the areas.
Guide To Battery In The Burnable Garbage Day
Battery points are required to pick garbage from the areas. No battery points = no cleaning. In the upper-left corner, you can check the current battery status.
Guide To Base In The Burnable Garbage Day
The base is the place where you can produce items and upgrade the parts. At the bottom of the screen, tap on “base” to enter the base. It gives you access to these three functionalities; rapid production, parts, and item production.
Rapid Production: this facility helps you promptly produce the items using “Rubble”. Rubble is one of the in-game currencies that you can yield by playing the game. Tap this facility option -> choose quantity -> start producing. You will get the items immediately – like rice, corn, water, closet, etc. The item variety depends on the progress that you have made so far. Upgrade towns or ruins, discover new areas to produce new items.
Item Production: unlike rapid production, item production yields resources after some time. You need to check often for the material items produced here.
Parts: here you can produce parts with blueprints(for example; bridge repair kit with the bridge repair kit blueprint) and also upgrade the battery level and drill level. A higher drill level helps you pick up the heavy garbage piles from the areas. You will need drill blueprints to upgrade the drill level.
Pandora Parts: pandora parts are scattered all across the maps; Mountain Area, Lab Area, Landfill Area, etc.
Guide To Drill Level & Blueprints
In The Burnable Garbage Day, you can find drill blueprints(to upgrade the drill level) from the chests scattered all over the areas. Drill MAX LEVEL is 7.
Make Your Way To The Blinking Spot
Rubble, Blueprints, Batteries can be obtained from the chests. These chests or crates are scattered all over the areas on the map. Zoom out and look around for the “star blinking spot”. Keep cleaning and make your way to garb this crate and get these items. You can use the rubble to produce items, blueprints to upgrade parts, and batteries to replenish the battery.
How To Get Toxic Removal Kit In The Burnable Garbage Day Anomoe?
⇒Reach the Industry Area(8th on the map) -> remove garbage and discover “Energy Town”. Complete the normal energy town quests and unlock “development quest”. Complete it to get the toxic removal kit. In this quest, Sir Saturn will ask you for a musical instrument; GUITAR.
The Burnable Garbage Day Wiki Guide: How To Get A Drill Level 7 Blueprint?
⇒Players will get the drill level 7 blueprint by leveling up the Medi Town in the lab area. Take it(Medi Town) to level 2 by completing its development quests. If you have any questions regarding The Burnable Garbage Day(Anomoe), please ask us in the comment box below.
The Burnable Garbage Day Wiki Guide: How To Get Heating System?
⇒”Heating System” would be needed in the frozen area. When you reach there, you will get to clear its bottom-right part without heating system -> clear it and find the “Cold Town”. Complete its 1st development quest to get the heating system blueprint.
Do The Quests To Level Up Town
As said above, you will discover the towns and ruins in the areas. For example; in the base area, you will discover start town, Second gear Town, Coopadocia ruins, etc. From the town, you will get the quests from NPCs like providing seeds, preserved food, etc. If you don’t have that item, you can retire the quest and get another one. Hand over the items to the NPCs to gain EXP and level it up.
It will unlock a development quest in which you will have to give a specific item to the NPC – otherwise, it would fail. For example – In the Start Town City level 2 development quest, you are asked by Sis to give an item that helps in greenery; you hand over seeds to her to complete the quest.
Completing the development quest will unlock a new specialty item that you will be able to yield from the item production at the base. For example – preserved food unlocks when you level up the start town city to level 2. Once unlocked, you can gain it using the rapid production at the base or normal item production.
- The Bone(When the Octopus asks for Needle, give “The Bones”)
Dolphin Guy Quest
- Stone AXE or Table
IKANNA Quest Walkthrough
- IKANNA Task in Volcano: Honey Flavoring or Sake
Wife Quest Walkthrough
- “Screw“. The wife says to the husband that you don’t have a brain. “Screw” is the item that you can give
Boy Needs Inspiration Quest
- Red Flower(rafflesia flower)
How To Get Portable Meals?
- Obtain from Travel Town after completing the task(Boy needs inspiration)
Red Break Task
- Red Break need the energy source scattered in the frozen region
Dad Statue Task
- Long Sword (Found in the Colosso Ruins) or Armor
Sister Quest In Cold Town – The Burnable Garbage Day
- She wants oil
Trendy Food That Panda Bear Wants
- Portable Meals/Food(We are not sure about this). If you know, please confirm in the comment box
Specialty: Aloe Leaf.
- Cappadocia Ruin: Seed, Animal Skin, Animal Bones
- Start Town: Water, Preserved Food, Ordinary Quest
- Secondgear Town: Corn, Rice, and Wheat
Start Town Development Quests:
- Sis needs an item for more greenery: SEED
- Sis needs a cosmetic item: Aloe Leaf
- Sis needs fabric item: ANIMAL SKIN
Secondgear Town Development Quests:
- Mars Maiden need something to grow plants: Water or try seed
- Mars Maiden need portable food: PRESERVED FOOD
- Mars Maiden need Needle: Animal bones
Specialty: grows Rafllesia(Red Flower)
- Beng Meal Ruins: Hunter’s Bow, Stone AXE, and Basket
- Jungle Town: Closet, Bed, and Table Set
- New Wear Town: Shirts, Jeans, and Silk Coat
Jungle Town Development Quests: –
- Jet.B.Bear needs a food item that he can eat while working: CORN
- Jet.B.Bear needs an ingredient for sake: RICE
- Jet.B.Bear needs an ingredient that smells good: WHEAT
New Wear Town Development Quests: –
- Fatty needs to buy an item that’s not too hot: SHIRTS
- Fatty needs sturdy bed: BED
- Fatty needs to store clothes: CLOSET
- Vacation Town: Swim Ring, Parasol, and Swimsuit
- Travel Town: Athletic Shoes, Portable Meals, and Suitcase
- Tarot Temple: Playing Card, Cube Puzzle, and Soccer Ball
Vacation Town Development Quests: –
- Don. Dolphin needs a cool thing that fits for hand: STONE AXE
- Don.Dolphin needs the item for the guest: TABLE SET
- Don. Dolphin needs an item to pack food: BASKET
Travel Town Development Quests: –
- Bro needs inspiration: RED FLOWER RAFFLESIA
- Chubby needs an attractive outfit: SILK COAT
- Bro needs something to protect legs – jeans(confirmed by Jimmy in the comment box below)
Specialty: grows Savannah Fruit
- Wangkor Mat: Guitar, Trumpet, and Piano
- Vege Town: Cabbage, Carrot, and Tomato
- Meat Town: Chicken, Pork, and Beef
Vege Town Development Quests: –
- Masked Tiger is thrust and needs sugary drink: COCONUT WATER
- Masked Tiger will go Tropic area and drink coconut juice but needs bag: SUITCASE
- Masked Tiger needs meat: BEEF
Meat Town Development Quests: –
- Fatty can’t work in this heat: PARASOL
- Grandpa needs a hunting weapon: HUNTER’S BOW
- Chubby is going to open a tournament and needs something to play: SOCCER BALL
Specialty: Honey Flavouring. You will need a “JET PACK” part to remove garbage over the cliff.
- Mechu Picchu: Compass, Telescope, and Mirror
- Water Town: Natural Water, Natural Ice, and Sake
- Sleepy Town: Sleeping Bag, Sleepy Pillow, Down Comforter
Water Town Development Quests: –
- Mr. Adnap needs fruit: SAVANNAH FRUIT
- Mr. Adnap needs TRENDY FOOD: PORTABLE MEALS
- Mr. Adnap needs doctor-free fruit: TOMATO
Sleepy Town Development Quests: –
- Grandpa needs to play a game: PLAYING CARDS
- Fatty needs puzzle: CUBE PUZZLES
- A girl needs musical instrument: PIANO
Specialty: Lava Balls. You will need a “cooling system part” to cool down the volcano boulders. Reach the blinking spot on the top-right side of the map and you will get the blueprint.
- Colosso: Buckler, Long Sword, Plate Armor
- Gem Town: Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Gold ORE
- Kitchen Town: Knife, Frying Pan, Pot
Gem Town Development Quest⇓
- Ikanna needs an item to get good sleep and work hard: HONEY FLAVOURING
- IKANNA needs an item to comfort his wife and forget bad memories: SAKE
- IKANNA needs something to sleep warmly: DOWN COMFORTER
Kitchen Town Development Quest⇓
- Sis needs an orange vegetable: CARROT
- Fatty needs to see the farm from a distance: give her TELESCOPE
- Grandpa needs cold water: NATURAL ICE
Landfill Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: Clean Balls.
- Space Tree: Vendor, Animation DVD, Board Game
- Carpenter Town: Hammer, SAW, Chisel
- Small Item Town: Nails, Screw, Nut & Bolt
Carpenter Town Development Quest⇓
- Mocky needs a Magma-Ball: LAVA BALL
- Mocky needs a gold stone for money: GOLD ORE
- Mocky needs a big pot: POT unlocks by leveling up the kitchen town in volcano area
Small Item Town Development Quest⇓
- Dad needs an that fits in his right hand: LONG SWORD
- DAD needs something to rest well: SLEEPING PILLOW
- Dad needs something to dress up as a knight: ARMOR
Industry Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: Rainbow Firefly.
- Castle: Steam Engine, Airplane, Tank
- Ride Town: Tricycle, Bicycle, Car
- Energy Town: Kerosene, Natural Gas, Oil
Ride Town Development Quest⇓
- Fatty needs a frying pan: FRYING PAN is the item that you can produce after leveling up the kitchen town
- Fatty needs a tool that cuts trees: SAW
- Fatty’s husband lack a vital part of the brain: SCREW LOL
Energy Town Development Quest⇓
- Sir Saturn needs to play BEEP SOUND: Give him GUITAR. You will get a blueprint after doing this quest: Toxic Removal Kit.
- Sir Saturn needs BOARD GAME(unlocks in landfill area)
- Sir Saturn needs to repair tool: NUT & BOALT
Lab Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: Popping Seed
- Area 551: Record, Secret Papers, Camera
- Medi Town: Cold Medicine, Poison, Sleeping Pill
- Stationary Town: Pencil, Notebook, Compass
Medi Town Development Quest⇓
- Bro needs something that he can use to sleep outside: a SLEEPING BAG!
- Bro needs something for his adventure: TEXTBOOK
- Bro needs a sturdy vehicle: TANK
Stationary Town Development Quest⇓
- Agent Yoon needs fuel for his secret work: Kerosene!
- Agent Yoon needs something to write: PENCIL
- Agent Yoon needs an engine: STEAM ENGINE
Frozen Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: Energy Source. You will need a “HEATING SYSTEM” to melt the ice. Complete the cold town development quest number 1 to get “HEATING SYSTEM BLUEPRINT”.
- Arctic Base: Flashlight, Korokoro, Opener
- Cold Town: Clothing for arctic, Stove, Kotatsu
- Cosme Town: Lipstick, Lotion, Perfume
Cold Down Development Quests⇓
- Sis needs something secret: SECRET PAPERS(LEGACY ITEM)
- Sis needs something better than cycle: CAR
- Sis needs the source of the black diamond: OIL
Cosme Town Development Quest⇓
- Freezing P needs an item to remove the plants at once: POISON
- Freezing P wants to sleep immediately: SLEEPING PILL
- Freezing P wants to capture/drawing quest: CAMERA
Pollution Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: REGENERATION SEED. You will need a PURIFYING SYSTEM EVENT to purify polluted rubbish. You will find it in the bottom-left of the area map.
- That’s Me Cathedral(Ruin) – Goddess of Victory, Bible, Rosary
- Revival Town – Water Purifier, Can, First Aid Kit
- Magazine Town – Poems, Novel, Cartoon
Revival Town Quests⇓
- Break Red needs energy: ENERGY SOURCE(gather in the frozen area)
- Break Red is looking for a gift item for his wife: LIPSTICK
- Red Break needs a food item that can make his head clear: APPLE
Magazine Town Quests⇓
- Chubby needs something to keep warm the room: STOVE
- Chubby needs something to grow plants: REGENERATION SEED
- Chubby needs to improve technology: TRANSISTOR
Final Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: APPLE. Complete Lost Town development quest number 3 to get All Knowledge. Only if it’s the last development quest.
- Goddess of Restraint: Handgun, Grenade, Bazooka
- Lost Town: Cleaning Robot, Cooking Robot, Robotic Dog
- Machine Town: LCD, Transistor, Super Computer
Lost Town Development Quest⇓
- Newtype wants to gift something good to her wife: PERFUME
- Newtype wants color book: CARTOON
- Newtype wants a computer for calculations: SUPER COMPUTER
Machine Town Development Quest⇓
- Bro needs something poetry for wife: POEMS
- Bro needs to recover from an injury: FIRST AID KIT
- Bro’s soulmate dumped him and now he needs someone to cook: COOKING ROBOT
Pandora Parts In The Burnable Garbage Day
- Pandora Alpha
- Pandora Beta
- Pandora Omega
- Pandora Theta(These four parts can be found by clearing the garbage – 100% clean)
- Remaining Hope – this part can be obtained from red vendor boxes that appear in all areas from time to time. Most times they give you deals; buy battery packs with resources. Keep checking them and you will eventually get the “remaining hope” part
- Ancient Wisdom(clean garbage)
- Nature’s Blessing(clean garbage)
- All Knowledge Part – Complete all the development quests to get this part. The last quest in our timeline was Lost Town. Complete Lost Town development quest number 3 to get All Knowledge.
- Pandora Part – you will get it by finding all the above-mentioned parts. Once found, go to base -> pandora.
- After putting all the parts in The Burnable Garbage Day, visit “Final Area” -> tap to play the final story(this time you will insert Pandora’s Heart)
- Choose Pandora when ask to save Pandora or World
Get Free Items In The Burnable Garbage Day Game
Tap the (mic) icon in the lower-left corner -> tap the letter icon -> watch the video ad to get a free item.
UPDATE: THE WALKTHROUGH HAS BEEN COMPLETED – NOVEMBER 13, 2020.
So that’s all we got in this post on The Burnable Garbage Day walkthrough guide wiki, tips, cheats & strategies for beginners.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here