New to Anomoe The Burnable Garbage Day game? Read on for a beginner’s walkthrough guide to The Burnable Garbage Day game. We have updated the walkthrough. If you have any more info that’s not listed here, please comment below!
- Introduction Guide
- Base Guide
- Blinking Spots
- How To Get Toxic Removal Kit?
- How To Get Drill Level 7 Blueprint?
- How To Get Heating System?
- Base Area Quests
- Forest Area Quests
- Tropic Area Quests
- Nature Area Quests
- Mountain Area Quests
- Landfill Area Quests
- Industry Area Quests
- Lab Area Quests
- Frozen Area Quests
- Polluted Area Quests
- Final Area Quests
- Pandora Parts Guide
- Town Items
- Ruin Items
- Area Items
Anomoe The Burnable Garbage Day Walkthrough Guide Wiki⇓
Anomoe, The Burnable Garbage Day is a new game title from publisher GameOn Co., Ltd. In this post, you will learn “how to play Anomoe The Burnable Garbage Day”, about the base, production, drill level, battery level, quests, and other aspects such as area exploration, map, and much more. So let’s not waste any time and get straight to the main content!
Get Started With The Basics
(1) As of writing this article, this game is completely free to play with no forced IAPs. Devs have monetized this game through ads and one IAP, which removes ads.
(2) Let’s talk about the progression. Your goal in The Burnable Garbage Day game is to discover all the areas and clean them. As you continue to clear them, you will discover new towns, ruins, resources, nature, and much more. All you have to do is tap on the garbage and it will be removed from the surface. You must clean all the areas 100%. Leave no garbage behind! At first, you will be cleaning the base area, then move to the forest area, and so on.
(3) Do the quests, level up the towns, complete development quests to unlock new items, produce items at the base. Discover ruins, dig items from the ruins.
Guide To Leveling In Anomoe The Burnable Garbage Day
What leveling up does is it increases the battery capacity and also charge the battery if it’s low by any points. In the upper-right corner, you can check the level progress; you gain leveling points by picking up the garbage from the areas.
Guide To Battery In The Burnable Garbage Day
Battery points are required to pick garbage from the areas. No battery points = no cleaning. In the upper-left corner, you can check the current battery status.
Guide To Base In The Burnable Garbage Day
The base is the place where you can produce items and upgrade the parts. At the bottom of the screen, tap on “base” to enter the base. It gives you access to these three functionalities; rapid production, parts, and item production.
Rapid Production: this facility helps you promptly produce the items using “Rubble”. Rubble is one of the in-game currencies that you can yield by playing the game. Tap this facility option -> choose quantity -> start producing. You will get the items immediately – like rice, corn, water, closet, etc. The item variety depends on the progress that you have made so far. Upgrade towns or ruins, discover new areas to produce new items.
Item Production: unlike rapid production, item production yields resources after some time. You need to check often for the material items produced here.
Parts: here you can produce parts with blueprints(for example; bridge repair kit with the bridge repair kit blueprint) and also upgrade the battery level and drill level. A higher drill level helps you pick up the heavy garbage piles from the areas. You will need drill blueprints to upgrade the drill level.
Pandora Parts: pandora parts are scattered all across the maps; Mountain Area, Lab Area, Landfill Area, etc.
Guide To Drill Level & Blueprints
In The Burnable Garbage Day, you can find drill blueprints(to upgrade the drill level) from the chests scattered all over the areas. Drill MAX LEVEL is 7.
Make Your Way To The Blinking Spot
Rubble, Blueprints, Batteries can be obtained from the chests. These chests or crates are scattered all over the areas on the map. Zoom out and look around for the “star blinking spot”. Keep cleaning and make your way to garb this crate and get these items. You can use the rubble to produce items, blueprints to upgrade parts, and batteries to replenish the battery.
How To Get Toxic Removal Kit In The Burnable Garbage Day Anomoe?
⇒Reach the Industry Area(8th on the map) -> remove garbage and discover “Energy Town”. Complete the normal energy town quests and unlock “development quest”. Complete it to get the toxic removal kit. In this quest, Sir Saturn will ask you for a musical instrument; GUITAR.
The Burnable Garbage Day Wiki Guide: How To Get A Drill Level 7 Blueprint?
⇒Players will get the drill level 7 blueprint by leveling up the Medi Town in the lab area. Take it(Medi Town) to level 2 by completing its development quests. If you have any questions regarding The Burnable Garbage Day(Anomoe), please ask us in the comment box below.
The Burnable Garbage Day Wiki Guide: How To Get Heating System?
⇒”Heating System” would be needed in the frozen area. When you reach there, you will get to clear its bottom-right part without heating system -> clear it and find the “Cold Town”. Complete its 1st development quest to get the heating system blueprint.
Do The Quests To Level Up Town
As said above, you will discover the towns and ruins in the areas. For example; in the base area, you will discover start town, Second gear Town, Coopadocia ruins, etc. From the town, you will get the quests from NPCs like providing seeds, preserved food, etc. If you don’t have that item, you can retire the quest and get another one. Hand over the items to the NPCs to gain EXP and level it up.
It will unlock a development quest in which you will have to give a specific item to the NPC – otherwise, it would fail. For example – In the Start Town City level 2 development quest, you are asked by Sis to give an item that helps in greenery; you hand over seeds to her to complete the quest.
Completing the development quest will unlock a new specialty item that you will be able to yield from the item production at the base. For example – preserved food unlocks when you level up the start town city to level 2. Once unlocked, you can gain it using the rapid production at the base or normal item production.
- The Bone(When the Octopus asks for Needle, give “The Bones”)
Dolphin Guy Quest
- Stone AXE or Table
IKANNA Quest Walkthrough
- IKANNA Task in Volcano: Honey Flavoring or Sake
Wife Quest Walkthrough
- “Screw“. The wife says to the husband that you don’t have a brain. “Screw” is the item that you can give
Boy Needs Inspiration Quest
- Red Flower(rafflesia flower)
How To Get Portable Meals?
- Obtain from Travel Town after completing the task(Boy needs inspiration)
Red Break Task
- Red Break need the energy source scattered in the frozen region
Dad Statue Task
- Long Sword (Found in the Colosso Ruins) or Armor
Sister Quest In Cold Town – The Burnable Garbage Day
- She wants oil
Trendy Food That Panda Bear Wants
- Portable Meals/Food(We are not sure about this). If you know, please confirm in the comment box
Purify Soil Quest⇓
- Regeneration Seed helps in purifying soil. You can get it from the pollution area
Specialty: Aloe Leaf.
- Cappadocia Ruin: Seed, Animal Skin, Animal Bones
- Start Town: Water, Preserved Food, Ordinary Quest
- Secondgear Town: Corn, Rice, and Wheat
Start Town Development Quests:
- Sis needs an item for more greenery: SEED
- Sis needs a cosmetic item: Aloe Leaf
- Sis needs fabric item: ANIMAL SKIN
Secondgear Town Development Quests:
- Mars Maiden need something to grow plants: Water or try seed
- Mars Maiden need portable food: PRESERVED FOOD
- Mars Maiden need Needle: Animal bones
Specialty: grows Rafllesia(Red Flower)
- Beng Meal Ruins: Hunter’s Bow, Stone AXE, and Basket
- Jungle Town: Closet, Bed, and Table Set
- New Wear Town: Shirts, Jeans, and Silk Coat
Jungle Town Development Quests: –
- Jet.B.Bear needs a food item that he can eat while working: CORN
- Jet.B.Bear needs an ingredient for sake: RICE
- Jet.B.Bear needs an ingredient that smells good: WHEAT
New Wear Town Development Quests: –
- Fatty needs to buy an item that’s not too hot: SHIRTS
- Fatty needs sturdy bed: BED
- Fatty needs to store clothes: CLOSET
- Vacation Town: Swim Ring, Parasol, and Swimsuit
- Travel Town: Athletic Shoes, Portable Meals, and Suitcase
- Tarot Temple: Playing Card, Cube Puzzle, and Soccer Ball
Vacation Town Development Quests: –
- Don. Dolphin needs a cool thing that fits for hand: STONE AXE
- Don.Dolphin needs the item for the guest: TABLE SET
- Don. Dolphin needs an item to pack food: BASKET
Travel Town Development Quests: –
- Bro needs inspiration: RED FLOWER RAFFLESIA
- Chubby needs an attractive outfit: SILK COAT
- Bro needs something to protect legs – jeans(confirmed by Jimmy in the comment box below)
Specialty: grows Savannah Fruit
- Wangkor Mat: Guitar, Trumpet, and Piano
- Vege Town: Cabbage, Carrot, and Tomato
- Meat Town: Chicken, Pork, and Beef
Vege Town Development Quests: –
- Masked Tiger is thrust and needs sugary drink: COCONUT WATER
- Masked Tiger will go Tropic area and drink coconut juice but needs bag: SUITCASE
- Masked Tiger needs meat: BEEF
Meat Town Development Quests: –
- Fatty can’t work in this heat: PARASOL
- Grandpa needs a hunting weapon: HUNTER’S BOW
- Chubby is going to open a tournament and needs something to play: SOCCER BALL
Specialty: Honey Flavouring. You will need a “JET PACK” part to remove garbage over the cliff.
- Mechu Picchu: Compass, Telescope, and Mirror
- Water Town: Natural Water, Natural Ice, and Sake
- Sleepy Town: Sleeping Bag, Sleepy Pillow, Down Comforter
Water Town Development Quests: –
- Mr. Adnap needs fruit: SAVANNAH FRUIT
- Mr. Adnap needs TRENDY FOOD: PORTABLE MEALS
- Mr. Adnap needs doctor-free fruit: TOMATO
Sleepy Town Development Quests: –
- Grandpa needs to play a game: PLAYING CARDS
- Fatty needs puzzle: CUBE PUZZLES
- A girl needs musical instrument: PIANO
Specialty: Lava Balls. You will need a “cooling system part” to cool down the volcano boulders. Reach the blinking spot on the top-right side of the map and you will get the blueprint.
- Colosso: Buckler, Long Sword, Plate Armor
- Gem Town: Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Gold ORE
- Kitchen Town: Knife, Frying Pan, Pot
Gem Town Development Quest⇓
- Ikanna needs an item to get good sleep and work hard: HONEY FLAVOURING
- IKANNA needs an item to comfort his wife and forget bad memories: SAKE
- IKANNA needs something to sleep warmly: DOWN COMFORTER
Kitchen Town Development Quest⇓
- Sis needs an orange vegetable: CARROT
- Fatty needs to see the farm from a distance: give her TELESCOPE
- Grandpa needs cold water: NATURAL ICE
Landfill Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: Clean Balls.
- Space Tree: Vendor, Animation DVD, Board Game
- Carpenter Town: Hammer, SAW, Chisel
- Small Item Town: Nails, Screw, Nut & Bolt
Carpenter Town Development Quest⇓
- Mocky needs a Magma-Ball: LAVA BALL
- Mocky needs a gold stone for money: GOLD ORE
- Mocky needs a big pot: POT unlocks by leveling up the kitchen town in volcano area
Small Item Town Development Quest⇓
- Dad needs an that fits in his right hand: LONG SWORD
- DAD needs something to rest well: SLEEPING PILLOW
- Dad needs something to dress up as a knight: ARMOR
Industry Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: Rainbow Firefly.
- Castle: Steam Engine, Airplane, Tank
- Ride Town: Tricycle, Bicycle, Car
- Energy Town: Kerosene, Natural Gas, Oil
Ride Town Development Quest⇓
- Fatty needs a frying pan: FRYING PAN is the item that you can produce after leveling up the kitchen town
- Fatty needs a tool that cuts trees: SAW
- Fatty’s husband lack a vital part of the brain: SCREW LOL
Energy Town Development Quest⇓
- Sir Saturn needs to play BEEP SOUND: Give him GUITAR. You will get a blueprint after doing this quest: Toxic Removal Kit.
- Sir Saturn needs BOARD GAME(unlocks in landfill area)
- Sir Saturn needs to repair tool: NUT & BOALT
Lab Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: Popping Seed
- Area 551: Record, Secret Papers, Camera
- Medi Town: Cold Medicine, Poison, Sleeping Pill
- Stationary Town: Pencil, Notebook, Compass
Medi Town Development Quest⇓
- Bro needs something that he can use to sleep outside: a SLEEPING BAG!
- Bro needs something for his adventure: TEXTBOOK/NOTEBOOK
- Bro needs a sturdy vehicle: TANK
Stationary Town Development Quest⇓
- Agent Yoon needs fuel for his secret work: Kerosene!
- Agent Yoon needs something to write: PENCIL
- Agent Yoon needs an engine: STEAM ENGINE
Frozen Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: Energy Source. You will need a “HEATING SYSTEM” to melt the ice. Complete the cold town development quest number 1 to get “HEATING SYSTEM BLUEPRINT”.
- Arctic Base: Flashlight, Korokoro, Opener
- Cold Town: Clothing for arctic, Stove, Kotatsu
- Cosme Town: Lipstick, Lotion, Perfume
Cold Down Development Quests⇓
- Sis needs something secret: SECRET PAPERS(LEGACY ITEM)
- Sis needs something better than cycle: CAR
- Sis needs the source of the black diamond: OIL
Cosme Town Development Quest⇓
- Freezing P needs an item to remove the plants at once: POISON
- Freezing P wants to sleep immediately: SLEEPING PILL
- Freezing P wants to capture/drawing quest: CAMERA
Pollution Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: REGENERATION SEED. You will need a PURIFYING SYSTEM EVENT to purify polluted rubbish. You will find it in the bottom-left of the area map.
- That’s Me Cathedral(Ruin) – Goddess of Victory, Bible, Rosary
- Revival Town – Water Purifier, Can, First Aid Kit
- Magazine Town – Poems, Novel, Cartoon
Revival Town Quests⇓
- Break Red needs energy: ENERGY SOURCE(gather in the frozen area)
- Break Red is looking for a gift item for his wife: LIPSTICK
- Red Break needs a food item that can make his head clear: APPLE
Magazine Town Quests⇓
- Chubby needs something to keep warm the room: STOVE
- Chubby needs something to grow plants: REGENERATION SEED
- Chubby needs to improve technology: TRANSISTOR
Final Area The Burnable Garbage Day⇓
Specialty: APPLE. Complete Lost Town development quest number 3 to get All Knowledge. Only if it’s the last development quest.
- Goddess of Restraint: Handgun, Grenade, Bazooka
- Lost Town: Cleaning Robot, Cooking Robot, Robotic Dog
- Machine Town: LCD, Transistor, Super Computer
Lost Town Development Quest⇓
- Newtype wants to gift something good to her wife: PERFUME
- Newtype wants color book: CARTOON
- Newtype wants a computer for calculations: SUPER COMPUTER
Machine Town Development Quest⇓
- Bro needs something poetry for wife: POEMS
- Bro needs to recover from an injury: FIRST AID KIT
- Bro’s soulmate dumped him and now he needs someone to cook: COOKING ROBOT
Pandora Parts In The Burnable Garbage Day
- Pandora Alpha
- Pandora Beta
- Pandora Omega
- Pandora Theta(These four parts can be found by clearing the garbage – 100% clean)
- Remaining Hope – this part can be obtained from red vendor boxes that appear in all areas from time to time. Most times they give you deals; buy battery packs with resources. Keep checking them and you will eventually get the “remaining hope” part. Try playing the final story if you are not getting the Remaining Hope item
- Ancient Wisdom(Correction: Ancient wisdom is obtained by maxing out all ruins. Credit: Bluerains in comments. Thanks for pointing it out)
- Nature’s Blessing(clean garbage)
- All Knowledge Part – Complete all the development quests to get this part. The last quest in our timeline was Lost Town. Complete Lost Town development quest number 3 to get All Knowledge.
- Pandora Part – you will get it by finding all the above-mentioned parts. Once found, go to base -> pandora.
- After putting all the parts in The Burnable Garbage Day, visit “Final Area” -> tap to play the final story(this time you will insert Pandora’s Heart)
- Choose Pandora when ask to save Pandora or World
Get Free Items In The Burnable Garbage Day Game
Tap the (mic) icon in the lower-left corner -> tap the letter icon -> watch the video ad to get a free item.
Town Items In The Burnable Garbage Day Game⇓
Each town in The Burnable Garbade Day game unlocks x3 items. We have compiled a list of all the items that you can unlock by discovering and leveling up all the towns: –
- Water – a substance composed of oxygen. It is a little bit tepid
- Preserved Food – a junk food/ It is a method of keeping food from spoilage
- Ordinary Clothes – made from fabrics. They are suited for everyday use
- Corn – a yellow plant which can eat lightly. A boiled corn is sweet
- Rice – sweet taste and sticky texture when chew. Sake can be brewed with the rice
- Wheat – an ingredient for soft bread. The bread smells so good
- Closet – a wooden closet. Just the right size for storing clothes.
- Bed – a kind-size bed which is made of woods. Many people can sleep together
- Table Set – a table set 4 people can sit. It is good for a family gathering or a tea party
MORE ITEMS: –
- Shirts – a short-sleeved shirt keeping cool in a hot circumstance. It is for the upper body
- Jeans – casual pants which can be used for work
- Silk Coat – popular with ladies. It makes you look like an adult
- Swim Ring – for children who are young and can’t swim. It helps childer to swim
- Parasol – a light umbrella used to give shade from the sun and also used to avoid the rain
- Swimsuit – a skin-tight clothing for swimming. It is waterproof
- Athletic Shoes – shoes for working out. It makes you run faster
- Portable Meals – portable and simple meals which are high in calories and are also eaten for snacks
- Suitcase – A form of big luggage. A lot of stuff can be packed, a person also can be…
- Chicken – fresh taste chicken. It is low in calories, so it is useful for a variety of foods
- Pork – vitamin-rich foods which are good for in hot weather
- Beef – if you eat when you are hungry, it makes you feel full
- Cabbage – crispy and sweet. A garden fresh cabbage is delicious
- Carrot – an orange vegetable. A boiled carrot is sweet and nutritious
- Tomato – a red vegetable called “Doctor-Free”. It is popular because it’s tasty and healthy
- Natural Water – very cold & delicious spring water in a mountain. It is necessary to make good sake.
- Natural Ice -naturally frozen water which is very col. It tastes good if you put the ice in a drink
- Sake – made of natural water. A wide range of Sake is made from wine to brewed sake
- Sleeping Bag – an insulated covering which is a portable personal bedding. It makes you look like a larva
- Sleeping Pillow – a pillow full of feathers and herbs. It smells great and gives you a good dream
- Down Comforter – made from feathers of water birds in a high mountain. It makes you sleep warmly
- Knife – a kitchen knife made from high-quality iron in mines. Just for cutting vegetables
- Frying Pan – a specialty which has a good reputation because it is light, cheap, and nonstick
- Pot – a big pot which can cook a large amount of food
MORE ITEMS: –
- Iron Ore – A material of iron. High-quality iron is exported to abroad.
- Copper Ore – A material of copper. It can be used for a pot or a statue.
- Gold Ore – a stone which can take out gold. The stone can be used for display.
- Hammer – a tool for hitting or breaking things. It can be used for striking a hard thing.
- Saw – a tool for cutting trees. The trees are used to make house.
- Chisel – a tool which can cut a part of a tree and attach it to another tree. Only an artisan can use
- Nail – a tool for joining woods together. It seems that it is also used for a curse ritual
- Screw – a tool for screwing to a wall. It is used to attach metal on a surface of a wall
- Nut & Bolt – tools for fastening. They fasten on both sides, so very strong
- Tricycle – a three-wheeled vehicle. It is stable, so kids can use it easily
- Car – a four-wheeled vehicle. Riding is not difficult, so easy to go everywhere.
- Kerosene – a fuel of a lamp or a machine. It is combustible.
- Natural Gas – combustible gas. It is used for cooking.
- Oil – black liquid. Although it smells terrible, it is widely used in the world.
- Pencil – an instrument for writing or drawing. Fortune telling prevails among children by rolling the pencil.
- Notebook – an instrument for recording or writing. Let’s record important notes not to forget
- Compass – with a compass, you can draw a precise circle. Be careful its sharp point
MORE ITEMS: –
- Cold Medicine – a medicine widely used in the world. It relieves fever and aches.
- Poison – a liquid form of poison. It is used to kill insects and weeds. Don’t use it to humans
- Sleeping Pill – a medicine helping difficulty falling asleep makes you feel good in the morning
- Clothing for arctic – a cloth made from animal skins. Excellent cold-proof coth. Warm but the beast smell
- Stove – an appliance for lighting a fire with kerosene. Be careful not to get burned
- Kotatsu – a heating appliance which is a table frame covered by blanket. If you go in, it makes you sleepy.
- Lipstick – dressing a woman’s mouth. Attractive red lips draw men’s attention.
- Lotion – A moisturizer to prevent dry skin. It is sticky and smells good
- Perfume – A liquid made from a dissolved solid flavoring. It is aromatic and helps you a lot to calm down
- Water Purifier – a purifier turning muddy water into drinkable water. Not for poisoned water
- Can – a method of preserving food for a long time. Foods in case of emergency.
- First Aid Kit – a collection of supplies to give medical treatment promptly.
- Poems – a collection of written words. If you read aesthetically, it touches you deeply
- Novel – a book that tells a story thesedays, a story about traveling to another world is popular
- Cartoon – a type of illustration. It is widely popular in the world
- LCD – a type of flat panel display which produces a visible image as if a person is in the display
- Transistor – a device used to amplify or switch electronic signals. It is vital for a machine
- Super Computer – A computer that performs the highest operational rate. It is vital for making a robot or AI
- Cleaning Robot – a robot can clean by itself. But, sometimes it messes up your room
- Cooking Robot – if you give ingredients to cook, a robot cooks by itself. But, it is not good at cooking
- Robotic Dog – a robot shaped like a dog. It is popular with people who cannot buy a real dog
The Burnable Garbage Day Ruin Items⇓
Each ruin features a set number of unqiue items. By unlocking/discovering/leveling up the ruins, you can unlock these items in The Burnable Garbage Day game(use in the quests): –
- Seed – an unknown seed. If you water the seed, something will grow
- Animal Skin – a skin of an extinct animal. It can be used in many ways
- Animal Bones – bones from extinct animals. They can be used as nails or needles
- Hunter’s Bow – a bow used for hunting animals. It smells bad but still usable
- Stone Axe – a stone tool used for cutting a tree. It makes you look like wild and it fits in your hand
- Basket – a basket made from bamboo. Putting and carrying beasts and fishes is possible
- Playing Card – Cards are split into four types. Each type contains 13 cards. With these cards, a range of playing is broadened
- Cube Puzzle – a 3×3 puzzle. Rotating the puzzle to solve is very difficult.
- Soccer Ball – a ball for kicking and playing. If you have a ball, many people can play with it.
- Guitar – an instrument which is played by plucking the strings.
- Trumpet – an instrument played by blowing. It makes a buzzing sound, so it is good for waking up
- Piano – an instrument playing by pressing keys. It produces a beautiful sound
MORE RUIN ITEMS: –
- Azimuth Compass – a tool used for navigation. A long time ago, people traveled with it
- Telescope – a tool that makes far away objects look closer. It makes the stars appear closer
- Mirror – an object that reflects you. It is useful when making up and dressing up
- Buckler – a shield to protect from blades and bows. It is a symbol of wealth. These days, it is used as an ornament
- Long Sword – a sword with a long blade. Nowadays, it became an ornament as the blade is broken
- Plate Armor – a body armor. If you put t on, it is very heavy and hot
- Vendor – a machine selling products by pushing its button. It can be used easily
- Animation DVD – An old DVD. You can watch an animation
- Board Game – a game playing with dice and markers. The game is about life.
- Steam Engine – it uses a force produced by steam pressure. But, it does not work only by itself
- Airplane – a large machine which can fl. It need lots of energy to fly
- Tank – a combat car loaded with artillery. Its shape and smell stimulate man’s dreams
MORE RUIN ITEMS: –
- Record – a round plastic which can store sound and play music. A lot of songs are stored
- Secret Papers – a classified document written a long time ago. Non-public information is included
- Camera – an instrument used to record images. Some people think the camera takes their soul
- Flashlight – a tool providing you light in the darkness. It is a must-have item for a courage test
- KoroKoro – a cleaning tool removing rubbish with its sticky side. It can be used to remove animal hair
- Opener – a device for opening a bottle or wine. When you open it, you feel good
- Goddess of Victory – a goddess is a motif. It is placed in front of a door as a guardian
- Bible – a record of god’s words. It seems to foretell the future.
- Rosary – a string made from 108 beads. It makes you feel protected by a holy power
- Handgun – it can be used with one hand and used for hunting
- Grenade – it can be thrown by hand. Remnants of a war. It is a historic relic
- Bazooka – a war weapon. It launches an armor-piercing rocket. Now it is used for industrial purpose
The Burnable Garbage Day Area Items⇓
Each area produces/grows a special item. In The Burnable Garbage Day Game, these are the area items: –
- Aloe Leaf – leaves from an aloe are flammable. The leaves are used for cosmetic purpose
- Rafflesia – a huge flower in the forest. It emits bad smell
- Coconut Water – it is made from the clear liquid inside of coconuts. It states sweet and can be used for cooking
- Savannah Fruit – Fruits growing in a savannah. It is a nourishing purple fruit and contains a lot of water
- Honey Flavouring – it emits honey flavoring collecting from a plant
- Lava Ball – a ball erupted from magma suddenly. It contains rare minerals
- Clean Ball – a plant like a sponge which is used for cleaning
- Rainbow Firefly – Fireflies emit seven-colored light. They are used as an ornament such as a lamp or a party
- Popping Seed – if you heat a seed, it pops. Popping seed is an indescribable taste
- Energy Source – a lump of energy similar to ice. It is called unmelted ice, but it’s not cold
- Regeneration Seed – a regeneration sunflower seed. It improves soil pollution and blooms beautiful flowers. It is eatable
- Apple – a red apple. You can feel your head becomes clear
UPDATE: THE WALKTHROUGH HAS BEEN COMPLETED – NOVEMBER 13, 2020.
- Da Hood Codes
- Deliveryman Simulator Codes
- Soul Tide Tier List
- Tales of Grimm Tier List
- DBD Codes
- GPO Codes
- YBA Codes
So that’s all we got in this post on The Burnable Garbage Day walkthrough guide wiki, tips, cheats & strategies for beginners.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here