Updated on: March 1st, 2023
Leon is one of the SSR grade characters in Tales of Crestoria game. Read on for Tales of Crestoria Leon character guide for beginners
Tales of Crestoria Leon: –
- Full Name & Form: Leon(Defiant Heart)
- Grade – SSR
- Element – Dark
- Type – Dualblades
- Ascension – 5
Leon Max Stats: –
- HP – 21, 300
- Attack Power – 3, 870
- Defense Power – 2, 110
Leon’s Skill: –
- Master Swordsman – with this skill, Leon increases the attack of all the allies. After 20 hits, this skill will grant additional attack power to dual blade-type allies
Leon’s Mystic Artes: –
- Infernal Suffering: this Mystic Arte of Leon attacks the enemy and there is a probability to cast curse effect on the enemy for x2 turns
Leon’s Arte I – Moon Glare: –
- Effect; Attack/Hits on one enemy. CD; 2
Leon’s Arte II – Dragon Glare: –
- Effect; more powerful than Arte I, CD; 3
Normal Attack; targets one enemy.
Tales of Crestoria Leon Overview: –
Leon is one of the great characters in the game. His main skill increases the attack power of allies and the mystic Arte can apply curse on the enemy. Also, the attack power stats are pretty good. In our opinion, Leon is one of the best attackers in the game. If you have got Leon from the gacha banners, then don’t hesitate to build Leon with great Memoria stones and unleash the true potential in all sorts of game modes.
Check out this Tales of Crestoria Tier List where we have revealed this character’s tier ratings in PvE, PvP, and the Raid Mode.
You may also like: –
So that’s all in this post on Tales of Crestoria Leon character guide.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here