The Labyrinth of Ragnarok(RO Labyrinth) is a new mobile game by Gravity Co. Ltd. Read on for Ragnarok Labyrinth guide, tips, cheats & strategies
- Walkthrough Guide Tips Cheats
- Basics Guide
- Characters Jobs Classes
- Best Class Job
- Bosses & MVP
- Skill Guide
- How to get Nyangvine
- Character Build
- Equipment Guide
- Cards Guide
- Companion Guide
- Tips For Fast Leveling Progression
Ragnarok Labyrinth Guide Walkthrough, Tips, Cheats⇓
In this post, you will learn “how to play The Labyrinth of Ragnarok, also known as RO: Labyrinth”, about the “jobs”, changing job, Nyangvine, cards, and other aspects such as companion, tips & tricks to get stronger, equipment upgrades, game modes, and much more. So, let’s not waste any time and proceed to the main content! Also, see – Ragnarok Labyrinth Coupon Code
Get Started With Ragnarok Labyrinth Basics⇓
(1) First things first – In The Labyrinth of Ragnarok game, your job is to make the character stronger and keep increasing its BP(battle power). Right after the start, you will be asked to pick a class or job; with these four options available; swordsman, thief, magician, and archer. Each job is further classified into sub-jobs. When the “change job” function is available, you can change the current job. For example – from swordsman job to knight job or crusader job. From an archer job to a hunter or dancer job. Magician to sage or wizard job. And, thief job to rogue or assassin. You can change jobs after a certain level or quest. Like job level 60, 140.
(2) The Labyrinth of Ragnarok is an idle game, which means, your character will continue to grind while you are not in the game. You will earn base EXP, Job EXP, Zeny, and other items as a reward.
(3) RO: Labyrinth game is packed with PvE adventure mode, which has over 15 locations. Each location is a hunting field where you can fight the monsters and grind EXP or Zeny. In the top-right corner, tap the “adventure” option and it will take you to the adventure menu where you can select the hunting field. You will start from the Prontera location and as you defeat the boss at each field in that location, the game will unlock new locations and hunting fields. Each next hunting field will be more difficult than the fields that you have already completed.
Ragnarok Labyrinth Characters/Jobs/Classes⇓
- Archer Job/Class – High ranged ATK, Ranged ATK Abilities
- Dancer Job/Class – Support class character with healing and buff abilities
- Hunter Job/Class – Excels in boss battles, long-ranged strikes
- Swordman Job/Class – great DEF and melee offense
- Knight Job/Class – great DEF, frontline unit, melee
- Crusader Job/Class – the best defensive class/job
- Sage Job/Class – possess both physical and magical abilities
- Wizard Job/Class – pure ranged Mage ATK
- Rogue Job/Class – steals skills from other jobs with excellent hand skills and flexible
- Assassin – pure DMG, ATK SPD is good
- Thief – DMG, ATK SPD is good
Also, see – RO Labyrinth Coupon Code
Ragnarok Labyrinth Best Class⇓
This is just a suggestion: the best defensive class/job in Ragnarok Labyrinth would be Crusader, the best ranged DPS would be hunter, the best mage DPS would be Wizard, and the best melee DPS would be Assassin. And, the best support/healer would be Dancer. Although, Dancer does not excel in inflicting DMG.
Guide To Bosses & MVP⇓
Boss: each hunting field in the adventure mode has a boss that you must defeat to proceed to the next hunting location. You can summon the boss by tapping the boss button in the lower-right corner.
MVP: MVP is a giant enemy in the hunting field in the adventure mode that appears after every few minutes or you can use the summon ticket. By defeating the MVPs, you can earn zeny, upgrade material, card upgrade tickets, etc. If you need any of these items, hunt the MVPs.
Guide To Heroes’ Skills In Ragnarok Labyrinth⇓
Skills: you can unleash the hero’s skills manually or automatically. In the lower-left corner, tap the auto button to set the preference. Do note that to unleash some skills, your character must be equipped with a certain weapon. For example; if you are playing as an archer class or job, then you should use the “bow” weapon rather than sword weapons. Of course, you are free to choose any weapon, but it would restrict you to use the skills.
Go to the menu -> skills -> skill. To unlock new skills, you will need to change the job. Each job has a certain set of skills; active and passive. For example; an archer class or job in The Labyrinth of Ragnarok has four skills; Double Strafe, Arrow Shower, Improve Concentration, and Owl’s Eye. Spend the skill points to unlock and level up these skills. You earn skill points by leveling up. Defeat monsters, complete quests to gain Base EXP and JOB EXP.
To unlock new skill slots, you will need to spend Nyangvine. Also, see – RO Labyrinth Coupon Code
“Nyangvine” Ragnarok Labyrinth Guide⇓
(1) Nyangvine is the premium currency in The Labyrinth of Ragnarok. You will need it to unlock the new skill slots or spend in the shop for boxes featuring companions or cards. But priorities first. Save it as much as you can.
(2) How to get Nyangvine for free: You can earn over 100 Nyangvine daily. Tap the “event” option in the top-right corner -> go to the tree tab -> play for 360 minutes and get 100 Nyangvine. (2) complete all the daily quests and you will receive 50 Nyangivne for free. (3) Spin the wheel -> tap the wheel option at the bottom -> spend the coins -> sometimes, Nyangvine is featured as a reward. If you know more ways to farm Nyangvine, please share it in the comments.
Learn To “Build” Your Character In Ragnarok Labyrinth⇓
(1) As you progress through the quests or level up, you will acquire “stat points”. These stat points should be spent wisely. You can invest them in building these attributes; STR(Affects melee attack), AGI(affects ATK SPD), VIT(affects HP and Regen.), INT(affects M.ATK), DEX(affects Ranged ATK), LUK(affects stats-related critical ATK).
(2) Based on the job or class you are using, you can allot these points. Let’s say you are playing as a ranged class(Archer, Hunter, Dancer), then you can focus on the “DEX” stat, which empowers ranged ATK. If you are playing as a melee class(Swordsman, knight, crusader), you can focus on STR stat, which empowers melee ATK. If you are playing as a mage class(Wizard, Sage, Magician), focus on INT build as it empowers magic attack. And, if you are playing assassin tree classes(Thief, Rogue, Assassin), you can focus on AGI or STR to empower melee attacks and attack speed. VIT and LUK are universal and can benefit all the classes/jobs characters.
(3) Tap the “hero” option at the bottom -> tap the + icon next to the stat. By default, it’s set to auto. You can turn it off and invest stat points manually.
Transcend Character/Hero In Ragnarok Labyrinth⇓
You will need transcend material to transcend the character. For the first time, you will get it for free by completing quest number 57. Effect: it resets the progress, you return to level 1, but you gain transcend stat points/ability points. You can use these points to build the character; strengthen its attributes such as INT, STR, DEX, LUK, AGI, VIT.
Also, see – RO Labyrinth Coupon Code
Guide To Equipment In Ragnarok Labyrinth⇓
(1) Equipment: based on the job or class that you are playing, you can craft gears. Like sword, staff, bow, dagger, and spear. Gears are available in multiple grades defined by stars; the higher the star level, the more powerful that gear would be. Go to the hero option -> there you can equip gears.
(2) How to get gears: you can craft gearboxes in the crafting menu or directly craft weapons/armor with the material items. Boxes give you random gear items.
(3) From the shop. You can spend Nyangvine there and buy gearboxes.
(4) Players can upgrade the equipment and boost BP. It will cost upgrade material items like Oridecon, Elunium, etc You can farm these material items from the hunting field by defeating the monsters and MVP.
(5) At certain levels, you can equip cards to the equipment. You can check all the cards in the bag menu. All cards in The Labyrinth of Ragnarok are different; make sure to check their stats.
Guide To Cards In Ragnarok Labyrinth⇓
Players can acquire cards from the card box(craft using material) or from the labyrinth island mode. Tap the “labyrinth island” option -> select a location(high level location gives high star cards) -> play “multi” mode and get the cards.
You can upgrade the cards with card upgrade tickets, obtained by defeating the MVPs. Alternatively, go to the shop -> spend Nyangvine on the card box.
Ragnarok Labyrinth Guide To Companions⇓
You can send companions on dispatch missions to collect items. Also, in the duels, you will need companions. Players can get companions from the companion box(craft) or shop.
Tips To Level Up Fast, For Progression In Ragnarok Labyrinth⇓
(1) Main Quests: earn massive JOB EXP AND BASE EXP by doing the main quests. Tap the “quest” option at the top of the screen -> check the main quests. Also, if you are a beginner, it would be better to follow these main quests and level up fast.
(2) Do the daily quests to get free Nyngvine, upgrade materials, companion’s spirits, etc.
(3) Must join a guild.
(4) Team up with other players to strengthen up. Tap the “user share” option in the bottom-left, above the main quest to select other players for the team. Choose high-level players.
(5) Keep grinding in the hunting fields; defeat MVPs.
(6) Keep an eye on events and you can earn many freebie items.
(7) Get stronger by equipping high-tier gears, cards, and making upgrades. Do not upgrade low-tier cards or equipment.
(8) Upgrade skills, spend stat points to develop attributes.
(9) Go to the menu and you will find other modes to play; Dungeon, Brawl, PvP, Challenge, Guild, etc.
Also, see – RO Labyrinth Coupon Code
So that’s all we got in this article on The Labyrinth of Ragnarok/ Ragnarok Labyrinth guide, tips, cheats & strategies for beginners.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here