New to the Global City game? Master all of its core mechanics with these Global City cheats packed with guides, tips, and tricks
Global City Game cheats, guide, and tips: –
This article covers how to play Global City game, make decisions wisely, buildings, in-game currencies, and other things such as global bucks, trading, global bucks, etc. So, let’s get straight to the Global City cheats, tips, and guide!
Don’t Waste Global Bucks
The first tip here is to not waste Global Bucks on useless tasks like speeding-up the production of goods. Global Buck is the most valuable and precious currency in the Global City game, which is quite hard to get. If you a f2p player, then you should use it wisely – for example – to buy more slots at a manufacturing site. raising the grade of manufacturing sites(Quarry Excavator, Ore Excavator, etc.).
Getting Global Bucks In The Global City Game
Aforementioned, global bucks are hard to get – unless you spend real money into the game. But what are some free ways to get global bucks? Well, unfortunately, there are not too many –
- Level up – when you level up, you get free global bucks
- Tasks – complete the day tasks and get a suitcase; the suitcase contains free global bucks
- Pass – collect success points by doing the tasks and once you earn enough, you will get free global bucks; as a normal pass holder or gold pass holder. If you have purchased the gold pass, you will get more global bucks.
- Daily gift – login to the game daily and claim free suitcase; the suitcase may give you free global bucks
Guide To Buildings In The Global City Game
There are lots of buildings in the game that you can construct and make your city grow. In this part, we have shared a simple guide on building types;
- Residentials – this type of buildings give you XP and increase the population. Commercial type buildings require people.
- Water Supply – build water supply buildings such as water well, water storage to increase water supply and earn XP. You will need water to build commercial buildings
- Power Supply – build power supply buildings such as wind turbines, wind power stations to increase power supply and earn XP. You will need power/electricity to build commercial buildings
- Factories – factories produce items. For example – the processing factory where you can produce cement, glass, metal, etc.
- Commerce – build commerce type buildings to earn free coins every hour.
- Decorations – give you XP and amenities points
Complete The Port Orders To Obtain Expansion Items
To upgrade/expand the warehouse, territory, city hall, you will need expansion items. These items are obtained from the suitcases that you get by completing the port orders. Tap the ship near the dock and check out the orders. Complete them and get the suitcase; you get random items from the suitcase; it could be coins or expansion items.
Expanding the warehouse helps you store more items. Expand the territory so that you can build more buildings in the city. The city hall upgrade increases the tax collection capacity.
Do The “Day” Tasks To Level Up Quickly
In the lower-left corner, tap that quest button -> tasks -> there you can check the “day” tasks. These quests give you free XP and coins. XP is required to reach the next level. As you reach higher levels, you will unlock new buildings and functions. For example – union function unlocks at level 10. Also, it’s the best way to progress in the game.
Keep Producing The Items
Tap on the factory -> start producing the items. You will need a ton of items in a ton of tasks. So it’s better to always keep all the factories busy in the production of items so that you never get short of. You can buy more production slots at the factory(costs global bucks) to produce more items at a time.
Earn Success Points To Get Rewards
Tap the nitrol/volt icon in the upper-left -> there you can check the daily quests that are updated daily(24 hours). Complete them and earn success points. When you earn a certain number of points, you get free rewards. Rewards include free global bucks, items, city coins, blueprints, etc.
Maintain The City Properly
Have enough balance of population, water supply, power supply, and the buildings. You will need people, water, the power to run the commercial buildings. To get people, build residential buildings. For water, build water supply facilities. For power, build power facilities.
So that’s all we got in the post on Global City game tips and guide for beginners. Got more tips? Comment below.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here