Hero Town Online is a brand new RPG by SoftCone that takes you to the town of heroes. Read on for Hero Town Online guide, tips, cheats & strategies
The global version of Hero Town Online has just been released for Android by SoftCone. It’s a simple RPG where you are carried to the town of heroes and hunt the boss and enemies in a variety of game modes. It also has a prestige system called reincarnation – in the game, it’s called reborn that gives you skill points to utilize on the hero. If you have just started playing the game, then you are on the right page. This Hero Town Online guide covers the fundamentals of the game. Also, we have shared a bunch of Hero Town Online tips, cheats & strategies that you may like. So without further ado, let’s head to the main content.
Hero Town Online Guide, Tips: –
Your goal in the game is to make the character stronger so that you can kill powerful posses in the hunting mode. You start from the hunting mode where you hunt the monsters and grind EXP, gold coins, and crafting material. Also, as a first-time clear reward, the game gives you free dimensional stones. As you grind EXP, the character level increases – at level 50, you get to reborn and earn skill points. Also, the game gives you stat points when you level. Utilizing these points to make the character stronger is one of the main jobs of the player. Let’s learn everything in detail and explore all the Hero Town Online tips, cheats & tricks: –
Spend The Stat Points
You earn stat points when the character levels up. As a level up reward, Hero Town Online gives you stat points that you can spend to boost the hero’s stats. For example – you can use these stats to increase the attack power that helps him cause more damage to the foes during the battle. Head to the character menu and navigate to the stats tab. There you have to tap the +1 or +10 button next to a particular stat;
Strength, Agility, Luck, and Life are the four main stats of the hero. +1 means spend one stat point. +10 means to spend 10 stats points. You can reset the stat tree anytime by tapping the reset button and allocate the stats anytime.
Learn About The Stat Points
By spending the stat points on a specific hero’s attribute, you raise specific battle parameter stats. Let’s learn about all: –
- Strength – It increases the attack power of the hero – damage increases on every 10 stat points spent
- Agility – This is related to the evasion stats. Hero’s attack speed increases on every 10 stat points spend on agility attribute
- Luck – It increases the CRIT/GOld acquisition – every 10 stat points, the CRIT DMG increases
- Life – It increases the vitality/HP/health of the hero. Every 10 stat points on life attribute, HP increases
Let’s learn about the attributes/battle parameter: –
- HP – Max Vitality/Health
- DEF – Defense – the higher the defense of the hero, the less damage he suffers from the enemy’s attack
- ATK – DMG power of the hero
- ATK SPD – Damage Per Second
- Critical Rate – Chances of unleashing a critical rate during the battle in Hero Town Online game
- Critical DEF – Lowers the opponent’s CRIT trigger probability
- Accuracy – Higher the accuracy, the lower the chances of miss-hit
- Evasion – Dodge
- Penetration – Enemy’s DEF down
Get Familiar With The Hero Town Online Hunting Mode
Head to the Hunting mode and there you will find lots of regions; Novice Tower, Demon Forest, Fallen Dungeon, Orc Town, and other game modes like Challenge Tower, Otherworldly Castle. You can grind EXP, gold coins, crafting material by playing or hunting in the regions; Novice Tower, Demon Forest, Fallen Dungeon, and Orc Town.
Select any region -> choose the area level -> defeat the boss for free entry. You can earn rubies, soulstones, repair tool, auto-entry ticket, enhancement scroll, and many more items from the boss challenge mode.
Each region can be played in five difficulty levels; normal, hard, nightmare, hell, and hellfire. On the Hunting mode screen, at the top-left corner, you can select the area difficulty.
Learn About Leveling
In the upper-left corner of the main screen, you can check the current level and the EXP amount required to reach the next level milestone in Hero Town Online. Grind EXP in hunting areas and level up quickly.
Equip Better Equipment
Head to the Blacksmith shop and there you can craft and purchase equipment. Equipment; Weapons and Armors are classified in three grades – normal, rare, and unique. Normal gears do not glow or have any charm. Rare gears have blue charm/glow/color on them. And, unique gears have a golden charm/glow/color. Unique gears are better than rare and normal gears. Rare gears are better than the normal gears.
So try crafting/getting the best/unique gears in Hero Town Online. Weapons are of these types; one-handed/tow-handed/Axe/blunt-weapon/spear. Armor types; helmet, armor, and shield.
You can buy these armors with gold. Grind gold in hunting areas.
Grind Equipment Material
You can grind crafting material/equipment material in the hunting areas.
- Zombie’s Nail – Demon Forest
- Skeleton Piece – Fallen Dungeon
- Melted Armor Piece – Novice Forest
- Orc’s Molar – Orc Town
- Fallen Heart – Demon Forest Hard Level
- Sword Fragment – Fallen Dungeon Hard Level
- Ores – Ores can be acquired by disassembling the equipment
- Richie’s Scroll – Demon Forest Nightmare Level
- Seal of the Dead – Fallen Dungeon Nightmare
- Spoiled Meat Pieces – Demon Forest
- Bone Powder – Fallen Dungeon
- Dead Eyeball – Demon Forest
- Holy Grail With Poison – Fallen Dungeon
- Contaminated Clean Water – Demon Forest Nightmare
- Magic Ring – Fallen Dungeon Nightmare
Head to the character tab -> equipment -> there you equip/unequip/disassemble weapons, armors, and accessories.
Reborn, Activate And Upgrade Skill
In Hero Town Online, you must reborn for skill points. Skill Points – these points you can spend on activating the skills or upgrading the skills. Head to the character menu -> stats -> reborn -> earn more SP by getting to high level. Go to the skill tab -> there you can spend these points in activating or upgrading or unlocking new skills – passive, potion, assist, and active.
Check Out The Hero Town
- Combat Arena – PvE Area – fight other players
- Potion Shop – Buy potions – you can use potions during the battle to recover HP. Also, lets you craft skill book sing skill book pages that you may get by hunting the boss
- Kingdom – Check out the daily quests and Kingdom missions. Complete them for precious rewards
- Blacksmith – Buy and craft equipment
- Pension – Claim gold coins and EXP as a pension. Upgrade to get more
- Friend – Add friend
- Ranking – Check the PvP, Event, Guild rankings
- Mail – Grab gifts or read update notices
- Costume – Spend rubies to get costume
- Shop – Get boosters, items, gold/rubies for free by watching the video ads, random gear/event chest by watching the video ads
- Vouchers – Paid items
- Guild – Spend guild currency
- PKG Shop – Paid items
- Guild – Join a guild
- Character – Access to stats, equipment, equipment enhancement/enchantment, skills, costumes, and stamp
- Temple – N/A
- Pet Home – Get pets
- Guild – Join or Create a guild
- Mini-Game – Play min-game and rank up for soulstones and gold coins
You can access the temple, mini-game, guild, pet home by heading to the right side of the hero town(slide to right).
So this would be all in this post on Hero Town Online guide, tips for beginners.
For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here