Idle Cat Company Tycoon A.K.A. Cat Inc is a new mobile idle game. Read on for Idle Cat Company Tycoon cheats, coupon codes, guide, tips & tricks for beginners.
Idle Cat Company Tycoon Cheats, Guide, Coupon & Tips⇓
In this post, you will learn “how to play the Idle Cat Company Tycoon game”, tips on progression, coupon codes, and other things such as leveling, renting floors, gacha, in-game currency, and much more. So without further ado, let’s get straight to the main content featuring Idle Cat Company Tycoon cheats, tips & tricks: –
Get Started With Cat Inc Basics⇓
(1) Basic: In the game, you hire the cat workers and deploy them to one of the company building’s office to make money. You can invest the money in renting new floors and expanding the business tycoon or use it to obtain the characters from the shop.
(2) Cats: Cats in the Idle Cat Company Tycoon game come in multiple tier ranks; S Tier, R Tier, and N Tier. N tier cats are the common ones that yield low rate income. R tier cats are the rare ones that yield medium rate income, while the S Tier cats are the super rare premium cats that yield the highest rate of income. Although, the higher the rarity, the more difficult it would be to raise the level of the cats.
(3) List of Cats: You can check the complete list of cats in the collection tab of the game. In the upper-left corner, tap the golden cat icon below the level status, then navigate to the collection tab; this is where you can check all the cats; normal cats, rare cats, and premium cats.
(4) Making Money: To make money, you deploy the cats on the work. Tap the gold coins in the lower-right corner, next to the cat paw icon -> tapping it will collect the balance or calculate the balance.
Tips To Earn More Money⇓
By deploying the higher rarity cats on the work, you can increase the earnings by a massive figure; premium cats > rare cats > normal cats. Also, by leveling up the cats, you can raise the income. Tap the cat icon in the upper-left corner ->tap on the cat to check its current level earning -> level it up to raise the earning figure.
How To Level Up The Company?
Rent new floors and level up the company. The company-level determines the number of employees that you can deploy on the work. In the upper-left corner, the game showcases the company level.
Talk To The Cats To Earn Tuna Cans⇓
Open the messenger app by tapping the “talk” icon in the upper-left corner -> chat with the cats to earn free tuna cans. You can use tuna cans to buy the objects to decorate the CEO’s office.
Level Up The Cats In Idle Cat Company Tycoon⇓
Navigate to the cat menu of the game -> tap the cat -> level it up once you have acquired its duplicate cards and have enough coins. Go to the shop -> there you can buy the cat character packs normal, business, first-class -> normal pack features R and N Tier cats. The business pack features S tier, R tier, and N tier cats. And, the first-class pack features S tier and R tier cat cards.
Watch The Video Ads For Freebies⇓
Tap the cat paw icon in the lower-right corner -> view ads -> you can get free rewards by watching a short video ad.
Complete Daily Tasks In Cat Inc⇓
Every day in the game, you get tasks to complete and upon completion, the game gives you a lot of coins.
In-Game Currencies Guide For Beginners⇓
In the Idle Cat Company Tycoon, there are multiple currencies in the game with different usages: –
- Gems – obtain by watching the video ads, completing the achievements, or through events
- Coins – obtain by collecting balance, watching ads, completing the daily tasks. Use coins to buy characters, make upgrades, rent floors
- Cat Tuna Cans – obtain by chatting cats, use cans to decorate the room
Cat Inc Coupon Codes & Cheats⇓
Follow HADEULSOFT – the developers of the game FB Page on Facebook for coupon code updates. As of now, no coupon or cheat codes are available. Tap the cat paw icon in the lower-right corner -> setting -> enter coupon.
So this would be all in this post on Idle Cat Company Tycoon cheats, coupon codes, guide, tips & tricks for beginners. Got new codes or tips? Comment below.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here