Idle Cat Tycoon is a mobile game published by mafgames. Read on for Idle Cat Tycoon guide, tips, cheats & strategies for beginners!
Idle Cat Tycoon Guide: Tips, Cheats & Strategy⇓
The following Idle Cat Tycoon guide covers the basics, progression tips, making more income, and other aspects such as cat manager cards, currencies grinding, and much more. So let’s not waste any time and check out the main content: –
Tips To Earn Gems & Fish⇓
There are two currencies in the Idle Cat Tycoon game that are hard to get; fish and gems.
You will need plenty of fish to upgrade the managers once you have enough dupes of their cards.
Gem, on the other hand, is the most precious currency and very hard to obtain. Let’s learn how to get free gems and fish in Idle Cat Tycoon without any cheats: –
Best Way To Earn Free Gems⇓
The best way to earn free gems is by “participating in the events”. Devs release new events now and then. You can participate in these events and earn free currencies like gems, star chest keys, fish, etc. If the event is available, the event window will open(tap on the event option at the bottom menu screen). At the time of writing this post, the “Cherry Blossom Day” event is going on.
Another way to get free gems is by claiming the “Ad board rewards”. On the game screen, tap on the advertisement board(next to the delivery car spot). When you tap on it, a list of games published by the same dev will appear. Tap on the play button and claim free gems.
Best Way To Earn Free Fish⇓
There are plenty of ways to earn fish for free.
(1) Keep an eye on the cat balloon – it sometimes gives free fish – most of the time, it’s coins that you get.
(2) Participate in the events and progress as much as you can to claim max rewards
(3) Upgrade the rooms. At certain milestone levels like 100, 200, 50, you get free fish.
(4) Complete the quests’ at the top of the screen, you can check the available quests. Some quests give free cat managers cards while some give free fish.
Make sure to double the reward by watching the video ad.
Tips To Reduce Upgrade Cost⇓
Some cat managers in Idle Cat Tycoon possess passive skill effects that reduce the upgrade cost. Navigate to the card menu and tap on a card to check its buff room or effect(⇓ means the manager can reduce the cost, ⇑means the manager can increase the coin earnings). Assign the manager with skills that reduce upgrade cost to the room that you want to upgrade.
Idle Cat Tycoon Guide To Events⇓
The event opens in another portal and it does not link to the main game. And, it would last for a certain number of days. At the end of the event, based on the progress that you have made in the event, you will be rewarded with in-game currencies such as fish, keys, and gems.
Tap on the event option -> enter the event. Start progression; build and upgrade rooms, craft furniture items, sell in the market, and make money. Open more rooms, make progress and claim all the event rewards within the given time.
Idle Cat Tycoon Guide To Managers⇓
Managers are available in three grades; normal/blue, rare/pink, and epic/orange.
Normal or blue color cat manager cards are easy to obtain but their skill effect is not good as compared to rare/pink and epic/orange cards.
Rare or pink cat manager cards are hard to get. And because of that, you will have a hard time upgrading these cards. But their skill effect is better than the normal cards.
Epic or orange cat manager cards are the rarest and it would take a long time to upgrade these cards if you are F2P. Although, their skill effect is better than the normal or blue and pink or rare cards.
Should you exchnage normal cards for rare cards?
Normal cards are the best for F2P players as you will need to automate the rooms. To do that, you will need higher-level cat manager cards. Since normal cards are easy to obtain, you can upgrade them easily and automate the rooms.
So we would not recommend you to exchange the normal cards for fish or rare/epic cards. Your best would be to upgrade these normal cards and automate the rooms.
How to get manager cards?
In Idle Cat Tycoon, players can acquire manager cards by completing the quests, from the shop – watch the video ads, spend fish, or open the manager chests with keys or gems. You can get keys and gems from the events.
Idle Cat Tycoon Tips On Progression⇓
(1) Try to unlock the next locked room as fast as you can. That’s because each next room that you unlock will enhance the furniture items further and increase their price value. Balance the upgrades; do not stick to a particular room upgrade. Make sure to upgrade other rooms as well; each next room in the chain increases furniture value. So prioritize upgrading the last one in the chain, then its previous one, and so on
(2) Make sure to activate the 2X earnings boost by watching the video ad.
(3) Make sure to claim the cat balloon rewards by watching the video ad
(4) Complete the quests and double the rewards by watching the video ad
(5) Participate in the events to earn fish and gems or keys
(6) Check out the shop daily; you can buy manager cards with fish; duplicate manager cards will be needed to upgrade the managers. As you progress in the game, you will need higher-level managers assigned to automate
(7) Before you make an upgrade to the room, check if you have a manager that matches the room type and possesses the skill effect that reduces upgrade cost. This way you can save a lot of coins.
So that’s all we got in this post on Idle Cat Tycoon guide and tips for beginners. The game does not offer cheats or cheat code input – so there are no cheats.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here