KartRider Rush + is a brand new kart racing game by Nexon Company for Android & IOS. Read on for KartRider Rush Plus cheats, strategy guide, tips & tricks
Nexon Company, well-known for Darkness Rises, Spiritwish, and many other games, recently published a mobile game called KartRider Rush Plus on Google Play Store and iOS App Store. It features a variety of multiplayer game modes that you can play with friends or compete with other players in solo or team matches. There are tricky tracks where you will be drifting and passing through, lots of racers to play with, karts to drive, and much more. If you have just started playing it, then you are on the right page. This KartRider Rush Plus guide covers the basics of the game. Also, we have shared a bunch of KartRider Rush Plus cheats, tips & strategies that you may love. So without any further ado, let’s get started with this walkthrough guide.
Quick Navigation: –
- Walkthrough Guide Tips Cheats
- Currencies Guide
- Karts List
- Racers List
- Pets Guide
- Use Nitro Boosters
- Level Up Fast Tips
- Upgrade Potential
- Join Club
- Manage Home
- Play Mini Games
- Redeeming Codes
- Wiki Guide Manual
KartRider Rush Plus Cheats, Guide, Tips & Tricks: –
First things first – this game is all about fun; you can play with friends or compete with other real players in the ranked mode. As of now, it features speed race mode, arcade mode, ranked mode, story mode, and time trial mode. Among all these, the ranked mode is the mode where you can earn ranking points and climb up on the leaderboard – earn points and raise your rank in the tier ranking list.
There are 8 tiers in KartRider Rush Plus; you start with bronze and as you play or top in the ranking mode, you will move to silver tier, gold tier, platinum tier, diamond tier, master tier, genius tier, and legend tier. You will be rewarded with the “centurion” title if you manage to be in the top 100 in legend tier.
Speed Mode can be played in x5 channels; you will need to acquire licenses to play the corresponding channel. Players can create private rooms or public rooms to play with friends or random players. Let’s learn everything in detail and explore all the KartRider Rush Plus cheats, tips & tricks featured in this walkthrough guide –
Get Familiar With The Main Currencies
There are lots of in-game currencies in the game that you can use in different things such as upgrading, buying items, etc. If you are a newbie, you might be confused about how to get these currencies and use them: –
- Lucci – the gold coins. You can earn Lucci from the races, story mode, quests. Use it in upgrading the “Potential”.
- K-Coins – another basic currency in KartRider Rush + that you can earn from the quests, events. You can use K-Coins in the shop to buy new karts, racers, top deal chest featuring Lucci/Popularity item/Outfit Medals/Turbo Crystals/Hourglass/Kart Decoration items. Also, you can use K-Coins to upgrade home, buy decorative items for the home, buying parking slots at home
- Outfit Medals – use in the trade shop for racers, balloon trade cards, etc.
- Batteries – it’s the premium currency that you can not get by playing the game. Batteries can only be acquired with real money. You can use batteries in the shop to buy karts, racers, gifts, rename card, and premium items
- Turbo Crystals – turbo crystals can be obtained from the quests or events. You can use turbo crystals in upgrading the karts
- Milk – Milk is the item that you can use to upgrade the pets
- Souvenir Badge – obtain it by purchasing Legendary Speed Decoder and opening it. You can get a legendary speed decoder from the shop -> item -> in exchange for batteries
Karts In KartRider Rush Plus
Karts in KartRider Rush Plus are classified into four main tiers; legendary tier, epic tier, rare tier, and normal tier. By default, the game gives you “Practice Kart” for free – permanently. It’s of the common tier. As you progress further through the quests or story mode or events, you will get more new karts of high-tier – but only for a certain number of days. On the main screen of the game, tap the storage button -> kart -> on the bottom-right corner, tap the kart list button to check the list of cars.
At the bottom-right corner of the kart card, you can check the kart’s possession time. It could be a few days, weeks, or permanent. Tap on any unlocked kart and you will get the info on how to get it. For example – Unicorn Chariot Kart can be obtained by exchanging S1 Souvenir Badge. Zeno, the legendary tier kart can be obtained from the lottery.
All the Karts in KartRider Rush Plus has different stats, which affect their performance in the races.
- Acceleration Duration
- Nitro Charge Speed
You can upgrade the karts with K-Coins and improve these attributes.
Racers In KartRider Rush Plus
Racers are the characters who drive the karts. By default, the game gives you Dao/Diz character for free – permanent. All the racers in the game provide buffs. For example – with Dao, you get more Lucci and EXP in the races. Slugger Dao increases the EXP and Lucci reward from the races – increases multi-boost duration. Bazzi gives you +15% EXP/Lucci if you get the #1 rank in the ranking mode. You can get racers/characters from the shop. Go to the storage menu -> racer -> tap the racer list button on the bottom-right -> tap the racer card -> there you will get to know how to obtain that particular character.
Pets In KartRider Rush Plus
Pets are the companion of the racers in the races and provide passive buffs. By default, you get B&W Bell Cat for free. This cat gives you 25% chances to gain water bomb immunity. Bitty Husky gives you normal missile immunity. You can upgrade the pets with milk. Head to the storage -> pet -> tap the pet list button on the bottom-right -> tap the pet to check its profile and how to get it. Long press on the skill button to check passive buffs that the pet provides.
Use Boosters In The Races To Speed Up
- First, at the start of the battle, after the three-second countdown, you get to use the turbo booster that gives you the head start in the race.
- Drift to charge up the nitro; tap the blue nitro booster to speed-up the kart
- Use Nitro Booster item – at the bottom-center of the race screen, there would be a yellow gauge that fills gradually as you proceed in the race(boost the gauge charge up speed by drifting). Each time it fills, you get a red nitro card on the bottom-right side item buttons. Tap it and use it to boost the speed
Learn How To Level Up Fast
Leveling up unlocks new functions in this racing game; for example – decoration function unlocks at level 16, at level 15 – you get to upgrade the karts. There are several ways to level up quickly in KartRider Rush +
- Play the story mode to earn lots of EXP
- Complete the daily quests to get a massive amount of EXP
- Play the races
The story mode and the daily quests are the two best sources of grinding EXP and to level up fast.
Upgrade The Potential
You can improve the racer’s performance in the races by upgrading the potential attributes. On the main screen, tap the potential button in the bottom-left corner -> on the next screen, you can spend Lucci in improving the attribute score.
Join A Club
You can either create a club or join a club. Being a member of the club gives you several perks; daily drill reward(turbo crystal, club activity points), K-Coins/Outfit Medals from club quests, etc.
Manage The Home
On the main screen, at the bottom menu, tap the home button and it will take you to the home location. This is where you can decorate the home and build a garage where you can park the karts. You can visit other friends’ homes by tapping the friends’ button -> tap friend avatar -> that’s it. If you don’t have a friend, tap the look around button and it will take you to a random player’s house.
Play The Mini-Games
On the house screen, at the top-right corner, tap the mini-games button -> these mini-games reward you with decorative items, Lucci, home coins, etc.
Redeeming The Trade Codes
If you have the trade code, you can redeem it in the account settings. On the main screen, at the top-right, tap the cogwheel icon -> settings -> account -> tap the trade code button -> enter the exchange code and tap OK to redeem rewards.
Wiki Guide Manual In The Game
On the main screen, on the bottom-left side menu, tap the practice button and it will take you to the wiki guide manual where you can learn all about the nitro boosters(Nitro S-Charge, Quick Charge, Cut Charge, Mini Charge), turbo taps, drifting, drag, all items list, etc.
So this would be all in this post on KartRider Rush Plus guide and tips for beginners. If you have more cheats, tips & tricks to share, comment below.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here