New to One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0? Master all of its concepts with this One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 guide packed with tips, cheats & strategies
Oasis Games just published the One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 version on mobile app stores. Just like the earlier release, you will have lots of characters to build your squad. It’s easy in the beginning – but, as you progress further into the next chapter’s high-level stages, you will encounter the big boys with big arms and strength. They would not let you go further until you put them down to their knees. If you are just starting, this One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 guide will help you get familiar with all the aspects of the game. Also, we have shared a bunch of One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 cheats, strategy tips & tricks that you may love. So without any further ado, let’s get started with this walkthrough guide!
One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 guide, tips, cheats, and strategies: –
- Walkthrough Guide Tips Cheats
- Build Best Formation
- Characters Skills
- Get Stronger
- Getting Characters
- Complete Objectives
- Claim Idle Rewards
- Check Events
- Participate In All Game Modes
Getting Started With Basic Walkthrough
First things first – you need to master the formation. It’s OK if you are a little bit weaker than the enemy’s squad – you can cover up that part by choosing the right type of characters and assigning them on the spots where they can shine and contribute more. First of all, there is not a single best formation – it all depends on the enemy that you are going to encounter. Building the team based on the opponent’s weakness and character’s strength will steer you to the victory. Let’s learn everything in detail and explore all the One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 tips & tricks: –
Building The Best Formation
(1) The basic formation – In your squad, you have a limited number of slots for the characters. So the first thing you need to do is select the best characters out of all available in your inventory. We recommend building the squad with a balanced combination; add attackers, tanks, and healers. Or in some cases, you might need the characters that excel in control and buff abilities. For more information, you must check the character guides below. Read this OPMRTH 2.0 tier list to check the best characters.
(2) The next thing is to consider the type advantage. All the characters in One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 belong to one of the five main types; physical(red), Hi-Tech(blue), Psychic(purple), and Weapon(green). Like the characters, enemies to belong to these elements/types. Coming to the point – to take the type advantage, you will put the strong characters for the bonus. Here’s the type advantage chart: –
- Weapon-type characters are strong against Physical-type characters
- Physical-type characters are strong against Psychic-type characters
- Psychic-type characters are strong against Hi-tech-type characters
- And, Hi-tech type characters are strong against Weapon-type characters
Before you attack the enemy squad, check their types(above their head on the formation building screen). By using the heroes of strong type, you will get +25% more attack damage. For example – if the enemy belongs to Hi-tech type, then Psychic-type characters will do more +25% damage.
(3) Another tip for the best team building in One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 is to get the bonuses. If you put a certain number of characters belonging to a specific type, you will enjoy the bonuses; more health, and attack.
- x3 Characters of the same type in the formation; +10% HP and ATK
- x3 Characters of the same type + x2 characters of the same type in the formation gives you +15% HP and ATK
- x4 Characters of the same type in the team gives you + 20% HP and ATK
- x5 Characters of the same type in the team gives you massive +25% HP and ATK boost
So if you are stuck on a stage, try changing the formation; consider the character’s role(attacker, defender, healer), get the type advantage bonus to inflict more damage or activate the type bonuses where you have to put a certain number of the characters of the same type in the team for massive boosts.
Get Familiar With The Characters’ Skills
All these characters have superb skills that you can cast by tapping their icons once the rage meter is full. While selecting the characters to build the best team, you must consider their skill effects too. For example – some characters can stun the enemies and stop them from unleashing any sort of actions. Some characters have healing skills that can help you the HP for allies; for example – Handsome Kamen Amai Mask has AoE healing skills. Navigate to the character section of the One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 game and tap on the character icon and then tap the skill button for details.
Power Up The Characters In One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0
- Use the bucks and character EXP for upgrading
- Equip better gears
- Enhance the gears
- Promote the characters using strength crystal item
- Promote the characters; you will need duplicates/replicate characters
Getting Characters In The Game
Head to the City -> recruit -> put the characters in the wishlist to increase the chances of getting them. It will cost recruitment tickets or diamonds to recruit the characters. If you get the character that you already own, you can use it in the promotion. Each new character you get in One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0, you can claim the x100 diamonds. Go to the character menu -> tap the album button in the bottom-right corner -> tap that character -> claim x100 diamonds.
Complete The Objectives
You can earn diamonds, recruitment tokens, tournament tickets, and much more by completing the objectives.
Claim The Idle Rewards
On the main screen, you will see One Punch fighting the enemies; behind him, the guy would be collecting the drops. They continue to grind while you are offline. So make sure to tap the bag and collect the rewards.
Check Out The Events
Event missions last long for a certain number of days. So make sure to complete them for the items, resources, and currencies.
Participate In All The Game Modes
At first, you have access to the chapter mode. As you complete the stages, you will get to play the game modes where you can farm items and make the characters stronger.
- Road to be Strong
- Extreme Trial
- Battle Will
Also, see –
So this would be all in this post on One Punch Man Road To Hero 2.0 guide, tips, cheats for beginners. If you have more tips to share, comment below.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here