Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator is a popular mobile game where you build a squad of ants and creatures, battle the enemy ants, raid other players, and improve the nest. Read on for Pocket Ants tips and cheats featured with a guide to beginners; creatures, battles, rock, and much more
- Walkthrough Guide Tips Cheats
- Resources Guide
- Ants & Queen Guide
- Gathering Guide
- Workers Guide
- Army Guide
- Battle Tips
- Use Honeydew
- Build Upgrade Chambers
Pocket Ants Cheats, Tips & Guide⇓
First things first – the very first thing we recommend is to capture the red ants’ base by slaying down the red ant queen. This task will help you master the combat mechanics quickly. By eliminating the red ants’ queen, you will get Pheromones that you can use to attract creatures. Creatures respawn every 24 hours, red ants respawn every 12~24 hours, and aphids respawn every 6 hours. During the events, spawn timings may reduce to half. i.e. Halloween event. Let’s learn everything in detail and explore all the Pocket Ants tips, cheats & tricks featured in this walkthrough guide –
A Quick Guide To In-Game Resources
The five in-game resources are Honeydew, Seed, Leaf, Food, and Body Parts.
- Honeydew – you will get this honeydew from aphids. After building the honeydew chamber, go outside the nest and defeat the “fire ants”. After defeating all, you will have to protect the aphids convoy from more fire ants – the convoy carries aphids and drops to the nest – inside the honeydew chamber that you have built in the base. Dropping aphids in the honeydew chamber will give you honeydew.
- Aphid Farm: you must build the honeydew chamber in the base to make it appear. The Aphid farm is protected by the fire ants. Defeat them and then protect the convoy to get Honeydew!
- Seed – gather outside the nest with the help of workers and drop to seed storage. The seeds will be used in chamber upgrades or other tasks.
- Leaf – gather outside the nest with the help of workers and drop to the leaf storage chamber. The leaves are used in food production and other upgrades. If you drop the leaves in the food processing chamber, you will get fungus food that you can feed to the queen ant
- Food(Fungus) – feed queen with food and produce soldiers or workers.
- Body Parts – defeat the creature outside and gather body parts. You can use body parts to build/upgrade the slavery chamber or fuse/upgrade the creatures in the army menu. The slavery chamber is required to capture the resources.
- Resin – with resin, you can upgrade the queen chamber. Or, you can spend the resin in the resin perk to shop valuable items. You can get resin from the trees. Do note that it would be garrisoned by the soldier termites.
Guide To Ants & Queen In Pocket Ants Colony Simulator
Red Ants: the very first enemy club at the beginning that you encounter outside the base. Recruit soldiers, defeat them, enter their nest, and defeat the red ant queen. You will get x1 pink pheromone and a few gems by defeating the red ant queen. Red ants respawn every x12 hours(real-time).
Fire Ants: these fire ants guard the aphid farm. Also, you will see them spawn in the fire ant nest. You will encounter the dangerous fire ant queen in the last chamber of the fire ants nest. Defeating fire ant queen gives +140 honeydew. The simplest way to defeat the fire ant queen in Pocket ants game is by evading her attack; go on an attack – when the fire ant queen is about to attack you, “retreat“. Once the attack is done, strike again.
Gathering The Resources Outside The Map
Well, the tutorial explains everything clearly – but, if you missed that, then this part will help you understand how resource grinding works. First, you can gather the resources manually or send workers to gather them. Go outside the nest and search for leaf and seed. Once found, go over it -> tap the select option in the lower-left corner -> select gather or set it as a source.
If you want workers to gather resources in Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator, make sure to set the source. Also, keep in mind that resource source depletes as you continue to gather from it. Once depleted fully, you will need to find again outside the nest -> set source again.
Getting And Managing The Workers In Pocket Ants
Workers are produced by your queen in the nest. When the queen is hungry, feed food, and get workers. On the left side, tap the “worker” option -> you can assign workers based on your requirement – for example; if you need leaf, use the bar to assign a certain number of ants on the task. You can set them on gathering leaf, processing leaves to get food, send food to the queen, gather seed, and body parts.
Adjust the workers’ behavior based on what you need.
Building The Army In Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator
Having a great army of soldiers and creatures in Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator will help you defeat other players, capture the red ant nest, defeat powerful creatures, etc. While in the nest, tap the army option on the right-side -> breed(requires food) -> get soldiers. Use Pheromones to attract the “creatures”.
Getting Pheromones: eliminate other players in the battle or capture the red ant nest by eliminating the red ant queen.
Guide & Tips For Beginners To Battle
->First, you need to assemble the “soldiers”. Tap the “recruit” option in the lower-left corner – this will make you the leader and other ants will follow you wherever you go.
->To start the fight, you will need to go near the enemy ants; the soldiers will start attacking the nearby ants.
->Your army size is limited to a certain number; x10 early. So, we would recommend you to avoid fighting a large number of ants. You will lose more soldiers if you fight more ants than the size of your army. So, the best way to save soldiers and combat wisely is by fighting with a small number of ants at a time. How to do that? Well, it’s pretty easy. All you need to do is “lure” the small number of ants. Go close to the ants’ group and step back to separate them from the group.
-> Capture the creatures, fuse them, and get stronger further to fight powerful opponents!
Use The Honeydew For Bonuses
You can spend honeydew in the shop and buy bonus items that give you buffs; for example – increasing ant workers’ speed, reducing eggs’ hatching time. Increasing the chance of a successful creature fusion.
Build And Upgrade Chambers
- Food Processing Chamber – process food. Increases maximum capacity; food, workers
- Leaf Storage Chamber – store leaves here. Upgrade to increase the max capacity
- Seed Storage Chamber – stores seed here. Upgrade it to increase the storage limit
- Queen’s Chamber – unlocks high-level soldier by upgrading
- Nursery Chamber – lay more eggs at a time
- Body Parts Chamber – store body parts of dead creatures here. Increases storage limit by upgrading
- Slavery Chamber – for captured creatures. Upgrading increases the fusion chances
- Honeydew Chamber – stores honeydew. Upgrade it to increase the honeydew storage limit
- Resin Chamber – stores resin. Upgrade it to increase the resin storage limit
What Is Rock In Pocket Ants?
Asked by Mike: – I found a rock in the game but there is not a single description about what this rock is for. I picked it up but nothing to do with it and looked around different places for this answer
By Andrew: – so far, as the game is in beta, the rocks don’t do much, h9ever, in a battle if you take the time to get a rock, things won’t attack you, it is a neat little thing, you can also mess with the red ants with it, it’s fun.
By Barry – yes you will get attacked if you are carrying the rock!!
Guide To Creatures In Pocket Ants⇓
There are many creatures in the game that you can capture and add to the army to raid other players or fight enemy ants. Creatures spawn every 24 hours(real-time) in the game or you can use Pheromones to attract them.
List of all creatures in the game;
- Tiger Beetle(Uncommon),
- Bombardier Beetle(Rare),
- Rhinoceros Beetle(Rare),
- and Dragonfly(Rare).
Some of these creatures like Rhino spawn in the night while some in the day. If they are not spawning, you may want to attract them using pheromones. Use Yellow or Blue Pheromones to attract rare creatures.
- Fusion guide: players can empower their creatures through the fusion process. You will need body parts to fuse the creatures; also, the chances of successful fusion depends on the slave chamber level. Requirements: players can fuse x2 same species/level/skin creatures to get a higher grade creature. For example; x1 star mantis + x1 star mantis fusion makes x2 star mantis. The fusion may fail or maybe not – upgrade the slave chamber to increase the odds.
- Go to the army menu -> select the creatures that you want to fuse -> fuse
Tips To Farm Pheromones⇓
With Pheromones(Pink Pheromones, Yellow Pheromones, Blue Pheromones), you can attract the creatures. But it’s hard to get. Here’s the list of ways to get free Pheromones in Pocket ants without cheats: –
- Defeat red ant queen; x1 pheromone
- Login reward; x10 pheromones – login for x7 days
- From the battles; battle against other players; x3 pheromones + x1 pheromone by fighting against Dr. Zany(you must have battle tokens to receive pheromones from the battles).
So this would be all in this Pocket Ants tips, guide, and info for beginners. Got more tips, cheats, tricks? Comment below.
About The Game: –
Published by Ariel Software on Google Play Store, Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator is a great mobile title with unqiue gameplay where you get to manage Nest as a base. You will build the chambers in the nest to process the resources, send workers outside the nest to gather the resources, feed the Queen ant to produce soldiers or more workers, build an army of soldiers and creatures to fight enemies; other players, and creatures outside the nest. If you are new to the game, then this post is for you. In this Pocket Ants guide, we have explained all the core concepts that you need to know as a beginner. Also, we have shared a bunch of Pocket Ants tips, cheats & strategies. So, let’s not waste any time and head to the main walkthrough guide above!
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here