Last Updated on
Talisman Online M is a new MMORPG for Android & iOS platforms. Read on for Talisman Online M best class guide featuring all classes overview and skills info
The mobile version of Talisman Online MMORPG is now available to download for free from Google Play Store and iOS App Store. This beautiful Chinese MMORPG features five unqiue classes – each class with a unqiue set of skills and strength roles to eliminate enemies in PvE, PvP like game modes. If you are new to this mobile MMORPG, then you have come to the right page. This Talisman Online M best class guide will help you understand all the classes’ strengths and pick the one that suits your play style. So, without any further ado, let’s get started with this class guide.
Talisman Online M Best Class Guide: All Classes Overview & Skills Info: –
Following is the list of Talisman Online M classes: –
- Assassin – Melee DPS
- Archer – Ranged DPS
- Sword Mage – Ranged DPS
- Priest – Ranged-DPS and Healing
- Monk – Melee DPS & Tank
Assassin Class: –
Assassin is one of the top-notch melee DPS classes in Talisman Online M. This class is suitable for the players who love close-ranged battles. Assassin possesses the skills that unleash a high volume of damage to the enemies in close-combat battles. Strength – high melee DPS. Now, let’s take a look at the Assassin’s skills: –
- Iron River – inflict decent volume of damage to x5 enemies in front of him
- World Shatter – with this skill, Assassin inflicts damage + increases damage power (self)
- Annihilation – increases parry rate and inflicts damage to surrounding enemies with twin blades.
- Disengage – paralyzes the target and inflict damage to enemies in front of him
- Grand Thunder – reduces the target’s speed and burst attacks on enemies x3 times
Archer Class: –
Archer class excels mainly in the DPS role but also possesses the assist skills like healing. This class is suitable for players who love long-ranged battles. Playing as an Archer lets you inflict a high volume of damage from a distance. On top of that, you will have assist skills to support teammates during the battle. Let’s take a look at Archer class skills: –
- Multishots – shoots arrows to damage multiple enemies in front of him
- Armor Breaker – reduces the target’s resistance and inflict damage
- Shadowless – unleashes blackwater arrows that cause damage to enemies and reduce their attack power
- Thorn Needles – massive damage by unleashing arrow rain and reduces movement speed
- Soul Slayer – casts diving arrows to cause damage to multiple enemies
- Venom – chances to heal teammates and inflict DMG
- Chaotic – summons a wild beast that attacks and heals nearby allies
Sword Mage Class: –
Sword Mage is a pure ranged DPS class with CC and debuff skills. The debuff skills this class possess can make enemies weak. This Talisman Online M class is suitable for the players who love unleashing debuff skills and decent mage DMG. Let’s take a look at Sword Mage class skills: –
- Fire Blade – uses the imperial sword magic to inflict DMG to enemies in front of him
- Dragon Dance – decreases healing effects for enemies and inflict DMG to multiple enemies in front of him
- Flame Chop – immune to disarm effects and inflict DMG
- Dark Fire – disarms the target and inflicts DMG. Disarmed enemies can not attack
- Fire Burst – DMG, Increases CRIT Rate
Priest class mainly excels in ranged-DPS and healing areas. We don’t recommend choosing a healer if you are playing solo.
Skills – DMG, Healing, Stun effects.
Monk is the tank class in Talisman Online M with high DEF stats and melee DPS skills.
Which Class Should You Pick In Talisman Online M?
- Best Tank – Monk
- Best Ranged-DPS Class – Archer & Sword Mage
- Top-Notch Melee DPS – Assassin
Build the class based on the main strength.
So that’s all in this article on Talisman Online M best class guide – classes’ overview. Which class is the best in your opinion? Share in the comments.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here