Training Hero: Always focuses on training is a brand new mobile game from Daerisoft where you build the hero and clear the stages
Daerisoft, the mobile games publisher has just released a brand new game called Training Hero: Always focuses on training. In this game, you fight the opponents in a variety of game modes with increasing difficulty. You have to make the hero stronger so that you can easily assassinate down those foes. All the players start from the dummy training mode and as you progress further in this mode’s stages, you will get to play high-difficulty modes like martial arts contest, dragon raid, mirror training, hellish training, and cavern exploration.
If you have just landed up to this game, then you are on the right page. This Training Hero: Always focuses on training guide covers the basics of the game. Also, we have shared a bunch of Training Hero: Always focuses on training tips, cheats & strategies that you may like. So without further ado, let’s head to the main content.
Training Hero: Always focuses on training Guide, Tips –
So! Your objective is to increase the CP/combat power of the lone hero who fights in the training modes. These game modes’ stages give you gears/equipment, XP, gold, material items, etc. that you can use to power up the hero. For example – you can combine multiple gears into one for better-tier equipment. One of the best ways to increase the hero’s power is through equipment enhancement and skill enhancement. Let’s learn everything in detail and explore all the Training Hero: Always focuses on training tips & tricks: –
Try The Repeat Mode To Grind Items
You can repeat the cleared stages – on auto mode – to grind items or currencies like gold, XP, gears, material items. Head to the training mode map screen -> enter -> clear it once with auto mode enabled. Once you complete it once, tap the repeat button with infinity sign to auto-repeat the stage for the infinity number of times(consumes entry tokens).
For skill enhancement, you will need the material items.
Gears In Training Hero Game
- Head to the equipment menu of the game and tap on any unequipped gear -> combination -> combine the gears and get better gear.
- Always have the best gears equipped in Training Hero: Always focuses on training game.
- Equipment are helmet, armor, weapon, accessories. Once you clear the 3-1 stage, you will be able to enhance the gears.
- In the album, you can check all the gears
- Higher the stars, the better the equipment
- All gears have a unique ability
- For each unlocked gear, you get 15 diamonds for free
Equip The Pets
Pets are the companion for the hero. They will also increase the battle power. So make sure to equip the best pets available in your inventory.
FYI, pets unlock once you clear the 3-5th stage.
Build The Skill
Head to the skill menu – there you will find all the skills; Duel, Nuking, Extreme, Healing, and Buff. Enhance all the slots and master the skills. Tap on the slot to check the materials required to enhance the slot – tap the material icon to check where to obtain it. Repeat that stage with auto-mode to grind that material item and keep enhancing the slots, mastering the skills.
Watch The Video Ads For Free Stuff
If you need diamonds, gears for free, watch the video ads. In the top-left side, below the profile avatar, you will see the freebies offers that you can claim by watching the video ads.
Use The Skills At The Right Time
- At the start of the battle, use the buff skill to increase the attack power
- Use Duel/Nuking/Extreme skill when facing elite bosses or enemies with powerful stats
- Healing skill should only be used when you are low on HP
Catch The Attendance Reward
Attendance reward gives you elimination tokens that you can use to clear the stages immediately. Tap the profile avatar -> attendance reward.
Level Up To Increase Stats
- As the player level increases, the hero will get raise in the HP/DEF/ATK stats
- You need player EXP to raise the player level in Training Hero: Always focuses on training
- Completing the missions is one of the best ways to level up fast
Join A Guild
When you hit level 15, you can join a guild and enjoy the guild perks.
So this would be all in this post on Training Hero: Always focuses on training guide, tips & tricks for beginners.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here