Read on for Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List ranking the best fruit.
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List: Fruit Tier List
The following Fruit Battlegrounds tier list ranks fruits in these tiers;
- Tier 0: OP
- Tier 1: Best
- Tier 2: Good
- Tier 3: Decent
- Tier 4: Average
- Tier 5: Below-Average
- Tier 6: Worst
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List: Tier 0
- All Mythical Grade fruits are excellent. You can acquire mythical-grade fruits through awakenings, and evolutions, or they are dropped by specific Bosses at extremely rare rates.
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List: Tier 1
- Flame – Tier 1
- Light – Tier 1
- Quake – Tier 1
Quake: The Quake fruit lets the players create quakes. The skill set includes punching, kicking, and pulling the enemies. Quake Skills:
- One Fist: Unleash a punch with shockwave, low CD and mid-range
- Eruption: Slams both arms into the ground to cause eruption, low CD, and low DMG
- Slam: Kicks and leaps into the air, mid-CD, and mid-DMG
- Island Shake: Stomps the ground, traps, and pulls the target; high CD and DMG
- Seaquake: Brings the tsunami, high CD, and DMG
Flame: Flame fruit allows the player to form, control, and transform into fire at choice.
- Fire Fist: Unleash a powerful fire punch
- Fire Gun: Unleashes fire shots, medium CD and medium/high DMG
- Pillar: Create a pillar of fire beneath you, igniting all nearby foes. This move does Medium/High DMG with a Medium CD. The range is very small, though, and the move is best used for combo extending with a fire fist or combing.
- Beam: Fire a beam of fire forwards. If Fully charged, this beam becomes much stronger. The move does high DMG with a Medium CD.
- Enkai: Makes a ball of fire and flings it toward the enemy, inflicting fat damage. Charging the move will increase the size and DMG. The move does High DMG with a High CD, best used for any situation.
- Flight: Fly a controllable fly for the 20s. You can strike on this flight, and it is good mobility.
Light: Light fruit allows the player to form, control, and transform into Light at choice.
- Light Kick: Unleash a Medium-Long Range light bullet forwards through your leg. DMG is Medium, and the move has a CD of around 7-8S. Consumes X20 stamina.
- Mirror Kick: Travel forwards a short distance hopping from light mirror to mirror, concluding with a large AOE kick downwards. However, being hit while hopping b/w mirrors or while charging will stop the tp early and immediately kick where you got hit. The DMG is Medium-High, applies burn DMG, and the CD is low; 8-9 Seconds. Takes X30 stamina. This move is best used to camp in the air or for large DMG as a melee-ish move.
- Binding Combo: Unleash an AoE kick that pulls people in, then unleashes a large shower of hits and unleashes a quick melee combo. The DMG is Low-Medium, and the cooldown is around 8-9 seconds. If unleashed in the air, you’ll float and perform the combo mid-air. This move takes X30 stamina.
- Guzan: Performs a backflip with a sword made of light and then unleashes a thin slash forwards. This move does maybe the Highest DMG in-game. This move has a medium CD. This move drains low stamina.
- Jewels of Light: Fly up and fire mini balls of light. These balls do low DMG, and this move has a low CD.
- Flight: Fly in a linear line for x10 seconds (Based on how long you hold it), hopping off any objects.
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List: Tier 2
- Gravity – Tier 2
- Ice – Tier 2
- Sand – Tier 2
- Bomb – Tier 2
- Rubber – Tier 2
Gravity: The gravity fruit allows the player to manipulate gravity freely at will. Meteor motions inflict extra burn damage upon impact.
ICE: ICE fruit allows players to form, control, and transform into ICE at choice.
SAND: SAND fruit allows players to form, control, and transform into SAND at choice.
Bomb: Bomb fruit the user to turn anything they touch into a bomb, including self.
RUBBER: Luffy’s ability. Rubber physiology.
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List: Tier 3
- Dark – Tier 3
- Smoke – Tier 3
DARK: Dark fruit allows the player to manipulate freely and turn into darkness. The player can form black holes and suck up objects which they can shoot out.
SMOKE: Smoke fruit allows the player to create, control, and transform into smoke at will.
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List: Tier 4
- Barrier – Tier 4
Barrier: This fruit grants the ability that allows the players to create barriers.
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List: Tier 5
- Chop – Tier 5
Chop: Chop fruit allows the player to split their own body into fragments and control said pieces as they want.
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List: Tier 6
Also, see – Da Hood Codes
- GPO Codes
- YBA Codes
- Shindo Life Codes
- Clicker Simulator Codes
- Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
- Valor Legends Codes
- Dislyte Codes
- Dislyte Tier List
- Artery Gear Fusion Tier List
- Alchemy Stars Tier List
- YBA Trello
- Shindo Life Trello
- A One Piece Game Trello
- GPO Trello
- Anime Fighters Trello
- AUT Trello
- Blox Fruits Trello
- Legend Piece Trello
- Legends ReWritten Trello
- Anime Adventures Trello
- Demonfall Trello
- Project Slayers Trello
- Era of Althea Trello
- Tatakai Trello
- Anime Warriors Trello
- Sea Piece Trello
- Sea Piece Codes
- Dragon Blox Trello
- Anime Story Trello
- Deadly Sins Retribution Trello
- Decaying Winter Trello
- Allusions Trello
- A Menacing Timeline Trello
- Ultra Unfair Trello
So that’s all we got in this post on Fruit Battlegrounds Trello.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, and Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here.