Updated on: March 1st, 2023
Read on for the Eversoul guide and tips for beginners.
Eversoul Tips For Beginners
- Get a head start by enrolling for a top-tier character; read the reroll guide here.
- Redeem Eversoul codes if available for free rewards.
Eversoul Guide To Character Classes
All the characters in the Eversoul game belong to one of these six classes(each class has its unique characteristics);
Defender Class Guide
- Defender class characters in Eversoul possess high HP and DEF stats, and they are capable of enduring lots of DMG from enemies. Their default position is in the front.
- Defender class characters in Eversoul possess skills like taunt(provoke enemies to make themselves a target), shield allies or themself, increase HP, buffs, etc.
- Also known as TANK units
Supporter Class Guide
- Supporter class characters in Eversoul possess healing(restoring the health of allies) and buffing skills.
Caster Class Guide
- Caster class characters in Eversoul cast spells to fight enemies; they possess DMG and debuff abilities.
Ranger Class Guide
- Ranger class characters are DMG dealers; their default position is in the backline, and strike enemies using regular ATKs and skills.
Striker Class Guide
- Striker class characters excel in inflicting DMG on enemies and have good agile stats.
Warrior Class Guide
- Warrior class characters are like Defenders, tanky, and capable of inflicting a decent amount of DMG on the enemies.
Eversoul Guide: Formation Guide
A player can choose up to 5 characters to build a team and place them in the rear or front line. Characters placed in the front gain a DEF and HP bonus, while the characters placed in the rear line enjoy an ATK bonus.
- X4 rear + X1 front – front line units get +16% DEF and HP, and rear line units get +4% ATK.
- X1 rear + X4 front – front line units get +4% DEF and HP, and rear line units get +16% ATK.
- X3 rear + X2 front – front line units get +9% DEF and HP, and rear line units get +6% ATK.
- X2 rear + X3 front – front line units get +6% DEF and HP, and rear line units get +9% ATK.
Eversoul Guide: Faction Guide
All the characters in Eversoul belong to one of these factions;
Eversoul Guide: Faction Bonus
Adding a certain number of units from the same faction will grant you bonuses[Angel and Demon factions are different and have unique rules);
- Add X5 units from the same faction: +25% ATK and +25% HP.
- Add X5 units; each from a different faction: +10% ATK and +10% HP,
- Add X4 units from the same faction: +20% ATK and +20% HP,
- Add X3 units from the same faction: +10% ATK and +10% HP,
- Add X3 units from the same faction and X2 from a different faction: +15% ATK and +15% HP,
Demon Faction Bonus:
More demon faction characters = more bonus.
- 1x Demon: +15% ATK
- 2x Demon: +15% ATK, +10% Crit Rate
- 3x Demon: +15% ATK, +10% Crit Rate, +20% Crit DMG
- 4x Demon: +20% ATK, +15% Crit Rate, +25% Crit DMG
- 5x Demon: +25% ATK, +20% Crit Rate, +30% Crit DMG
Angel Faction Bonus:
Angel faction does not have a bonus. But if you add an angel faction unit, it will be treated as a faction that holds the majority in the team. For instance, your team has 3 units that belong to the human faction, and 1 unit belongs to the fairy faction. Here, the human faction has a majority, so the angel faction will be treated as a human faction.
Eversoul Guide: Team Building Guide
A 5 units team;
- Balanced Team: X2 Tank, X2 DMG Dealers, X1 Healer
- DMG Focused: X1 Tank, X3 DMG Dealers, X1 Healer
- Tank Focused: X3 Tanks, X1 DMG Dealer, X1 Healer
Tank = Defender class characters. But you can also choose Warrior or Striker class characters. DMG Dealers: Ranger or Strikers or Caster class characters. Healer: Supporter class character.
Also, see –
So that covers the Eversoul guide for beginners. We will add more details later.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, and Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here