Updated on: March 1st, 2023
Stahn is one of the SSR-rank characters in Tales of Crestoria game. Check out Tales of Crestoria Stahn character guide for beginners
Tales of Crestoria Stahn: –
- Full Name & Form: Stahn(Energetic Soul)
- Grade – SSR
- Element – Fire
- Type – Sword
- Role – Attacker
- Ascension – 5
Stahn Max Stats: –
- HP – 23, 300
- Attack Power of Stahn – 3, 930
- Defense Powe of Stahn – 2, 000
Stahn Skill Information: –
- Future Knight Captain. Effect: – With this skill, Stahn increases the attack power of allies by a certain number + OL gauge of the fire element allies every x1 turn
Stahn’s Mystic Arte: –
- OL: 180
- Phoenix; the massive attack on the foe
Stahn’s Arte I: –
- Beast. Effect: Unleash attack on the enemy. CD: 2.
Stahn’s Arte II: –
- Searing Gale. Effect: More attack on the enemy – also, a small probability to cast burn on an enemy for a couple of turns. CD -3.
Stahn’s Normal Attack: –
- basic attack on an enemy
Tales of Crestoria Stahn Overview: –
Stahn is among the top great SSR characters in the ToC game. His main skill; Future Knight Captain, increases the attack power of allies and increases the OL gauge of allies belong to the fire element. The Mystic Arte of Stahn inflicts a great volume of damage on the enemy. In our opinion, Stahn is a great choice if you are looking for the attack-type characters in the game. After Leon, Stahn would be the next choice when it comes to picking the best attackers in the game.
Check out this Tales of Crestoria tier list where we have revealed the tier score of Stahn in the game modes such as PvE, PvP, and the Raid mode.
You may also like to read this: –
So this would be all in this article on Tales of Crestoria Stahn guide for the beginners.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here