New to the Craft Warriors game? Understand all of its core concepts with this Craft Warriors guide packed with tips, tricks cheats, and strategies
Craft Warriors guide and tips: –
This Craft Warriors guide covers almost all the aspects of the game; how to play, buildings, attacking, warriors characters, and other things such as getting powerful, upgrades, and more. So, let’s get straight to the Craft Warriors guide and tips: –
Get Started With The Craft Warriors Basics
Your primary objective is to rebuild the town. As you know, at the beginning of the game, everything is destroyed, the player has to restore the facilities, upgrade the facilities, add defensive units, upgrade the castle to build the best town. In short, here’s a quick walkthrough: –
- Restore Facilities
- Upgrade Facilities; to increase the production of resources, defense power
- Add defensive units; to boost up the defense
- Attack other towns; to loot precious resources
- Use resources to upgrade unit and facilities
- Join the clan
- Improve your town, get victories in battles and jump to the higher league
- Keep Upgrading units and facilities/buildings
Guide To Level Up In Craft Warriors
To level-up, you need EXP(Experience points), can be obtained by;
- Restoring facilities
- Upgrading facilities
- By upgrading units and weapons
You earn a certain amount of EXP every time you restore a facility or upgrade a facility, unit or weapon. So, one of the best ways to level-up is by concentrating on restoration and upgrading.
Also, see – Best simulation games for Android
Get Familiar With The Buildings In Craft Warriors
- Builder’s Hut
-A house for the builder. Need more builders in craft warriors? Upgrade the builder’s hut!
- Mary’s House
– It defends your town. Upgrade it to increase its hit points and shield duration
- Blacksmith Workshop
– Want to upgrade multiple units a time? But you have only 1 blacksmith at the beginning. Upgrade the blacksmith workshop to add more blacksmiths
- Mythril Tank
Mythril Tank stores Mythril. Its storage capacity is limited. So, you can not store an unlimited quantity of Mythril. To store mode, upgrade the Mythril Tank or build more Mythril tanks.
- Mythril Pump
Mythril Pump produces Mythril(a certain amount per hour). To increase the production of Mythril, upgrade this pump or build more Mythril Pump.
- Gold Storage
Gold Storage is another facility in Craft Warriors game. To store more gold, upgrade this facility or build more gold storage.
- Gold Mine
Goldmine produces gold every hour. Increase its production by upgrading it or by building more mines in your town.
- Gem Mine
Gem is one of the precious resources in Craft Warriors game. The gem mine produces gem for you. Upgrade it to store more gems or increase the production of gems.
- Barrack Ruins
Barrack is for units. Upgrade the barrack to increase the defense cost and defense slots. By adding more defense slots, you can add more units for the defense.
Castle – Craft Warriors
Castle is the main facility in Craft Warriors game. The attacker gets the victory instantly by destroying the castle. To improve the defense power, upgrade your castle.
Upgrade it to add more attack slots and increase the attack cost.
So these are the main facilities in Craft Warriors game. Other facilities are;
- Elixir Extractor
- Elixir Tank
- House Ruins
- Clan Castle
- Statue Ruins
Rest are; defensive units or weapons such as
- Spring Trap,
- Arrow shotgun,
- Mortar Ruins
- Hidden Trap Wall
- Wind Cannon
- Electric Mine Trap
- Lightning Tower
- Shield Generator
- Spike Trap
- Mine Trap
- Poison Mist
So, there are lots of weapons, traps, defensive units, and facilities you need to build the best town. And upgrading is an additional task to make it strong.
Make The Upgrades
Since there are too many upgrades and you have limited resources, it would be better to follow the recommended upgrades. Tap on the builder icon in the top-right corner and check the recommended upgrade.
You need to balance the upgrades;
- Upgrade the storage to store more resources
- Upgrade the castle and barrack to add more defense
- Improve your defense by upgrading the wall
- Don’t spend gems blindly, use it to add more builder and blacksmith
Guide To Decks(Attack, Defense) In Craft Warriors
The two main aspects of this game are;
Attack; Improve the attacking power to loot the opponent’s town.
Defense; Improve it to protect your precious resources.
There are two types of decks;
- Attack deck – for attack
- Defense deck – place defensive units
Tap on the warrior icon just above the attack icon to head to the deck option. A new pop-up will open where you can edit your main deck. Just tap on a unit and then tap on (-) icon to remove it from the deck or tap on the (+) icon to add to the deck. The attack cost or defense cost is limited; you can not add more units beyond this limit. And slots are also limited.
Know The Units’ Strength
To build the best deck, you should know about the units. If you don’t know, then you can not utilize them in a proper way. Units in Crafting Warriors are;
- Warrior – Attacker
- Archer – Supporter
- Lancer – Attacker
- Buckler – Tank/defense
- Samurai – Attacker
- Ninja – Suppporter
- Bandit – ATK
- Great Gunner -ATK
- Bomber – Specialist
- Paladin – Tank
- Fire Archer – Supporter
- Berserker – ATK
- Assassin – Specialist
- Titan – Tank
- Launcher – Attacker
The attributes of these units are categorized into;
- Hit Points
- Attack Power
- Damage Per Second
- Priority Target
- Attack Speed
- Movement Speed
- Attack Range
Check the stats of your units, compare, and choose the best units for the deck.
To unlock new units, level-up. To upgrade, go to the units tab -> double tap on a unit and upgrade it. Improve the stats of the units by upgrading them. Keep upgrading, Keep improving.
Also, see – Best survival games for Android
Tips To Improve The Defense In Craft Warriors
To protect your resources, you should work on the defense. There are a number of ways to improve or increase the defense of the town;
- Add defensive units(Level-up and unlock)
- Upgrade the castle and barrack to increase the number of defense deck slot; add more defensive units for the protection
- Upgrade Mary’s house
- Upgrade the wall
- Customize the layout
Other tips: –
- Choose the best units for the battle
- Upgrade the units
- Upgrade the airship; it increases the number of attack deck slots and also increases the maximum loot amount
- Ask for reinforcements(join the clan and ask for units).
Customize The Units In Craft Warriors
- Go to the units tab
- Double tap on a unit you want to customize
- Tap on the pencil icon at the top-right of the pop-up window
- Start editing and save
Get crafted skins created by other players
You can also get the skins crafted by other players and equip to your units.
- Go to the block tab(third icon, at the bottom-left)
- Tap on the market icon
- Trending or other
- Tap on a crafted model
- Then tap on the download icon and add it to the craft model
- To equip, go to the units tab, select a unit by tapping on it, then tap on the model icon(at the bottom-right corner) and choose the skin.
Also, see – Best fishing games for Android
Tips For Players New To Craft Warriors
- Complete the quests to earn a huge amount of gems for free(tap on the flag icon near attack option)
- Watch the video to earn free gems
- Use gems to add blacksmith or builder
- Add or upgrade the facilities
- Improve the defense power and attack power by upgrading the units, castle, airship, barrack
Before you start the battle, look for the loot; gold, trophies, and Mythril. Then look at the base/town. And then after analyzing all, attack!
Craft Warriors uses the energy system/fuel system, so, you can not play it endlessly. Fuel re-generates after every certain amount of time or you can purchase in exchange for gems. Keep patience, don’t waste the gems, save it for the builder and blacksmith purchase.
Complete the daily missions for rewards; gold, gems, and Mythril.
So this is the Craft Warriors guide and tips, cheats, strategy for the beginners.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here