In this Iron Saga tier list, we have listed the best top tier mechas in the game that can help you in the mid-game, as well as, late game
For starters, we would recommend reading our reroll guide and tips & tricks post to understand the basics. In our reroll guide, we shared the list of best pilots that you can pick at the beginning of the game. Also, we recommended the SS and A-Rank mechas to pull through rerolling. In this post, we have shared a bunch of top tier best mechas. So without further ado, let’s dive in.
Iron Saga Tier List – Recommended A-Rank Mechas: –
- Yaksha Modified – High DPS
- Rakshasa – Fast, Decent DPS, Accuracy
- Hercules – DPS and Tank
- Musketeer MK2 – Decent DPS
- Tiger Shark (Full Equipment) – Decent DPS, Freeze & Burn effects, low health
- Teutonic – High Survivability(thanks to chassis ability), decent DPS, Accuracy
- Heavy Armored Rakshasa – Uses the flamethrower to inflict burn – causing decent damage to the enemies
- Odysseus – Tank, Immobilize Ability
- Iron Sentinel Melee Type(029) – CC, Tank, Offensive
- French Knight – Tank, CC(Stun, Slow), Offensive
- French Knight MK2 – Tank, Offensive
- Heat Whirlwind – AoE DPS
- Heat Assault Vehicle – Decent Damage
- Julius I – Decent DMG, AoE, Tank/DPS
- Julius III – AoE, Good Survivability
- Photon – Buffer(HP Buff), DPS, Tank
- Rainbow – AoE
- Silver Fox – Tank, Ranged-DPS
Recommended S+ Rank Mechas In Iron Saga: –
- Dou Jiang Gai
- Riot Police
- Zhu Que
So these are top tier recommended mechas.
Mech and Pilot Tier List: –
The tier list is based on the JP server. Source – Reddit & Discord.
Also, see –
So this would be all in this Iron Saga Tier List.
For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here