Our Moonlight Sculptor Best Class guide gives you an overview of all classes and helps you pick the best class in the game for a headstart.
- Moonlight Sculptor Classes Guide(Must Read)
- Hidden Class Guide
- Warrior Class Guide
- Mage Class Guide
- Archer Class Guide
- Paladin Class Guide
- Alchemist Class Guide
- Moonlight Sculptor Best Class
Moonlight Sculptor Best Class: All Classes Overview⇓
Moonlight Sculptor is packed with five unique classes + 1 hidden class; Warrior Class, Mage Class, Archer Class, Paladin Class, and Alchemist Class. The hidden class is called “Moonlight Sculptor” All these classes have unique skills, gameplay, fight style, and special traits. All these character classes have these attributes: –
- Strength – Strength attribute build affects Melee ATK, Max Capacity
- Agility – Agility attribute build affects Ranged ATK, PHY ATK Accuracy, PHY ATK Crit, and PHY EVD
- Constitution – Con attribute build affects PHY DEF, Max HP, and HP Regeneration
- Intelligence – INT attribute build affects Magic ATK, Magic ATK Crit Rate
- Wisdom – WIS attribute build affects Magic ATK accuracy, Magic DEF, Magic EVD, Max MP, MP Generation
- Charisma – CHA attribute build affects pet taming chance and pet stat bonuses
This Moonlight Sculptor Best Class guide will help you figure out which class to pick and start the journey(Extras – Moonlight Sculptor Coupon Code & Recipes List Wiki & Cooking Guide & Pets Wiki Guide & Beginner’s Guide & Tips & Fishing Guide): –
Hidden Class Guide⇓
You can unlock the hidden class Moonlight Sculptor by creating a jobless character(when you start the game, you get to choose a class or go with the “jobless class”). After creating the jobless class, you need to progress a little(level 2) until you unlock the “main quest; Another class – Ask Sage Rodrias again” – it should appear on the right side.
And then progress through the main quest or level up to 27 or 28 until you unlock the main quest “Become a Sculptor”.How: finish the main quest at lvl27-28 (kill 99 normal mons/spiders+1 boss monster) to unlock the hidden class moonlight sculptor.
- Recommended Hidden Class Legendary Sculptor Build: STR and AGILITY
- Notes: Jobless class stats will reset when you change into Sculptor class
Warrior Class Build & Guide⇓
Warrior is a melee DPS class in Moonlight Sculptor that excels in the DMG aspect and has decent survivability. It can stun the foes, knock them back, inflict Bleed DMG, and also do AoE PHY DMG.
- Recommended Warrior Build: Strength to improve DMG, Constitution to improve survivability
Mage Class Build & Guide⇓
Mage Class is another DMG class in Moonlight Sculptor. With this class, you will be able to inflict Magic DMG on the enemies. Mage Class can cause AoE Magic DMG, DoT Burn DMG, stun foes, knock them back, and also possess CC skills that reduce the target’s movement speed.
- Recommended Mage Build: Intelligence aka INT to boost DMG, Wisdom for better performance(improves Magic ATK accuracy, Magic DEF, Magic EVD, Max MP, MP Generation)
Archer Class Build & Guide⇓
Archer is one of the best and popular DPS classes in the game with abilities to inflict DMG from a distance on a single target, just like Mage class, but PHY. With Archer, you can inflict an enormous amount of DMG on the enemies. Archer can also stun the foes. Some unique traits include increasing pet’s PvP DMG DEF, pet’s ATK.
- Archer Class Build: Agility to improve DMG, Constitution for survivability
Paladin Class Build & Guide⇓
Paladin is a tank + supporter role class that can play a vital role in team battles. With Paladin, you can support the team members with the skill “Goddess’ Grace” – it helps in healing allies, increasing their Pierce RES, Crit Hit Res. Paladin can also decrease the DEF of foes.
- Paladin Class Build: Constitution for HP Regeneration, STR for DMG
Alchemist Class Build & Guide⇓
Alchemist is among the five main classes in Moonlight Sculptor who excels in inflicting AoE Magic ATK DMG. It can stun and knockback the target. This class is just like Mage class but has more score points in Wisdom attribute(Magic ATK accuracy, Magic DEF, Magic EVD, Max MP, MP Generation)
- Alchemist Class Build: INT & Wisdom for better performance
Moonlight Sculptor Best Class⇓
- Warrior is the best melee tank class in Moonlight Sculptor(does good DMG and has decent survivability) in PvE and PvP
- Archer is the best-ranged DMG class(good in PvE/PvP, decent single-target DMG dealer, best to tame pets)
- Mage is the best CC class with decent DMG(good in PvE as well as PvP, decent magic DMG, useful skills)
- Paladin is the best tank+supporter class(Average DMG, Top-tier supportive abilities, good in team battles, PvP)
- Alchemist is like mage; does magic ATK DMG, high Wisdom attribute means better Magic ATK accuracy, Magic DEF, Magic EVD, Max MP, MP Generation
We would recommend you to go with Warrior class if you like a tank or melee DMG dealers in MMORPGs. This class can do well in PvP.
Archer is a good single-target DMG Dealer class; can do well against bosses and in PvP. Archer has got Charisma that can help you tame pets.
Mage is a pure AoE DMG Dealer. Mage can do well in PvE.
Paladin might not deal good DMG, but it can help in supporting the team members with its skills. Paladin class can do well in PvP.
Alchemist is another option to look after if you don’t like Mage class. Alchemist is more balanced than Mage – has decent Magic ATK and DEF, while Mage is just pure Magic DMG Dealer.
So this would be all in this post on Moonlight Sculptor Best Class guide for beginners. Which class you are going to pick? Share it in the comments.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here