Started playing Aura Kingdom 2 and wondering which class is the best for you? Read on for Aura Kingdom 2 best class guide featuring all classes overview; Shinobi, Nymph, Elementalist, Dragoon skills, talents build info
X-Legend Entertainment recently released the Aura Kingdom 2 game on mobile app stores. This is the same company that released Crown Four Kingdoms back in 2018. Now they are back with another 3D MMORPG – this time, it’s the sequel to their already hit mobile game the Aura Kingdom. Like most of the massively multiplayer online role-playing games, Aura Kingdom 2 offers multiple classes that you can choose right after starting the game. It does show the class strength on that page – but, you must know each class’s skills. Because you will be using these skills all the time in battles and main chapter quests.
If you have just started playing it and wondering which class should you pick for the best results, then you are on the right page. This Aura Kingdom 2 best class guide helps you choose the class that suits your game style. So let’s not waste any time and head to the main content.
Quick Navigation: –
- Shinobi Skills
- Best Skills for Shinobi class
- Shinobi Talents Build
- Dragoon Skills
- Dragoon Build
- Elementalist Skills
- Nymph Skills
- Best Skills for Nymph Class
- Nymph Talents Build
- Best Class
Aura Kingdom 2 Classes: –
- Shinobi – Assassin Class
- Dragoon – Warrior Class
- Elementalist – Mage Class
- Nymph – DPS Ranger Class
Aura Kingdom 2 Shinobi
Shinobi is the assassin-type class in the Aura Kingdom 2 that slashes the target with high DPS and CRIT skills. He is good in mid and close-range battles; has high CRIT and DPS. If you are looking for the best melee DPS class, then Shinobi would be the best pick. Let’s take a look at his skills.
Shinobi Class Skills: –
- Falling Sakura – with this skill, Shanobi gets closer to the target and inflict attack damage
- Toxic Cross – with this skill, Shinobi inflicts attack damage – with (Human)Fuyutsuki Shadow Justus, gains slash
- Tsukikage – attack DMG – with(Earth) Fuyutsuki Shadow Justus, gains Parry – blocking the x3 attacks
- Nijikage – massive attack damage – with (Sky) Fuyutsuki Shadow Jutsu, shocks the target and increases their CRIT DMG Taken
- Misty Cut – ATK DMG – with(Earth Fuyutsuki Shadow Jutsu) – gains Venomous, Drizzle, Continuous DMG, Wind Poison
- Drizzle – ATK DMG – with (SKY) Fuyutsuki Shadow Jutsu – gains Poison effect that causes damage equal to 22% of the attack/second
Aura Kingdom 2 Shinobi Best Skils: –
- Falling Sakura
- Toxic Cross
- Misty Cut
- Sakura Dance
So these are the best skills for Shinobi. You can share your Shinobi skill build in comments.
Aura Kingdom 2 Shinobi Talents Build: –
Best talents for Shinobi (last line) – Toxic Cross, Tsukikkage, Nijikage, Fortified Toxic Cross, Fortified Tsukikage, Asura Mind, Stunning Sakura Dance, Fortified Slash, and Asura Slash. Spend your talent points on the last line for the best PvP, DMG.
Share your talents build in comments.
Aura Kingdom 2 Dragoon
Dragoon is the warrior-class in the Aura Kingdom 2 that excels in melee attacks and soaking the damage. He also has CC skills such as immobilizing the enemy, decreasing their defense, etc. Strength – high melee DPS + tanky + CC skills. Shinobi vs Dragoon – Shinobi has more CRIT, while Dragoon has more DEF. Shinobi is more DPS than Dragoon. While Dragoon is more tanky than Shinobi.
Dragoon Class Skills: –
- Dragon Charge – charge damage that crushes the enemy’s target – decreasing their DEF + stacks Dragon Soul(triggers when stacked x5 times) – increases ATK
- Wing Buffet – ATK DMG + self-buff(increases ATK), gains one Dragon Soul
- Dragon Swipe – reduces the enemies’ attack + inflict attack DMG + gains one stack of Dragon Soul
- Dragon Impact – AoE DMG + reduces damage taken + gains Dragon Soul
- Pivoting Spear Dance – immobilized the enemies + inflict DMG
- Hundred Halberds – massive ATK DMG
Dragoon Build: –
Full EVA DEF.
Share your Aura Kingdom 2 Dragoon talent & best skills build in comments.
Elementalist is the mage-class in the Aura Kingdom 2 that excels in inflicting CC skills and assisting allies. CC skills such as freezing the enemy, burn damage, etc. Also, this class has healing skills. Strength – healing, assisting, CC skills. Cons – Not good for solo battles; has low DPS, DEF. But, it could be helpful in PvP battles where you often need CC and supportive skills.
Elementalist Skills: –
- Pyrobomb – ATK DMG + gains Burn
- Freezing Ice – freezes target + ATK DMG
- Healing Wind – AoE Healing
- Meteor Shot – reduces enemies’ DEF + inflicts ATK DMG
- Storm Curse – stuns the enemies with furious wind + inflict DMG
- Lightning Zap – DMG
Share your Aura Kingdom 2 Elementalist talent & best skills build in comments.
Nymph is the archer / ranger-class in the Aura Kingdom 2 that does massive damage from long-distance – thanks to the long-ranged weapons. This class is similar to the Shinobi class in terms of strengths. Both of these classes are good at inflicting damage. Nymph, however, is ranged. While Shinobi is more melee.
Nymph Skills: –
- Triple Shot – increases own CRIT + inflicts massive damage
- Vixen Shot – reduces enemies’ defense, gains “EVA”, and inflicts damage
- Diving Strike – increases own damage, knocks back target + attack damage
- Blood from Beyond – increases own CRIT and inflicts damage
- Zephyr’s Blessing – self-healing and inflicts damage
- Arrow Storm – increases own DMG, increases target’s damage taken + inflicts attack damage
Aura Kingdom 2 Nymph Class Best Skills: –
- Triple Shot
- Blood From Beyond
- Arrow Storm
- Zephyr’s Blessing
- Arrow Dance
- Rain of Arrows
Aura Kingdom 2 Nymph Talents Build: –
We recommend DMG build for the archer class. There would be three lines on the talent page; max out the first line for more DMG.
Share your Aura Kingdom 2 Nymph talent & best skills build in comments.
Which Class Should You Pick In Aura Kingdom 2?
- Elementalist – Best CC, Healer
- Nymph – Best Ranged-DPS
- Dragoon – Best Tank
- Shinobi – Best Melee DPS
Also, see –
So this would be all in this post on Aura Kingdom 2 best class guide featuring all classes’ overview and skills. Which class is best in your opinion? Comment below.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here