New to the Family Island game? Get to know all about its aspects with these Family Island cheats available with guides, tips, and tricks
Family Island cheats, tips, and guide: –
In the Family Island game, you have to complete the character’s quests that are displayed on the left side of the screen. As you complete them, the game grants you valuable rewards; stars/EXP that you need to level up in the game, energy, rubies, etc. As you level up in the game, new buildings, decorations get unlocked that you can buy from the market. Each building provides a different facility to the family; for example – using the campfire you can cook the recipes. And, serve it in the dinner. In this post, we have shared Family Island cheats, tips, and a guide for beginners! Need help? Comment below!
Family Island Cheats: Level Rewards
As of now, the max level in the Family Island game is 47 something. At each level, new items are unlocked. In this cheat list, we have listed all the items that are unlocked at certain levels.
- Level 1: Clover, Tuft of Grass, Stick, Roots, Stone, and Log.
- Level 2: Fried Roots, Salt, String
- Level 3: Shell, Scraper
- Level 4: Goat Feed, Wattle, Hide
- Level 5: Stakes
- Level 6: Gold Pickaxe, Gold Key, Gold Shovel, Gold Saw
- Level 7: Corn, Feathers, Eggs, Bird Feed, Scrambled Eggs, Nearby Island
- Level 8: Fir Cones, Boards, Emerald, Stone I, Treasure Island
- Level 9: Amber, Clay, Claw
- Level 10: Clay Bowl, Candle
- Level 11: Broth, Tomato
- Level 12: Acid, AXE, Sun Island
- Level 13: Meat, Roasted Meat
- Level 14: Needle, Gold Ore, Lilac Island, Bouncy Island
- Level 15: Gloves, Rope
- Level 16: Pepper, Knife, Salad
- Level 17: Resin
- Level 18: Clay pot, Milk, Mashed Potatoes
- Level 19: Torch, Soap, Fortune Telling Ball, Brick
- Level 20: Finished Boards, Ladder, Skull, Red Island
- Level 21.) Porridge, Wheat, Butter
- Level 22: Gold, Coal
- Level 23: Copper Ore, Ochre, Forest Island
- Level 24: Leather
- Level 25: Cheese, Creamy Cheese Soup
- Level 26: Cotton, Comb, Sack Cloth
- Level 27: Palm Log, Jug, Palm Leaves, Lost Island
- Level 28: Blue Ore, Blue Paint, Lapis Lazuli
- Level 29.) Stool, Buttons
- Level 30: Stone Block
- Level 31: Chimney, Ash, Palette, Sponge, Island of Trees
- Level 32: Roof Tile
- Level 33: Limestock Block, Flour, Bread, Sandwich
- Level 34: Beam
- Level 35: Nails, Baked Brick, Meteor Key, Meteor Mould/Block/Ore/Egg(Mysterious Island)
- Level 36: Parchment
- Level 37: Palm Beam
- Level 38: Cloth
- Level 39: Amphora, Ta-Bourine
- Level 40: Barrel
- Level 41: Sun Flower
- Level 42: Necklace
- Level 43: Millstone, Lever, Magical Stone, Cactus Juice, and Rusty Gear(Invention Island)
- Level 44: Sunflower Oil, White Paint
- Level 45: Metal Ore, Metal Inglot, Iron Key, Blueprint Fragment, Pulling Rock(Iron Island)
- Level 46: Wood Beam, Frost Island
- Level 47: Iron Pipe, Map Island
Use The Storehouse To Know The Item Source
Since there are so many items in the game, it’s hard to remember the source of all of them For example – salt, roots, goat feed, corn, etc. If you don’t know how to get a particular item, then the storehouse can help you. On the bottom-right side, tap the storage box(near the market option). This will open the storehouse where you can check all the unlocked items; basic, food, rare, etc.
Tap on an item to check its source. For example – if you tap the salt, the game will show you where you can get it. You can get salt from starfish, stones, merchants, or can be found in the gift packs.
After that, tap the blue color magnifying glass icon and the game will take you to its source. For example – in the case of clover, it will navigate to the grass.
Get Free Energy In Family Island
One of the best ways to obtain free energy in the Family Island game without cheats or hacks is by serving the dinner to the family. First, you need to cook the recipe at the campfire. Tap the campfire and drag the recipe to the production slot. Once it’s cooked, claim it from the campfire. After that, head to the dining table and drag the dish to the serving slot.
And, at last, tap the plate/fork/spoon icon. This will ring a bell for the family members and they will start gathering near the dining table for the dinner. So if you are low on energy, serve them dinner.
Tips & Guide To Level Up Fast In Family Island
To level up, you need stars, which can be obtained by clearing objects such as bushes, grass, trees, stones, etc. or completing the quests. We would recommend focussing on the quests – completing the quests give you a massive amount of stars/EXP that help you level up quickly.
On top of that, quest helps you learn things quickly. Also, Leveling up unlocks new Islands.
Trade With Merchant For Key, Free Energy
Once you reach level 7, the Merchant function will get unlocked. Tap the merchant’s ship at the dock to check the orders. Complete the orders and grab the special rewards when you complete a certain number of orders. These rewards include animal feed, free energy, key, items.
Expand The Territory And Progress In Family Island
Make sure to keep clearing the fog by clearing the objects on its way and expand the territory. Level up to unlock new islands. You will need travel points to travel to these islands. Complete the tasks there and earn rewards.
Claim Free Energy From The Totem
During the tutorial, you will build a totem on the island. It gives you free energy after every few certain hours. So make sure to claim the free energy.
So this would be all in this post on top Family Island cheats, tips & strategies. Let’s have a look at our Family Island game guide for beginners.
How To Move Buildings or Facilities In Family Island Game?
To move a building or facility in the Family Island game, you need to hold down your finger on it for a few seconds. A green color ⇑ pops out when you do this – and, after that, you can drag and place the building wherever you like.
How To Remove Fog or What To Do If It Says Can’t Reach Resource Or Out Of Reach?
You can not explore beyond the restricted area until you clear the objects such as trees, bushes, rocks, etc. As you can see in the video above that fog disappears as soon as we remove the bush and tree. In other words, first, clear the visible objects and make your way to the object which is hidden in the fog. If it says location unavailable, then it could be possible that you are at a low level.
How To Get Rubies In Family Island Game?
The ruby is the valuable and premium in-game currency that you can use for recovering energy or buying facilities from the market. You can get rubies from the gift packs that are scattered across all the islands. As you clear the fog and discover new locations, you will find a ton of gift packs. Open these gift packs just like you do to clear objects and you may get free rubies. Also, from the events.
How To Get Key To Open The Chests?
At the edge of the sea, you may find a chest. From this chest, you may get valuable rewards such as resources, in-game currency, etc. But to open it, you will need a key. And, how do you get the key? You can get the key from the merchant’s medium gift that you can claim by completing the orders. Use the key to open the chest.
Family Island – Farm Game Adventure List Of Basic Items: –
- Tuft of Grass
- Gold Ore
- Fir Cones
- Copper Ore
- Blue Ore
- Palm Ore
- Palm Leaves
List of Storehouse Items That You May Need For Building Upgrades: –
- Clay Bowl
- Clay Pot
- Finished Boards
- Blue Paint
- Stone Block
- Roof Tile
- Baked Brick
- Palm Beam
Food Items List: –
- Goat Feed
- Bird Feed
- Cheese Flour
Level up to unlock new items.
Family Island Cheats: Island Cheat List⇓
Nearby Island: unlocks at level 8. Last task: restore the second hut and build a fire. Serendipity Island; unlocks at level 10. Last task: build the bridge to the left part of the island. Sun Island: unlocks at level 12. Last task: take the statue to the home island and place it. Lilac Island: unlocks at level 14. Last task: cut down all of the flowering trees, place a magnolia from decorations on the home island. Bouncy Island: unlocks at level 17. The last quest: take the statue and place it on the homeland.
Red Island: unlocks at level 20. Forest Island: unlocks at level 23. Lost Island: level 23. The last quest: take the pyramid home. Island of Trees: level 31. The last quest: take the fountain and place it on the home island. Storm Island: unlocks at level 33. The last quest: take the totem and place it on the home island. Mysterious Island: level 35, build the pyramid on the home island. Invention Island: level 43, tear down the old hut, and take the lever. Iron Island: level 45, gather iron ore, and visit back to the home island.
Family Island Cheats: Premium Resource Cheat List⇓
- Ash – obtain from Shaman through trade
- Button – trade with Shaman
- Lapis Lazuli – trade with the merchant, cut down bluestone rocks, blue ore rock
- Candle – trade with Shaman, chests, huts, fire pits
- Torch – trade with shaman, foundations, chests, huts, 3-saw trees
- Feathers – hens and roasters, the chicken statue
- Amber & Emerald – cut down the rocks; stone, clay, trade with the merchant
- Skull: foundations, chests, fire pots, or trade with the shaman
- iStone; foundations, chests, fire pots, or trade with the shaman
Family Island Cheats: Rare Resource Cheat List⇓
- How to get claws: gifts from Shaman when you complete a chain of orders or from thorns on islands
- How to get gold keys: complete merchant orders.
- How to get candles: complete orders for Shaman, from the chests, gifts
- How to get grass: replenish on islands often, plant roots or corn; chances to get grass
- How to get seashells: from the gift by completing the orders for the merchant, from chests and starfish, and sandbox, available at level 13
- How to get salt: complete orders for Shaman, from chests or starfish(low chances), gift packs
- How to get fir cones: grow on fir trees
- How to get clay: replenish on the home island every now and then
- Acid: from poisonous plants – sun island
- How to get magic 8 ball: complete orders for Shaman, from an abandoned hut
- How to get resin: produce in the foundry
Also, see –
So these are some basic Family Island cheats, tips, and tricks with a guide for beginners. Do you have more cheats or tips to share? Comment below.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here