Read on for Decaying Winter Trello Link & Wiki. Learn everything you must be familiar with Decaying Winter Trello.
Decaying Winter Trello & Wiki
Most Roblox games have a Trello, an official one, made by developers to help the players understand the game’s basics and cover every aspect of the game; better than one could cover in a WIKI. Decaying Winter The Last Strandeds Trello is also available. Thanks to devs, Decaying Winter Trello has been made available to all the players. Devs may share the guides, tips, tier lists, and more info on their official Discord as well.
Decaying Winter Trello & Wiki: Intro
Decaying Winter Trello covers everything you need to know about the perks, perk abilities, perk guides, auxiliary equipment, map, map elements, events, weapons of all types like melee and ranged, buffs, debuffs, and much more.
Decaying Winter Trello Link & Wiki
Below we have shared the Decaying Winter Trello Link(Official One)Key —
Decaying Winter Trello Official: https://trello.com/b/omyndDi3/decaying-winter-official-trello
Official Discord: https://discord.com/invite/pPvR2zC3Jb
Decaying Winter Trello: Traits
In the Decaying Winter The Last Strandeds, Traits are the attributes that grant buffs to the player. For instance, health buff, DMG buff, gun performance buff, melee buff, survival, etc. The game allows you to pick X3 traits. Here’s the list of traits:
- Melee weapons 45% faster
- Semi-automatic firearms are 50% faster
- 15% + Movement SPD
- +3% Melee DMG when using fists
- Increases max health by X20
- Reduces DMG taken by 15%
- Healing; X1 health every 10 seconds
- Gains infinite stamina when the HP falls below X30
- 25% + melee DMG when using the fists
- Reloads faster
- Melee weapons +45% faster – when performing heavy swings
- Reduces DMG taken from firearms and explosives
- Increases max stamina
- Increases Accuracy – ranged weapon
- More melee DMG
- Decreases recoil
Decaying Winter Trello: Pledge
Reach level 100, and you get the option to pledge. Pledge Requirement:
- Tier 0 : Novice
- Tier 1 — 10K : Trained Rank.
- Tier 2 — 20K : Experienced Rank.
- Tier 3 — 30K : Competent Rank.
- Tier 4 — 40K : Skilled Rank.
- Tier 5 — 50K : Proficient Rank.
- Tier 6 — 50K : Expert Rank.
- Tier 7 — 50K : Professional Rank.
- Tier 8 — 50K : Elite Rank.
- Tier 9 — 50K Odens : Master Rank.
- Tier 10 — 50K Odens : Veteran Rank.
- Tier 11 — 50K Odens : 11 Rank. (No TITLE IS REWARDED AT THIS RANK)
Also, see – Da Hood Codes
- GPO Codes
- YBA Codes
- Shindo Life Codes
- Clicker Simulator Codes
- Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
- Valor Legends Codes
- Dislyte Codes
- Dislyte Tier List
- Artery Gear Fusion Tier List
- Alchemy Stars Tier List
- YBA Trello
- Shindo Life Trello
- A One Piece Game Trello
- GPO Trello
- Anime Fighters Trello
- AUT Trello
- Blox Fruits Trello
- Legend Piece Trello
- Legends ReWritten Trello
- Anime Adventures Trello
- Demonfall Trello
- Project Slayers Trello
- Era of Althea Trello
- Tatakai Trello
- Anime Warriors Trello
- SEA Piece Trello
- SEA Piece Codes
- Dragon Blox Trello
- Anime Story Trello
- Deadly Sins Retribution Trello
So that’s all we got in this post on Decaying Winter Trello.
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul, for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, and Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here.