Wondering how to craft the cards of BTS members in BTS World? Here’s the step-by-step instruction on how to craft cards in BTS World using the card pieces
Before you dive into this BTS World crafting guide, there are some things that you need to know: – only six cards of each member are available to craft. For example; There are 50 RM cards in BTS World. Out of 50, only (6) cards are available to craft. The second thing is you can not craft a low tier(1*-2*cards) card. All those six cards are high tier cards. To craft cards, you need to play the BTS Member’s story mode chapters and obtain the card pieces. Once you have all the pieces in hand, you can craft that card. There is a total of six chapters in each member’s story. In each chapter, you get a unique card. So, to get all those (6) cards, you will have to play all the (6) chapters. Let’s learn in details – how to craft cards in BTS World?
BTS World Crafting – Card Pieces, Cards List, And More
To craft a 5* card, you need 100 card pieces. For 4* card, you need 80 card pieces. For 3* card, you need 50 card pieces. (Same character, the numbers may vary).
First, let’s have a look at the cards list that you can craft: –
RM’s Cards: –
- Professional – Type – Empathy – 5*
- Sherlock Namjun – Type – Wisdom – 4*
- Trench Coat – Empathy – 4*
- Handsome Dimple Guy – Passion – 4*
- Clear Skies After Rain – Stamina – 4*
- Stretching – Wisdom – 3*
JIN’s Cards: –
- Pleased To Meet You – Wisdom – 5*
- Looks Working Overtime – Empathy – 4*
- A Beaming Smile – Passion – 4*
- Undercover – Wisdom – 4*
- Too Sweet – Stamina – 4*
- Handsome Glasses Guy – Empathy – 3*
SUGA’s Cards: –
- The Decisive Moment – Stamina – 5*
- A Pianist – Passion – 4*
- An Autumn Letter – Stamina – 4*
- SUGA Rabbit – Wisdom – 4*
- Snowflake Boy – Empathy – 4*
- Bespectacled Sunbae – Passion – 3*
J-Hope’s Cards: –
- White-coated Angel – Passion – 5*
- Great Work – Stamina – 4*
- Doctor Hope – Wisdom – 4*
- Group Project – Empathy – 4*
- Choices and Concentration – Passion – 4*
- Hippity Hoppity – Stamina – 3*
JIMIN’s Cards: –
- World’s Greatest Swordsman – Wisdom – 5*
- Kendo Hopeful – Empathy – 4*
- Trivial Worries – Passion – 4*
- Secret Recipe – Stamina – 4*
- Adorable Patissier – Wisdom – 4*
- Here Here – Empathy – 3*
V’s Cards: –
- Orchard Boy – Stamina – 5*
- Cherry Blossom Opening – Passion – 4*
- Time To Eat – Stamina – 4*
- Bumper Tomato Crop – Wisdom – 4*
- A Break – Empathy – 4*
- Basketball Genius – Passion – 3*
Jung Kook: –
- To The Store – Passion – 5*
- Black Belt – Stamina – 4*
- Cheerful Lad – Wisdom – 4*
- Excited – Empathy – 4*
- Spring Breeze – Passion – 4*
- Don’t Even Know – Stamina – 3*
Craft Cards In BTS World
To craft these cards, you need to play the member’s story mode. Tap the side menu button(black color ⇐) on the main interface of the screen. There you can select the members and play their story mode chapters. From each stage, you can get the card piece. You can even repeat that stage and get the card piece. Play all the six chapters for the corresponding card.
Collect all the stars at each stage and grab more rewards; gifts, upgrade stones, gems.
So that would be all in our today’s post on How to craft cards in BTS World? Also, see –
- BTS World cheats, strategies, guide
- How to upgrade cards in BTS World game?
- How to add friends and share wings with each other in BTS World?
For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Top New Android Games Today. Have You Any Suggestions? Submit Here
8 thoughts on “BTS World Crafting – How To Craft Cards In BTS World?”
Go to manage cards. From the drop down, where you often go to exchange cards, click craftable cards and you can see how many pieces you have collected.
but what do the craft cards are good for? I have an RM one. In the Manage Cards I got a notification of Craftable Cards then I got there and it was a Namjoon card, then it asked for money (i think) to be able to craft it. Then i went ahead and paid then now I got two RM cards. so what’s next? what’s the benefit? I now have the notification that I can exchange the card for stones and flowers, do I exchange it? Can someone explain the meaning of a craft card?
You can craft the cards and it’ll be more stars. Like if you craft a 4 level card it’ll become a 5 level card.
@ Sheri you don’t need to play all the chapters to start crafting a card, you have to go back to the chapters that gives you the pieces of the card you want and play enough times to get all the pieces. You can see how many pieces you have by going to the specific member and going to “see all cards” (or something, I don’t play it in English :/), that will show all the cards available in the game, so you go to the card you want to create and it will show how many pieces you already have of that card
Sorry but I didn’t got u
Do i have to complete all 6 levels of a member before i can craft a card? I have played each member level up to level 4 and gave received puzzle pieces but how do i chevk my tota l number of puzzle pieces that i have?
How to check how many of the card pieces you have?
What level do i get to craft Suga’s The decisive moment 5* card ??