My Tamagotchi Forever by Bandai Namco is a great simulation game for Android. Here’s all you need to know about My Tamagotchi Forever game; tips & tricks, guide for My Tamagotchi Forever
This new generation Tamagotchi game has finally arrived for Android on Google Play Store. It is a fun game in which the player has to take care of Tamagotchis by feeding, washing, playing, and doing more activities. If you are a beginner then you should read the guide and tips for My Tamagotchi Forever game. Let’s take a look at all the things of My Tamagotchi Forever.
My Tamagotchi Forever – Get Started
The game starts with a tutorial in which you learn about the basic of the game; how to play, how to feed, wash, go to sleep, play, and much more. Once the tutorial ends, the player manually handles all the tasks. The game features mini-games, adventures gameplay, cute characters, and much more.
Also, see – Best offline games for Android
How To Play My Tamagotchi Forever game?
After you complete the tutorial, you have to manually complete all the tasks. But where is the list of tasks that you have to perform? At the bottom of the screen, there are different kinds of buttons, using these buttons you can control your Tamagotchi. Let me explain all of these in details.
- Smiley – The first button at the bottom of the screen is of “smiley”. If it is all green, then you don’t need to tap on it. But if it is red, then tap on it, and then show your love to Tamagotchi by lightly touching your Tamagotchi
- Spoon & Knife/Food – The second button at the bottom of the screen takes you to the dining table. If it is all green, then your Tamagotchi will not eat the food, but if it is red, then it means, Tamagotchi is hungry and you need to feed. You can serve many types of food items; apple, cake, carrot, chocolate, cookie, corn, strawberry, and many more.
- Wash/Clean – The third button takes you to the bathroom where you can clean your Tamagotchi.
- Sleep – Last second button takes you to the bedroom, tap on the lamp and let Tamagotchi sleep.
- Home – This button takes you to the outside of the home, enjoy beautiful places; garden, play some games; football, and take snaps.
Also, see – Top new Android games 2018
What you have to do in My Tamagotchi Forever?
First of all, you should know your goals; the goal is to level-up, unlock new Tamagotchis, enhance Tamatown with new items. Let me explain all things clearly: –
- At the top left, tap on the rounded button, it shows your current level. After it, you will see all levels, tap on a level to see details. To clear a level, you need to complete tasks; eat food, add a new item to Tamatown, and more. So to level-up⇒ feed, wash, give rest your Tamagotchi. All these activities level-up your profile.
- Tamatown – Go outside and tap on the pencil type button(at the bottom right)), pick an item and add it to your Tamatown. Once done, tap on it and capture the memorable moment. You will get coins & diamonds as a reward. So don’t forget to spend coins for items. There are lots of items available to add in Tamatown(In My Tamagotchi Forever Game); Pavillion, Outdoor Cinema, Easel & Paint, Garden, Picnic spot, Hot Tub, Unicorn, Boat, Traning Course, Basketball Court, Drone, Car, UFO, and more. To unlock these items, you need to level-up your profile in My Tamagotchi Forever. Just complete basic activities.
Also, see – Best Pokemon Games for Android
Now another question is what to do after completing all the activities? Game over? Not! Go to the home, look for a gamepad button(at bottom left) and tap on it. My Tamagotchi Forever features three arcade games; Match 3, Planet Hop, and Band Practice. Match 3 game is like Candy Crush, In planet hop, you just have to tap and move from one planet to another(collect coins too). In band practice, you have to tap on piano keys. Complete the daily challenge and get free coins in My Tamagotchi Forever.
Also, see – Best Arcade games for Android
How To Unlock New Tamagotchis in My Tamagotchi Forever?
In My Tamagotchi Forever, you can unlock; babies, toddlers, teens, and adults Tamagotchis. You just need to play the game; complete basic activities, level-up, and after you complete all the tasks for that Tamagotchi, you get a new Tamagotchi.[Depends on how you care for them].
Also, see – Best platform games for Android
Playing mini-games in My Tamagotchi Forever cost you energy. If you have used all, then to restore energy, go to the bedroom and give your Tamagotchi rest.
Also, see – Best mini-games for Android
Quick Tips For My Tamagotchi
All the tips have mentioned above in details, but these quick tips worth reading: –
- Take care of your Tamagotchi by completing all the activities; track the status by visiting home, if there is a red side, take action on it.
- Level-Up your profile by completing the given tasks. Head to the level screen, there you can see the list of tasks to achieve.
- Go to the Tamatown and add new items. After building, enjoy it and capture the memorable moment. Earn rewards by adding more items.
- Play mini-games to earn free coins, complete the daily challenges for more rewards.
- Open the gifts by watching a video Ad
- Watch video ad to get some food for free without spending coins
Also, see – Best Platform games for Android
Closing words on My Tamagotchi Forever
My Tamagotchi is a great offline simulation game for the mobile device, one of the best kid games. The gameplay is not too fun, it becomes boring after some time of playing. If you love simple & relaxing games, then you should give it a try. Download My Tamagotchi Forever – here(Google Play Store).
For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – MrGuider, Follow Us On Twitter – @techhuntr. Check Out – Top New Android Games Today. Subscribe Us, Give your suggestions – here.