Read on for Xeno Online 2 Trello Link. Learn everything you must be familiar with Xeno Online 2 Trello.
Xeno Online 2 Trello
Most Roblox games have a Trello, an official one, made by developers to help the players understand the game’s basics and cover every aspect of the game; better than one could cover in a WIKI. Xeno Online 2 is also available. But before you head to the below Xeno Online 2, we recommend you redeem the Xeno Online 2 codes and claim the freebies; these will help you a lot. [Also, see – Xeno Online 2 Codes]
Xeno Online 2 Trello: Intro
Xeno Online 2 covers everything you need to know about the map, races, stats and styles, game modes, NPCs, boss raids, accessories, titles, controls, items, and more. [Also, see – Xeno Online 2 Codes]
Xeno Online 2 Trello Link
Below we have shared the Xeno Online 2 Link(Official One): –
Xeno Online 2 Official: https://trello.com/b/SFiZBP8B/xeno-online-2-trello
Official Discord: https://discord.com/invite/DjTY6NBbnv
[Also, see – Xeno Online 2 Codes]
Xeno Online 2 Trello: Controls
L-Click; Normal Punch.
R-Click; guard break or fling someone back.
R Key: Recovery at the cost of stamina.
X Button can be done when you throw someone back or while getting combos. When you use it, it teleports you behind the person you are attacking or whoever is striking you at the cost of X10 stamina and a CD of X7 seconds.
Xeno Online 2 Trello: Stats
BP: Battle Power. The level of power effects your Health, Damage, and Speed
Stamina: Is needed to use Z-Vanish, Recover (R when flung back), and Heavy Punch (Right-click). It replenishes over time; stand still to recuperate quicker.
Ki: Ki moves, dash.
Gravity Mastery: Gravity mastery enhances the movement speed. Train Gravity Mastery by exercising on high-gravity planets! If you are on a planet with gravity higher than your character can endure, you will sweat and lose Life Force.
Life Force: Kind of HP. Depletes while training/fighting or when you get snatched(makes you lose life force based on the other players’ power compared to yours). When it reaches 0, you lose a life.
Gripping Players: When you grip a player, they lose X50% of their Zeni, and you get X25% (not suggested for players under 50k bp).
Xeno Online 2 Trello: Races
- Alien – Soft caps do not affect them (limit breaks do not slow their bp gain)
- Namekian – Ability to use hyperbolic time chamber
- Human – Ability to use Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Ability to learn Kamehameha
- Android – Spawns with Scouter, Loses no Life force unless gripped, Can’t be detected with ki sense, Consumes less stamina than other races, Can use parts to upgrade themselves
- Acrosian – Has multiple modes and gets them very fast
- Saiyan – Zenkai Boost grants X2% of your bp amount boosted by Saiyan blood (once a day) 1.8x leeching buff
- Majin – Absorbing allows a Majin to take some of the BP of the person they grip. Has a life force of X190
- Jihango – Regen. Life force 3x faster
- Half Saiyan – Cannot zenkai or buy saiyan blood
- Sphinx – Limit breaks 2x quicker, Faster attack and movement speed, 1.6x ki
Also, see – Da Hood Codes
- GPO Codes
- YBA Codes
- Shindo Life Codes
- Clicker Simulator Codes
- Disney Mirrorverse Tier List
- Valor Legends Codes
- Dislyte Codes
- Dislyte Tier List
- Artery Gear Fusion Tier List
- Alchemy Stars Tier List
- YBA Trello
- Shindo Life Trello
- A One Piece Game Trello
- GPO Trello
- Anime Fighters Trello
- AUT Trello
- Blox Fruits Trello
- Legend Piece Trello
- Legends ReWritten Trello
- Anime Adventures Trello
- Demonfall Trello
- Project Slayers Trello
- Era of Althea Trello
- Tatakai Trello
- Anime Warriors Trello
- Anime Story Trello
- Girls Connect Codes
So that’s all we got in this post on Xeno Online 2 Trello. [Also, see – Xeno Online 2 Codes]
Do you love playing mobile games? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Gaming Soul for new mobile game videos. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. Check Out – Best mobile games. Do you have any suggestions? Submit Here.